A Cure for the Gay.

Hey I just thought of something. What if homosexuality was either God or nature's way of controlling population? Can you imagine what our earth would be like if everyone pro-created?? Especially when there are people popping out 4+ kids?

How convenient :rolleyes:

Maybe God created infanticide and Planned Parenthood as other population control measures too? LOL.

Imagine what our earth would be like if women weren't allowed to kill their unborn babies out of convenience because they were too drunk to make the alcohol scumbag from the bar strap a rubber onto his dick :lol: :cuckoo: :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes: :eusa_pray:

How convenient :rolleyes:

Maybe God created infanticide and Planned Parenthood as other population control measures too? LOL.

Imagine what our earth would be like if women weren't allowed to kill their unborn babies out of convenience because they were too drunk to make the alcohol scumbag from the bar strap a rubber onto his dick :lol: :cuckoo: :eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle: :rolleyes: :eusa_pray:

It's women's responsibility to "make" guys wear rubbers now?

It's women's responsibility to "make" guys wear rubbers now?

Because women are the ones that CAN get pregnant, they shoulder more of the responsibility of protection - or, at least SHOULD. If she doesn't have anything to protect herself, then she has a responsibility to insist the guy protect himself,

Because women are the ones that CAN get pregnant, they shoulder more of the responsibility of protection - or, at least SHOULD. If she doesn't have anything to protect herself, then she has a responsibility to insist the guy protect himself,

If a woman fails to insist, and the guy knocks her up and gets a paternity suit or a disease, it's his own fault for not wrapping it up.
Personal responsibility.

If a woman fails to insist, and the guy knocks her up and gets a paternity suit or a disease, it's his own fault for not wrapping it up.
Personal responsibility.

The responsibility still sits on both sets of shoulders; moreso on the woman's, tho. Sure, you can slap him with a paternity suit, and he *may* catch more than he bargained for..but then what? SHE still has the child to contend with for a minimum of 18 years...

Homosexuality is abnormal behavior, period. Doesn't matter how you twist it, package it and sell it, that's what it is.
Doesn't God say in The Book of Revelations that he is saving 144,000 virgin hirsute Hebrew men for himself? I wonder why He doesn’t want any girls in his harem?

Come to think of it, why did “He” install male G spots in their dung funnel if he is dirty on turd tampers? And why did He remotely impregnate Mary, by magically gesticulating like Mandrake, instead of inserting the celestial slug in this sultry (Barely Fifteen!) little Hebrew horn bag?

Geez, at 64, and after all the drinking and drugging I did, the only erection I can get these days is when my (male) doctor diddles my prostate. :sad:

Does that mean I’m a poof? I must admit I am beginning to worry since I started to enjoy my too infrequent prostate exams and I noticed Doctor has both hands on my shoulders when he examines me…

Do you think I should I ask my doctor for an engagement ring?

Geez, at 64, and after all the drinking and drugging I did, the only erection I can get these days is when my (male) doctor diddles my prostate. :sad:

Does that mean I’m a poof? I must admit I am beginning to worry since I started to enjoy my too infrequent prostate exams and I noticed Doctor has both hands on my shoulders when he examines me…

omfg...lmao....that was too funny!!! :rofl:

Doesn't God say in The Book of Revelations that he is saving 144,000 virgin hirsute Hebrew men for himself? I wonder why He doesn’t want any girls in his harem?

Come to think of it, why did “He” install male G spots in their dung funnel if he is dirty on turd tampers? And why did He remotely impregnate Mary, by magically gesticulating like Mandrake, instead of inserting the celestial slug in this sultry (Barely Fifteen!) little Hebrew horn bag?

Get a lady doc, you poof!

The responsibility still sits on both sets of shoulders; moreso on the woman's, tho. Sure, you can slap him with a paternity suit, and he *may* catch more than he bargained for..but then what? SHE still has the child to contend with for a minimum of 18 years...

I agree the woman usually ends up with the lion's share of the consequences, I'm just saying the man is equally responsible for what he does with his equipment - morally and ethically that is.

I don't get the licorice straps, but you have some interesting euphemisms in your arsenal.

Personal responsibility.

No problem. Get rid of the double-standard that puts the man at the mercy of the woman's decision.

If the woman wants to have the child and he is willing to foot the bill for an abortion, he should be legally released from any obligation to support the child.

Conversely, if the man wants the child and the woman does not, she carries it to term and hands it over, and is released from all responsibility in regard to the child.

If you want to hold the man responsible, then you have to allow him half the decision-making power. That is of course if you want equality period, not just where it suits the agenda.

I'm speechless that a gutless piece of tripe would call me a coward, when cowardice has nothing to do with your irrelevant analogies, just as your irrelevant analogies never have anything to do with anything.

To address your last question, no, being willing to allow abortion in some instances and not others is not fencesitting. It's having an opinion and taking a stand based on the parameters one is willing to accept or not.

Fencesitting would be not having an opinion either way so as to not offend those on either side.

Likewise, I have opinions and positions on specific question. I think that civil unions should be allowed for gay couples. I think that capital punishment should not be allowed. I think that abortion should be outlawed except in cases of rape, incest, and when the mother’s life would be in danger. Therefore, I don’t see how you can honestly call me a fence sitter.

Likewise, I have opinions and positions on specific question. I think that civil unions should be allowed for gay couples. I think that capital punishment should not be allowed. I think that abortion should be outlawed except in cases of rape, incest, and when the mother’s life would be in danger. Therefore, I don’t see how you can honestly call me a fence sitter.

Fair enough. You don't have to be a fencesitter. You can just be wrong.

No problem. Get rid of the double-standard that puts the man at the mercy of the woman's decision.

If the woman wants to have the child and he is willing to foot the bill for an abortion, he should be legally released from any obligation to support the child.

Conversely, if the man wants the child and the woman does not, she carries it to term and hands it over, and is released from all responsibility in regard to the child.

If you want to hold the man responsible, then you have to allow him half the decision-making power. That is of course if you want equality period, not just where it suits the agenda.

shades.gif
udaman.gif

"You must spread some reputation around..."

Try again, fool. I think RIF is still available for barely functional morons like you. The statement, and belief that homosexuality is not normal does not require any emotion, good or bad. Just logic, common sense and fact.

All of which you are willing to ignore, going on the attack trying to paint anyone who doesn't agree with your ass-kissing agenda as some kind of extremist hater.

you don't have to spill your mashed peas for my sake, pops.. Rationalize whatever you need to. I'm sure law abiding slave-owning whites could easily polish their own halo too. LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE? HAHAHA! David Duke's logic and sense common around the cross burnin' perhaps...

I assure that you are today's version of the accepted bigot shaking your fist at gays instead of George Jefferson. Say whatever you need to in order to rationalize glaring hatred as "common sense" no more profound than the same "common sense" that caused the black employee to have to shit in the bucket in the basement set aside for COLOREDS.

You need to quit trying to translate for me since your shit is all fucked up from word one. Obviously, you need to concentrate a LOT more on comprehension.

I take it English isn't your first language? I wasn't aware fuckwads had their own.

Did the nurse help you write that? Careful.. I hear they don't pay nursing home attendants very well.. Then again, I doubt if that atrophied brain of yours knows the difference after your noon meds anyway.

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back