CDZ A Comprehensive Look At The Uneven Playing Field

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
If you are black in America today, you have no excuse for not being successful. The difference between these three black men: personal choices.
image.jpeg

Here is a very well researched, data driven look at how things just aren't the same for people of color when it comes to upward mobility and wealth creation.

The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today

It would be great if at least one person is able to learn something from this info. In so many ways....the path toward prosperity is much more difficult for black Americans.

Black fathers should stay in the family home and make certain the kids stay in school. It's no one's fault but their own. A lot of us grew up poor. Being born poor is no excuse. There is also no excuse for not getting at least a high school education today.

Here is a very well researched, data driven look at how things just aren't the same for people of color when it comes to upward mobility and wealth creation.

The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today

It would be great if at least one person is able to learn something from this info. In so many ways....the path toward prosperity is much more difficult for black Americans.

So? Put down the crack pipe and get cracking. Otherwise, sucks for them, but not my problem.

Sad thing is the blacks in America are the richest blacks in the world

I read your article. Seems that the logical conclusion is that the so called war on poverty has failed black America. Democrat solution ? Spend MOAR government money.

Sheesh

Also, what a load of bullshit. Black families have NOT done the same thing that white families have done over the last 30 years to improve their own situation (on average I mean)

The playing field hasn't been....and is still not....even.

In some areas that is no doubt true Lone, but not to the extent that some would have us believe. We've all either known, or at least read stories of , people from the worst of the worst situations who have made themselves not just comfortable, but wealthy. Both black and white, and every shade in between.

People who don't graduate from high school, let alone go to college, use drugs, and break the law , among other things, don't get to then cry that the playing field in unfair.

Awesome! Nobody read the piece.

Did you? They are merely pointing out what we already know. I am surprised that Hispanics can equal a white families wealth in only 84 years. How they can be so superior to a group that has already received trillions in government handouts is actually quite surprising. No wonder black and Hispanic gangs are always at war.

And it never will be. Rich people have advantages that I will never have. Progressives are making the disparity worse. Taxes don't affect the rich, they affect the middle class. The sooner people figure that out the better we will all be.

Did you? They are merely pointing out what we already know. I am surprised that Hispanics can equal a white families wealth in only 84 years. How they can be so superior to a group that has already received trillions in government handouts is actually quite surprising. No wonder black and Hispanic gangs are always at war.

How do so many foreigners come to this country with literally NOTHING and create wealth within a single generation?

In some areas that is no doubt true Lone, but not to the extent that some would have us believe. We've all either known, or at least read stories of , people from the worst of the worst situations who have made themselves not just comfortable, but wealthy. Both black and white, and every shade in between.

People who don't graduate from high school, let alone go to college, use drugs, and break the law , among other things, don't get to then cry that the playing field in unfair.

There are anecdotes. There are also data. The data supports my statement.

How do so many foreigners come to this country with literally NOTHING and create wealth within a single generation?

That's a good question. The reality is blacks were indeed slaves, but at least they were property and had value. You couldn't just go and kill one and have no fear of repercussions as you could with a Chinese person. They were treated far worse than the blacks were and within a couple of generations they are among the wealthiest and most productive members of society. A good friend of ours married a Vietnamese girl who arrived with nothing more than the clothes on her back. She worked hard and got a degree and now makes loads of money. ALL of her family did likewise.

It's amazing the institutionalized helplessness that the progressives keep the black citizenry believing.

There are anecdotes. There are also data. The data supports my statement.

No, all the data suggests is that blacks can't manage to build wealth as well as anyone else (in general terms anyway)

your article gave an OPINION as to the reason for that.

That's a good question. The reality is blacks were indeed slaves, but at least they were property and had value. You couldn't just go and kill one and have no fear of repercussions as you could with a Chinese person. They were treated far worse than the blacks were and within a couple of generations they are among the wealthiest and most productive members of society. A good friend of ours married a Vietnamese girl who arrived with nothing more than the clothes on her back. She worked hard and got a degree and now makes loads of money. ALL of her family did likewise.

It's amazing the institutionalized helplessness that the progressives keep the black citizenry believing.

That is just the truth. The Democrats have actually convinced the blacks that they are better off not being successful in this country.

Nothing makes me want to jump off a cliff more than listening to white guys telling us that black people are poor because liberals keep explaining that there are reasons why they are poor. As if they would suddenly achieve great heights and wealth if only the libs would stop trying to treat them equitably.

The arrogance is incredible.

Nothing makes me want to jump off a cliff more than listening to white guys telling us that black people are poor because liberals keep explaining that there are reasons why they are poor. As if they would suddenly achieve great heights and wealth if only the libs would stop trying to treat them equitably.

The arrogance is incredible.

The point Lone is that libs don't try to treat blacks equitably. Libs try to treat blacks as some inferior race that can't possibly make it on their own and so need the piddly little government handouts to succeed.

Here's a question for you. Suppose we at random just chose 100 black inner city families and gave them each $1M tax free.

If we came back in one year, how many of those 100 families do you suppose would be flat broke? Be honest in your answer.

Forum List

Back