A Cure for the Gay.

I don't suppose you read the idiocy that was in response to. She'd totally pulled some nonsense out of her ass.
obviously this gay rights thing has destroyed your ability to differentiate a man from a woman. That picture is my wife and daughter.

I would think my writing style would have given that away.

So, you call me names in response to two statements of facts I made, of which you responded to neither claim, and Im the one spewing nonsense? How about trying to respond to the two points?

r u saying it not a mistake somewhere along the line if a man cant get a hard on
with a woman? Or are you saying they dont use such methods to prove if a person is a pedo or not?
And you never responded when I pointed out that your lame ass list of animals doing homosexual acts is irrelevant, becuase unlike humans, they dont restrict themselves to men only.

obviously this gay rights thing has destroyed your ability to differentiate a man from a woman. That picture is my wife and daughter.

I would think my writing style would have given that away.

You're name's LuvRPgrl and your avatar's a picture of a woman. No, your writing style isn't so strikingly masculine I can smell your testosterone throught the Internet tubes. sorry.

So, you call me names in response to two statements of facts I made, of which you responded to neither claim, and Im the one spewing nonsense? How about trying to respond to the two points?

r u saying it not a mistake somewhere along the line if a man cant get a hard on
with a woman? Or are you saying they dont use such methods to prove if a person is a pedo or not?
And you never responded when I pointed out that your lame ass list of animals doing homosexual acts is irrelevant, becuase unlike humans, they dont restrict themselves to men only.
When a normal heterosexual man cant come to arousal when presented with a naked female body, they acknowledge something is wrong.
If he's heterosexual, it's erectile disfunction or he's just not attracted to that particular woman. Or perhaps he just jerked off an hour beforehand or he's just tired. Not every guy has to get it up every time he's "presented with a naked female body" (how dehumanizing is that anyway - presented with a body. that's just sick).

In fact, they use that basic concept to discover pediophiles under investigation.
Investigators "present" potential pedophiles with "naked female bodies" to test them you're saying? Prove it.

Do these bodies have heads on them?

You're name's LuvRPgrl and your avatar's a picture of a woman. No, your writing style isn't so strikingly masculine I can smell your testosterone throught the Internet tubes. sorry.

If he's heterosexual, it's erectile disfunction or he's just not attracted to that particular woman. Or perhaps he just jerked off an hour beforehand or he's just tired. Not every guy has to get it up every time he's "presented with a naked female body" (how dehumanizing is that anyway - presented with a body. that's just sick).

Investigators "present" potential pedophiles with "naked female bodies" to test them you're saying? Prove it.

I could be wrong, but this was my take on the ID .... He's married to a Filipino, IIRC. Luv R(epublic of the) P(hillippines) girl. I thought it was screwy at first myself, until I remembered we used to call the Phillippines "the RP" when I was in the Marines.

Actually, presenting a naked female to a suspected pedophile and then looking for a boner is a common investigative technique. Don't you watch CSI? :D

:shock: Guess you learn something new every day.

Obviously, I don't watch enough TV.

I'm suprised more teenage boys don't pretend to be pedos so the cops will present them with naked women to look at.

Bathe her! And brrring her to me!

My comment pertains to any and all species, including humans. Try responding to the meat of the post next time, oh, thats right, you have NOTHING to respond with. Hey, its ok to admit your wrong ya know, I do it with my wife all the time.

Apparently you don't know when you're wrong.

You are in no position to judge someone else's sexual preference. If we used your demented logic, one could argue interbreeding between races is abnormal too.

I have some Ruin Ducks running around my place with a small pond for them. In the last few years I have twice seen male ducks mount another male duck. Needless to say they both died of lead poisoning. That 12 gage has a tendency of doing that. It is my firm belief, yes, seriously, that there should be a bounty on them, or at the very least locked away until a cure is found. They are a blight on humanity ant the ones that support them and/or think it is ok to be a fagot is as bad and should have the same treatment.

I have some Ruin Ducks running around my place with a small pond for them. In the last few years I have twice seen male ducks mount another male duck. Needless to say they both died of lead poisoning. That 12 gage has a tendency of doing that. It is my firm belief, yes, seriously, that there should be a bounty on them, or at the very least locked away until a cure is found. They are a blight on humanity ant the ones that support them and/or think it is ok to be a fagot is as bad and should have the same treatment.
Let me get this straight, you believe that gays should be killed?

No, not necessarly just killed by anybody, I think they should be "humanely put to sleep" if they can't be cured. I have 5 kids and that goes for them too.
So if you found out one of your kids was gay and didn't want to change, you'd be an advocate for giving them lethal injection? You're either talking out of your ass or you're mentally ill yourself. You're sick.

Maybe he just doesn't want his genetic material jammed up someone's ass. :shock:
It wouldn't be his genetic material though, it would be his kid's. Are you seriously defending Merlin or are you just clowning around? Do you also advocate killing your own children if they were gay and refused to change their lifestyle?

Homosexuals arent whats wrong with the world, its the fuckin nutjobs like you. Ignorance at its finest.

Forum List

Back