CDZ A Comprehensive Look At The Uneven Playing Field

The playing field hasn't been....and is still not....even.
It is heavily skewed in favor of blacks. However, since they tend to be very unintelligent they will always be at a disadvantage.

Ookaaay...
If you have evidence to the contrary, you are free to post it.

To be frank, I don't have a god dammed thing else I care to say to you.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Here is a very well researched, data driven look at how things just aren't the same for people of color when it comes to upward mobility and wealth creation.

The Average Black Family Would Need 228 Years to Build the Wealth of a White Family Today

It would be great if at least one person is able to learn something from this info. In so many ways....the path toward prosperity is much more difficult for black Americans.

I read your article. Seems that the logical conclusion is that the so called war on poverty has failed black America. Democrat solution ? Spend MOAR government money.

Sheesh

Also, what a load of bullshit. Black families have NOT done the same thing that white families have done over the last 30 years to improve their own situation (on average I mean)
Then why are Indian immigrants earning more on average than white folks, oh yeah, they tend to have a higher degree of college degrees....You white folks better get on the doctorate or masters level....Plus, more small businesses are started by immigrants than the native population of the US..

Thanks for proving my point.

The playing field hasn't been....and is still not....even.

And it never will be. Rich people have advantages that I will never have. Progressives are making the disparity worse. Taxes don't affect the rich, they affect the middle class. The sooner people figure that out the better we will all be.

Fine, then the rich won't mind if they're increased?

Why does the black community need 228 year and the Hispanics need only 84 years? Who are helping the Hispanics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Racism is quite a bit easier when you can easily spot the group you're trying to marginalize.

Why does the black community need 228 year and the Hispanics need only 84 years? Who are helping the Hispanics?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Racism is quite a bit easier when you can easily spot the group you're trying to marginalize.

Racism is the left continually telling blacks that they are inferior to others and can't be held to the same standards of behaviors.

Poverty rate for married blacks is only slightly higher than that for married whites.

Which only makes sense, it is MUCH easier to rise out poverty as a two income household than as a one household income. So that right there tells you one of the root causes of the issue. black fathers don't raise their families.

There's a very big cause for part of this, called the drug war.

Poverty rate for married blacks is only slightly higher than that for married whites.

Which only makes sense, it is MUCH easier to rise out poverty as a two income household than as a one household income. So that right there tells you one of the root causes of the issue. black fathers don't raise their families.

BS, only a small portion of black fathers in this country are in prison, There are LOTS of black fathers who CHOOSE not to be involved in their kids' lives.

Besides that, here's an idea, if drugs are illegal and you now they are illegal, don't do them. DUH!!!

Or the welfare system incentivizes out of wedlock births. When I was first starting out in the workforce as a teen, I encountered a lot of old blacks about to retire who came from huge families--10,12, 16 kids--and the parents had been together so something changed in the black community that started destroying many black nuclear families. Maybe it is welfare. Maybe it is something else IDK.

BS, only a small portion of black fathers in this country are in prison, There are LOTS of black fathers who CHOOSE not to be involved in their kids' lives.

Besides that, here's an idea, if drugs are illegal and you now they are illegal, don't do them. DUH!!!

Whites do drugs at a higher rate than blacks. Yet blacks are arrested more often for possession.

What does that tell you?

Or the welfare system incentivizes out of wedlock births.
When I was first starting out in the workforce as a teen, I encountered a lot of old blacks about to retire who came from huge families--10,12, 16 kids--and the parents had been together so something changed in the black community that started destroying many black nuclear families. Maybe it is welfare. Maybe it is something else IDK.

Right, it can't be 300 years of slavery, 100 years of disenfranchisement from society and the polls, along with 45 years of systematically patrolling slums to arrest black men for working the one occupation that many of them have access to thanks to racist restrictive residential covenants, etc. It has to be welfare.

If you thought about your line of reasoning for longer than 10 seconds, you'd see how flawed it is.

Whites do drugs at a higher rate than blacks. Yet blacks are arrested more often for possession.

What does that tell you?

Incorrect

Whites and blacks do drugs at roughly the same rate. BUT , if you knew anything about broken window policing and why it is used in some neighborhoods and not others, you would understand the answer to your question.

What does that tell you?

Incorrect

Whites and blacks do drugs at roughly the same rate. BUT , if you knew anything about broken window policing and why it is used in some neighborhoods and not others, you would understand the answer to your question.

No, it's not incorrect. Sorry, you don't get to manufacture your own facts:

White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

When I was first starting out in the workforce as a teen, I encountered a lot of old blacks about to retire who came from huge families--10,12, 16 kids--and the parents had been together so something changed in the black community that started destroying many black nuclear families. Maybe it is welfare. Maybe it is something else IDK.

Right, it can't be 300 years of slavery, 100 years of disenfranchisement from society and the polls, along with 45 years of systematically patrolling slums to arrest black men for working the one occupation that many of them have access to thanks to racist restrictive residential covenants, etc. It has to be welfare.

If you thought about your line of reasoning for longer than 10 seconds, you'd see how flawed it is.

I don't need to spin so it doesn't take me long at all to face reality. Blacks who are married are significantly less likely to be poor. Same is true for whites.

I don't need to spin so it doesn't take me long at all to face reality. Blacks who are married are significantly less likely to be poor. Same is true for whites.

That's a chicken/egg fallacy. You have nothing to back up your claim that marriage translates to more wealth.

What does that tell you?

Incorrect

White people are more likely to deal drugs, but black people are more likely to get arrested for it

Did you really just back up your claim that whites are more likely to do drugs than blacks with a link that claims that whites are more likely to sell drugs than blacks but says nothing about usage?

And I don't buy for one second that whites are more likely to deal drugs than blacks either.

That's a chicken/egg fallacy. You have nothing to back up your claim that marriage translates to more wealth.

Nothing except common sense and statistics anyway.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understand that a 2 income household will build wealth faster than a one income household will. All else being equal.

What does that tell you?

Incorrect

Did you really just back up your claim that whites are more likely to do drugs than blacks with a link that claims that whites are more likely to sell drugs than blacks but says nothing about usage?

And I don't buy for one second that whites are more likely to deal drugs than blacks either.

Why's that? Because it defies your racist preconceived notions? Or do you think the Washington Post is a left-wing black panther conspiracy leaflet?

Nothing except common sense and statistics anyway.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence understand that a 2 income household will build wealth faster than a one income household will. All else being equal.

Therein lies the problem. All else is not equal. LOL

Forum List

Back