A city shining brightly to see according to Reagan. Not as long as we have Trump

Donald Trump and his two years in office, while propping up murderers for his own personal financial gain, has put a cloud in front of Reagan's city. In the meantime, Trump's sheep say and do nothing about it. They're all cowards.

Jesus are you an idiot.
See what I mean? Trump's sheep still saying nothing.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe people don't take your OP seriously and don't think it needs a serious reply? When you start up with unsubstantiated allegation and ad hominum attack

Shining city.........My daughter flew into Phoenix the other day............looked West........It was lit up..........but night time..........

Shining forest on the horizon.................brought to you by Tree Huggers everywhere..........

Riddle me this...........What is the Roadless law passed by Clinton...............
Between your retarded funny faces and going off topic, do you have anything intelligent to say? I didn't think so.
Just pointing out how stupid the left is today.........Much worse than back then, but you've been practicing Franko..........Sock
I'll take that answer as a no.

Donald Trump and his two years in office, while propping up murderers for his own personal financial gain, has put a cloud in front of Reagan's city. In the meantime, Trump's sheep say and do nothing about it. They're all cowards.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe people don't take your OP seriously and don't think it needs a serious reply? When you start up with unsubstantiated allegation and ad hominum attack
No, because they've already responded.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Only saying what should be said.

You are an idiot.
A true idiot is one who calls others idiots without backing up their claim, while others prove who the real idiots are.

After that ridiculous post you aren't worth anyone's time.

Take a hike dipshit.
Speaking of "ridiculous", why did you take the time to begin with? Lol!

Welcome, Rookie, but I think several Republicans have spoken up about this. I don't think it goes over so well with the American public that we aren't giving the Prince an ass chewing at least. Maybe some will remain quiet, but I have a feeling that will be unpopular.

You mean 2.

Jesus are you an idiot.

No, because they've already responded.

You complain that they say "nothing" but you feel validated because they responded? Strange. I don't think you can take their contempt as a serious response to your OP.

Forum List

Back