A Cold Wind Is Blowin In...The White House Steps Up Smear Campaign Against Fox News.

Personally i'm not aware of Fox News labeling this President a "Nazi." However i can cite many many occasions where Left Wing Media Outlets did call George Bush a "Nazi." If this did happen on Fox News it could not possibly be on the level the Left Wing Media used these kinds of smears on Bush. In my opinion the Liberal Media can't stoop any lower at this point. When they went after Palin and her children that way,i lost all faith in the Liberal Media once and for all. I'm sticking with Fox News on this one. The Liberal Media just aint worth spit anymore.

Personally i'm not aware of Fox News labeling this President a "Nazi." However i can cite many many occasions where Left Wing Media Outlets did call George Bush a "Nazi." If this did happen on Fox News it could not possibly be on the level the Left Wing Media used these kinds of smears on Bush. In my opinion the Liberal Media can't stoop any lower at this point. When they went after Palin and her children that way,i lost all faith in the Liberal Media once and for all. I'm sticking with Fox News on this one. The Liberal Media just aint worth spit anymore.
What we should always remember is this: The truth is never any one extreme, it's always somewhere in the middle.

Namvet and Lonestar blow each other so much it's getting gross....come on guys you should start seeing other people!

advanced.bullshit.wizard.gif

As soon as we hear a Fox anchor say a candidate gives him/her "chills up the leg" and as soon as we see Fox openly cheerleading a candidate, then there might be a case.

Oh and, don't wear shoes unless they actually fit.

I'm sorry was I the only person who listened to what FoxNews hosts actually said after Sarah Palin's appearance at the RNC?
You're saying the news anchors or the op-ed show hosts such as Hannity? There IS a difference, you understand?

I bet not.

bro......he's got the political IQ of a battery terminal. The reason FOX buries dinosaurs like MSNBC and CNN is because they field people from the left and right on virtually all of their programs..............and the k00ks hate that. And people go over to FOX in droves because they're not stupid. They see the other outlets stacking the deck with far lefty hacks every 5 minutes, thus, the ratings bonanza.
Of course the independents are watching FOX and not Olbermann............thus, the historic Obama slip in the polls. The independents take their cue from FOX...........the only network that provides a conservative view.
The k00ks have skid marks in their shorts on a daily basis compliments of FOX........thats how you know they are doing their job............but the supreme level of angst in the k00ks.

Meanwhile.........go check the 10/08 rtings on "Countdown" compared to now. This geek has lost OVER 1/2 million viewers. You cant even make up sh!t like that.................:funnyface:

Midnight.........this is the Photobucket classic most ascribed to Vast LWC on this forum.................only Jake and Jillian are close

laughing_man-4.jpg

Hey are they still singing for their Hopey Changey over at CNN (Communist News Network)? Yikes! lol!

I can find lots and lots of studies proving a FoxNews bias.
Post them then. Instead of anecdotal bullshit.

The study I posted, from a right-wing poster's own reference proves my point, but sure, why not?

From Media Bias: Going beyond Fair and Balanced By Vivian B. Martin
Published in November 2008 in Scientific American

...FOX News showed a statistically significant pro-Republican bias in the most controlled of the three models Groeling tested: its Special Report program was 67 percent less likely to report a rise in approval for Clinton than a decrease and 36 percent more likely to report the increase rather than the decrease for Bush.

Groeling’s work is one of the few studies to quantify partisan bias in the media, a subject notoriously difficult for social scientists to research and discuss...

...This past summer, just as the view that journalists were going softer on Barack Obama than on John McCain was becoming widely accepted, CMPA issued a report showing that 72 percent of the statements in TV news reports about Obama in late spring and early summer were negative, whereas 57 percent of the statements about McCain were negative. When Fox News commentator Bill O’Reilly attacked Lichter’s method during a radio interview, saying it would embolden liberal bias, Lichter responded, “You can take all my studies or none of my studies”—an allusion to past uses of his work to support conservative views...

That's just the first non-partisan item I came across, but you can google "FoxNews Media Bias, study", and a whole bunch of stuff will pop up.

Based on independent analysis of the last Election,Fox News did provide the most balanced coverage overall. They may have been the only MSM Outlet who didn't engage in that awful smearing of Sarah Palin and her children. Hey it is what it is in the end.

Yet, you provide no link to said study, or quote from said study, or even the source of supposed study.

