A Danger to the World It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

He's a danger to your welfare world

Last edited:
IMG_0605.JPG

99 tubes of butthurt cream in drawer take one out pass it around 98 tubes of butthurt cream in a drawer.

This Der Sprigel article and analysis is reflective of the thinking by the majority of the educated world

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International
Der Spiegel is a danger to Germany, much less the rest of the world.

Oh what delicious irony, the Germans lecturing the United States about leaders that are "a danger to the world".
You do realize that Germans are literally killing themselves because of their guilt about the Nazis, right?

Why do you want to encourage that?

Ask Donald Trump, "how many states,are in the USA?" The last POTUS was wrong, even rounded to the nearest 10, that was an Iowa Class Embarrassment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, phony baloney. Move in and live with Angela, hehehehehe. What a joke, like we care what a far left German publication says.

By the way Guno, this means you must think YOU are educated, lolol. Personally, most of us think you are a LOSER, but that is ok-)

Oh what delicious irony, the Germans lecturing the United States about leaders that are "a danger to the world".
You do realize that Germans are literally killing themselves because of their guilt about the Nazis, right?

I don't encourage it but since I believe in a persons right to off themselves if they so chose, I don't discourage it either. :dunno:

This from Germany?

a country that invited thousands of refugees, now in the process of causing havoc?

How did he hurt you or me?

I look around its the same..

WHAAAA!

Some day they will find a cure to the Trump derangement syndrome. Before that, you will just have to deal with the butthurt. It's going to be a long 8 years.

COME ON! You know damn well how he hurt The Gunosity, lolol. He got his little, itty, bitty, feewings hurted cuz Hittlery lost.....boo-hoo! Now he needs a safe space and a phony narrative from Germany to keep him able to function.

:alirulz: where? In:blowup: land and you wanna tell the nobodies out here in lala land that they can't determine who they will elect for a president? I think not. The exalted religions chose their course and it will be up to the people over there to dump those oppressors and the people haters if they want peace in their regions of the world. We have our hands full dumping our own money grubbers who believe that they were given the rights to rule over the hearts of all. Just because a few do not believe God can do that all by his spirit doesn't mean the rest of us are going to go along willingly to the spiritual slaughterhouse with them. The duly elected president stays put and the Muslims and their enablers who hate us can go jump off that cliff that they made.

I don't encourage it but since I believe in a persons right to off themselves if they so chose, I don't discourage it either. :dunno:
It is not about individuals.

German culture is entirely centered on self hate.

Choices have consequences. Look at the DNC Hillart the Hag fiasco. Poor Bernie got shafted by the DNC.

Let some more Radical Muslim Terrorists in their country and maybe the Krauts will feel better.

COME ON! You know damn well how he hurt The Gunosity, lolol. He got his little, itty, bitty, feewings hurted cuz Hittlery lost.....boo-hoo! Now he needs a safe space and a phony narrative from Germany to keep him able to function.

So that's how shallow the Democrats are?

I don't know I am just a Chicago guy living in the South...I look around sitting on my dock fishing.. It all looks good to me...

Forum List

Back