A contestant for Miss USA said health care was a “privilege,” not a right. Minutes later, she won

Well of course.

Children need to understand that their health care should depend on decisions that their parents make in all facets of their financial lives. If a family can't afford health care, the children should not complain if their medical problems go unattended.

Health care should be just like buying a big, fancy new house. If you don't have the money, tough shit, maybe someday.

Last edited:
Fox broadcasts the pageant. Its expected.

Yes; take out the leftie bias and talent will always win out.

Are you saying that Kara would have lost elsewhere BECAUSE she holds the views she does?

Greg

Well last year it was also hosted by Fox and a black from DC won as well. Both work for the military. Go figure what a coincidence.

Well of course.

Children need to understand that their health care should depend on decisions that their parents make in all facets of their financial lives. If a family can't afford health care, the children should not complain if their medical problems go unattended.

Health care should be just like buying a big, fancy new house. If you don't have the money, tough shit, maybe someday.

OMG, a sad statement. you have got to be a Republican.

Well of course.

I guess ya missed the sarcasm there.

Both fathers were also in the military , and this is Fox's second year for broadcasting the event. Don't get down on me, I think its very obvious what bias is.

Well of course.

I guess ya missed the sarcasm there.

Whose sarcasm? If you were sarcastic, please accept my apology.

Well of course.

So how is that any different than you wanting big insurance to run things?

You see, the biggest problem isn't just that poor people can't get insurance, it's that middle class folks have paid your beloved big insurance companies a shitload of money, and then get cheated when they actually try to get treatment.

Are you saying that Kara would have lost elsewhere BECAUSE she holds the views she does?

Greg

Well last year it was also hosted by Fox and a black from DC won as well. Both work for the military. Go figure what a coincidence.
Sorry Penny but I really don't care much for the Politics of Pageants. I'm one of those "win by talent" chaps. So I don't think I'll bother about "figurin'".

But just asking; did you spit some venom when you said "black"?

Greg

And, for the zillionth time, you just have to jump in and prove you have no idea what either you or I are talking about.

Freakin' bizarre.

I know exactly what you are talking about. You seem to think big insurance is the solution when THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

The rest of the world has single payer, they pay less and get better results.

This isn't even complicated.

And, for the zillionth time, you just have to jump in and prove you have no idea what either you or I are talking about.

Freakin' bizarre.

I know exactly what you are talking about. You seem to think big insurance is the solution when THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

The rest of the world has single payer, they pay less and get better results.

This isn't even complicated.
And he does it again...

And I know this isn't complicated for you. Like a good little zealot (side irrelevant), you operate in a simple little binary world.

And he does it again...

And I know this isn't complicated for you. Like a good little zealot (side irrelevant), you operate in a simple little binary world.

No, I live in a world where I had a big insurance company fuck me over for years when I needed health care after I had worked for insurance. I have pain in my left knee every day to remind me.

Seriously, fuck big insurance. single payer and we should harvest insurance company CEO's for transplant organs. It would be the first time they ever positively impacted health care.

Greg

Sorry Penny but I really don't care much for the Politics of Pageants. I'm one of those "win by talent" chaps. So I don't think I'll bother about "figurin'".

Greg

Oh I am sure the other contestants were just as qualified. I am not into the pageants, esp ones like Ramsey was in, little girl ones. How in the world can the judges pick one person who is more talented, pretty and has the best body or best answers. Anyone who enters the pageants are competing with peers and I think people should only compete with themselves or as a team,

black, no, military and Fox yes.

Please Greg, do you not see the bias yet??

Greg

Greg

Oh I am sure the other contestants were just as qualified. I am not into the pageants, esp ones like Ramsey was in, little girl ones. How in the world can the judges pick one person who is more talented, pretty and has the best body or best answers. Anyone who enters the pageants are competing with peers and I think people should only compete with themselves or as a team,

lol. Every one of those things has a bias of some sort. Remember the old saying; a crow's chick is beautiful to the crow?

8e1e66b0713bc96b9dddb1336f397460.jpg

To me? Not so much. Remember the Munsters?

Greg

Greg

Greg

lol. Every one of those things has a bias of some sort. Remember the old saying; a crow's chick is beautiful to the crow?

Greg

No I do not really remember the Munster's. I find it bias.

Greg

Greg

Greg

No I do not really remember the Munster's. I find it bias.

The only "normal" one was the "ugly duckling" in the family.

Greg

Forum List

Back