A Conservative view of Liberals....

Weiner should still resign...

I see a lot of anger from many liberals, because some of us are not happy with their wishes to redistribute that which is not theirs and controlling our lives as if they have some higher moral purpose.

Yeah.......the GOP would never do something like that...........

They just wanna give tax cuts to the uber rich, make abortion illegal, and tell the gays that they are second class citizens.

Letting someone pay at a slightly lower rate than they would have, while still at a higher rate than all others is not redistribution. Protecting life is a higher moral purpose. Telling gays they can't hijack a religious institution using the state is understanding the Constitution.

:lol:

I'm taking it you don't get that the Constitution allows congress to determine the tax rate, that you are pro-death penalty and pro war and that you didn't or don't know marriage pre-dates religion.

Maybe we should think all liberals are exactly like rdummy, mr. shithead, and truthdoesnot matter by lumping a bunch of their troll posts and trying to say that is proof about all liberals or progressives??

Oh, yea, lump my posts together and prove which ones are wrong.:dance:

I always chuckle when things embarassing to conservatives die from lack of comment.

a_winner_is_you.jpg

Forum List

Back