A contestant for Miss USA said health care was a “privilege,” not a right. Minutes later, she won

That's exactly why we shouldn't do it. I don't want the necessities of life up for grabs with every fucking election.

I think you are sixty years too late for that. We gave that up when we gave that guy in the Oval office a button that blows up the world.

The reality, I would rather have this controlled by someone I can throw out of office than a soulless insurance company i can't and can make a profit denying me care after they have my money.

Don't you mean "indoctrination centers" instead of "public school system"? Because that is exactly what they are. They don't teach kids how think, they teach them what to think and no critical thinking is allowed. Thankfully, I taught my children how to think for themselves and toss off the indoctrination....too many parents don't. They see it as a "daycare" of sorts. I bet that being the good little commie that you are? You belonged to the PTA and pushed for GLSEN to come into the schools and preach the gospel about faggotry and trans-genderism because it's so "liberal".

You mean we are teaching kids not to be homophobic bigots, Cocksucker Dale?

Clearly, no one ever told you the concept of Occam's Razor, given that you see conspiracies in Porta-potties...

The reality, I would rather have this controlled by someone I can throw out of office than a soulless insurance company i can't and can make a profit denying me care after they have my money.

You can refuse to do business with a soulless insurance company. Throwing a shitty leader out of office is much harder and less reliable.

Don't you mean "indoctrination centers" instead of "public school system"? Because that is exactly what they are. They don't teach kids how think, they teach them what to think and no critical thinking is allowed. Thankfully, I taught my children how to think for themselves and toss off the indoctrination....too many parents don't. They see it as a "daycare" of sorts. I bet that being the good little commie that you are? You belonged to the PTA and pushed for GLSEN to come into the schools and preach the gospel about faggotry and trans-genderism because it's so "liberal".

Clearly, no one ever told you the concept of Occam's Razor, given that you see conspiracies in Porta-potties...
Using homosexuality as method to demean people while ranting kids need to be taught to not be homophobic bigots!

The lack of self awareness of the left is mind boggling.

Using homosexuality as method to demean people while ranting kids need to be taught to not be homophobic bigots!

The lack of self awareness of the left is mind boggling.

Lil Joe is simply pissed that I handed him ass when it came to the staged event that was Sandy Hoax. He is the kinda guy that would call a black man wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat and say to himself "What a sorry n-gg---r he is". That is the kind of phoniness one can always expect from the commie left.

Simple things make sense to simple minds that lack the ability for critical thinking and blindly trust their beloved "leaders".....

Fox broadcasts the pageant. Its expected.

Yes; take out the leftie bias and talent will always win out.

Are you saying that Kara would have lost elsewhere BECAUSE she holds the views she does?

Greg

Well last year it was also hosted by Fox and a black from DC won as well. Both work for the military. Go figure what a coincidence.
Do you have a problem with with the Military or Black Women who don't act like Democrats ?

Simple things make sense to simple minds that lack the ability for critical thinking and blindly trust their beloved "leaders".....

Naw, I just don't need to twist my brain into a pretzel to believe crazy stuff, and then hid in a corner when someone asks a simple question like, "If this was a hoax, why hasn't anyone credible exposed it?"

UNDER PRESSURE, AFRICAN-AMERICAN MISS USA CONFESSES HER PRIVILEGE
May 16, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
missusa.jpg

Everything is politicized. So no crimes of wrongthink can be tolerated by the left. Every celebrity is now hounded by a new breed of social jusitce paparazzi waiting to pounce on some thoughtcrime of political incorrectness.

Social justice crybullies did not take long to attack. And the same media that claims conservatives are attacking female social justice advocates on Twitter joined in. And soon social justice was achieved.

There we go. All crimes against the left recanted.

The entire argument is absurd. Of course we're privileged to have health care. Or a house. Or a car. These are not rights. Just because something is vital and needed does not make it a right. Rights are freedoms we have from government authority. Getting something for free is not a right. It's charity. And charity is a wonderful thing. But if you haven't paid into it, it's not a right. If you're getting it for free, it's not a right.

Under Pressure, African-American Miss USA Confesses Her Privilege

She outsmarted Fox, love it, she merely clarified what she meant.

a black woman from DC and she's conservative! SHE WON!

Miss USA Kara McCullough says health care is a 'privilege'
Health care in the modern world is a right.

This is why we hve laws mandating that hospitals give medical care to the poor even if they cannot pay for it.

Once again, emergency care is not health care. They tell you to follow up with your family physician.
Emergency care is a subgroup of health care aka medical care.

Conservative logic

1 - It's a right to be born.
2 - You don't have a right to live after that though if you can't afford it. Dog eat dog world you know. Same for your children, just make sure they die somewhere I don't have to see it.
3 - Just like Jesus would want.

Forum List

Back