Once Fox started calling the president a "Nazi", a "Stalinist", and a "Racist", they lost all credibility as a "News" Organization when it comes to political coverage.
Where did that happen? When? Post proof!

FOX as an entity never did any such thing. PUNDITS who have OPINION shows might have.

These are ON Fox but do not represent the VIEWS of Fox. It's the OPINION of the show HOST.

Unless FoxNews specifically posts a retraction for comments made by it's opinion hosts, on the air, either immediately before or after the show airs, like this:

"FoxNews does not necessarily agree with the views presented on Hannity. Any comments made on Hannity are purely the point of view of the show's host"

Then they are in tacit agreement with the show's host, and are thus responsible for the validty of their comments.

The study was called the CMPA 2008 Election News Watch Project. They concluded that Fox News Channel's coverage was more balanced towards both parties than the broadcast networks were. It really is true. There has been virtually no White House criticism from the Liberal dominated MSM at this point. Btw,they still singing for their Hopey Changey over at CNN(Communist News Network)? What a joke.

It's not. It was his show, on location in his regular slot. HIS take on the issues.

Please begin to post your polls that prove FNC bias. I'll wait.

And the election coverage was touted as "special editions of such-and-such's show" on MSNBC too.

They both pull the exact same Bullshit to cover their ass.

Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews server the exact same function on MSNBC as Hannity does on Fox.
They actually don't. Their shows are claimed as news broadcasts. Hannity's isn't because it's not.

They are certainly not "claimed as news broadcasts".

I have watched all these shows, on both networks, as distasteful as that was to me, so I can know of what I speak, and I can assure you that Fox and MSNBC both operate by the same Modus Operandi.

They have a full line-up of "opinion" shows for all the prime time hours that show almost continuous propaganda of one side or another.

Some just miss the point. Both the Left and Right should be concerned about this type of Government intimidation. I think some on the Left have spoken out about this intimidation but certainly not enough have.

Oh, please!! What intimidation??? Bunch of whiners is all you are. Why should Obama not defend himself against the constant lies that are told about him?? Is he just supposed to take it on the chin like a good guy?? That's what you all want, and I'm so thrilled he isn't going to do it.

I guess it'd help if you started listing the supposed lies.

That's getting so old. It's just a way to draw the discussion in another direction. You know damn well what lies. Fox has admitted that they manipulate their audience to believe their lies. They say that is what's called, "free speech". Every single time they open their stupid mouths they are lying. So take your pick.

Last edited:
The study was called the CMPA 2008 Election News Watch Project. They concluded that Fox News Channel's coverage was more balanced towards both parties than the broadcast networks were. It really is true. There has been virtually no White House criticism from the Liberal dominated MSM at this point. Btw,they still singing for their Hopey Changey over at CNN(Communist News Network)? What a joke.

That's because FoxNews considered McCain to be a "Fake Republican" and hated him as much as they hated Obama.

And, again from your own source, when it really counted:

Barack Obama’s lead over Hillary Clinton in the race for good press is shrinking but still substantial, according to a new study of the broadcast network evening newscasts by the Center for Media and Public Affairs

MEDIA BASH BARACK (NOT A TYPO)

Study Finds Obama Faring Worse On TV News Than McCain

Barack Obama is getting more negative coverage than John McCain on TV network evening news shows, reversing Obama’s lead in good press during the primaries, according to a new study by Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA). The study also finds that a majority of both candidates’ coverage is unfavorable for the first time this year. According to CMPA President Dr. S. Robert Lichter, “Obama replaced McCain as the media’s favorite candidate after New Hampshire. But now the networks are voting no on both candidates.”

These results are from the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA) 2008 Election News Watch Project. They are based on a scientific content analysis of 249 election news stories (7 hours 38 minutes of airtime) that aired on ABC World News Tonight, CBS Evening News, NBC Nightly News, and Fox Special Report (first half hour) from June 8, 2008 to July 21, 2008. Previously we analyzed 2144 stories (43 hrs 30 min airtime) during the primary campaign from December 16, 2007 through June 7, 2008. We report on all on-air evaluations of the candidates by sources and reporters, after excluding comments by the campaigns about each other.

MAJOR FINDINGS:

Since the primaries ended, on-air evaluations of Barack Obama have been 72% negative (vs. 28% positive). That’s worse than John McCain’s coverage, which has been 57% negative (vs. 43% positive) during the same time period.

This is a major turnaround since McCain and Obama emerged as front-runners in the early primaries. From the New Hampshire primary on January 8 until Hillary Clinton dropped out on June 7, Obama’s coverage was 62% positive (v. 38% negative) on the broadcast networks; by contrast, McCain’s coverage during this period was only 34% positive (v. 66% negative).

Obama ran even farther behind McCain on Fox News Channel’s Special Report with 79% negative comments (v. 21% positive), compared to 61% negative comments (v. 39% positive) for McCain since June 8. During the primaries Obama had a slight lead in good press on Fox, with 52% favorable comments (v. 48 % unfavorable), compared to 48% favorable (v. 52% unfavorable) for McCain.

Obama’s bad press has come at a time when he was much more visible than McCain. Since June 8, he has been the subject of 120 stories on the three network evening news shows, 50% more than John McCain’s 80 stories.

Examples of Obama’s evaluations:

Positive: “Obama came to Baghdad and he brought his star power with him…..hundreds of U.S. troops and State Department personnel mobbed Obama at the embassy here.” –Terry Moran, ABC

Negative: “You raised a lot of eyebrows on this trip saying, even knowing what you know now, you still would not have supported the surge. People may be scratching their heads and saying, ‘why’?” – Katie Couric, CBS

Negative: “Far more Americans say John McCain would be a good commander in chief than Obama” – Jake Tapper, ABC

Which is why one should always check their sources, at the source.

The Liberal dominated MSM has lost just about all credibility at this point and that's why so many are now turning to Fox News. It's simply a fresh alternative to the old & stale Liberal Media. They lost just about all of their credibility when they went after Sarah Palin and her children. Many people will not ever forget or forgive what they did to Palin and her children. The only question left now is...Can the Liberal Media stoop any lower?

bro......he's got the political IQ of a battery terminal. The reason FOX buries dinosaurs like MSNBC and CNN is because they field people from the left and right on virtually all of their programs..............and the k00ks hate that. And people go over to FOX in droves because they're not stupid. They see the other outlets stacking the deck with far lefty hacks every 5 minutes, thus, the ratings bonanza.
Of course the independents are watching FOX and not Olbermann............thus, the historic Obama slip in the polls. The independents take their cue from FOX...........the only network that provides a conservative view.
The k00ks have skid marks in their shorts on a daily basis compliments of FOX........thats how you know they are doing their job............but the supreme level of angst in the k00ks.

Meanwhile.........go check the 10/08 rtings on "Countdown" compared to now. This geek has lost OVER 1/2 million viewers. You cant even make up sh!t like that.................:funnyface:

Midnight.........this is the Photobucket classic most ascribed to Vast LWC on this forum.................only Jake and Jillian are close

Do you really think anyone pays attention to your moronic photo cut-and-pastes?

If they were funny, that would be one thing, I can appreciate comic criticism when it's funny, I often give rep for it.

But they're not, they're pathetic.

I'm sorry man, I usually don't go for the personal attacks, but someone has to tell you the truth before you make more of a fool of yourself.

Once Fox started calling the president a "Nazi", a "Stalinist", and a "Racist", they lost all credibility as a "News" Organization when it comes to political coverage.
Where did that happen? When? Post proof!

FOX as an entity never did any such thing. PUNDITS who have OPINION shows might have.

These are ON Fox but do not represent the VIEWS of Fox. It's the OPINION of the show HOST.

Unless FoxNews specifically posts a retraction for comments made by it's opinion hosts, on the air, either immediately before or after the show airs, like this:

"FoxNews does not necessarily agree with the views presented on Hannity. Any comments made on Hannity are purely the point of view of the show's host"

Then they are in tacit agreement with the show's host, and are thus responsible for the validty of their comments.

whatever you say s0n:lol:

head on over to DRUDGE and check the ratings!!! You might as well be naked in the middle of Siberia screaming, "FIRE!!"

whatever you say s0n:lol:

head on over to DRUDGE and check the ratings!!! You might as well be naked in the middle of Siberia screaming, "FIRE!!"

Yeah, but if the rest of the media is "Liberally Biased", as you and your buds like to claim, then one must add all of the other station's ratings together in order to compare them to FoxNews, right?

So, which is it? Does Foxnews attract more viewers, or is the whole "LIberal Mainstream Media" thing a myth?

"SOn"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back