A city shining brightly to see according to Reagan. Not as long as we have Trump

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Donald Trump and his two years in office, while propping up murderers for his own personal financial gain, has put a cloud in front of Reagan's city. In the meantime, Trump's sheep say and do nothing about it. They're all cowards.

Democrats are perfecting election fraud and will soon use the success of fraud nationally the same way they use it in California.

Democrats are perfecting election fraud and will soon use the success of fraud nationally the same way they use it in California.
We need evidence. Without it, you are lying. And what does this have to do with propping up murderer's from Saudi arabia?

Donald Trump and his two years in office, while propping up murderers for his own personal financial gain, has put a cloud in front of Reagan's city. In the meantime, Trump's sheep say and do nothing about it. They're all cowards.
Welcome, Rookie, but I think several Republicans have spoken up about this. I don't think it goes over so well with the American public that we aren't giving the Prince an ass chewing at least. Maybe some will remain quiet, but I have a feeling that will be unpopular.

Shining city.........My daughter flew into Phoenix the other day............looked West........It was lit up..........but night time..........

Shining forest on the horizon.................brought to you by Tree Huggers everywhere..........

Riddle me this...........What is the Roadless law passed by Clinton...............

Welcome, Rookie, but I think several Republicans have spoken up about this. I don't think it goes over so well with the American public that we aren't giving the Prince an ass chewing at least. Maybe some will remain quiet, but I have a feeling that will be unpopular.
They're all cowards. We prop up murderer's from Saudi Arabia, while we comply with killing 85,000 children in Yemen by SA, and are responsible for 14 million people being faced with a humanitarian crisis. All because we and Donald Trump do business with SA. Hell, they were even responsible for 911, while we pretend to care. So, is it any wonder we turn the other way when Trump makes excuses for SA while they get to use a de boner on a journalist? Our country has reached for the bottom, and we are now there.

We need evidence. Without it, you are lying. And what does this have to do with propping up murderer's from Saudi arabia?
What Saudi Arabia does is none of my business. And democrat election fraud is well documented.

Election fraud scheme on L.A.'s skid row got homeless to sign fake names for cigarettes and cash, D.A. says

Meowing about Trump and Saudi is just an excuse to meow. Everyone knows that. It's the reason why you aren't getting the level of outrage.

https://www.gao.gov/assets/240/230938.pdf

Roads can have lasting impacts on the national forests. When improperly constructed or maintained or when constructed along streams or on hillsides, roads can create excessive sediment that damages watersheds and degrades aquatic habitat. Moreover, in providing access into remote areas, roads can alter forest ecosystems by facilitating timber harvesting, increasing fires caused by individuals, spreading noxious weeds, and disturbing wildlife habitat. However, roads can also be used to repair environmental damage caused by other activities. For example, decades of fire suppression in the national forests have increased the risk of uncontrollable and often catastrophic wildfires by creating unnaturally dense forests with large amounts of accumulated hazardous fuels, such as underbrush and dead vegetation. Roads can provide a means of restoring these forests to what is considered a more natural state by providing access for thinning stands of trees and mechanically removing accumulated fuels that otherwise would have been removed by frequent but low-intensity natural fires. When fuel levels are low enough, the Forest Service can more safely reintroduce fire into an ecosystem, either by allowing natural fires to burn or by setting prescribed fires. Thinning dense forests can also improve their resistance to insects and diseases that otherwise could kill trees, thereby adding to fuel loads.

Shining city.........My daughter flew into Phoenix the other day............looked West........It was lit up..........but night time..........

Shining forest on the horizon.................brought to you by Tree Huggers everywhere..........

Riddle me this...........What is the Roadless law passed by Clinton...............
Between your retarded funny faces and going off topic, do you have anything intelligent to say? I didn't think so.
Just pointing out how stupid the left is today.........Much worse than back then, but you've been practicing Franko..........Sock

Let me introduce you to Tipsycat. She is toxic.
The "evidence" is that some Democrats WON. Clearly all the evidence the sore losers need.

Democrats win when they cheat. Trading votes for smokes is what they do. It's how repeal of the gas tax was defeated. Votes for smokes.

Jesus are you an idiot.

They're all cowards. We prop up murderer's from Saudi Arabia, while we comply with killing 85,000 children in Yemen by SA, and are responsible for 14 million people being faced with a humanitarian crisis. All because we and Donald Trump do business with SA. Hell, they were even responsible for 911, while we pretend to care. So, is it any wonder we turn the other way when Trump makes excuses for SA while they get to use a de boner on a journalist? Our country has reached for the bottom, and we are now there.
Another Soros paid for sock puppet.
Soros would LOVE for the US to become alienated from KSA. Then Iran would have complete control of the ME.
There's GOT to be a few bucks for Soros in there somewhere.
Goodbye.
Permanent Ignore

The next President will have to spend their first term repairing the damage Trump is gleefully causing.

The next President will have to spend their first term repairing the damage Trump is gleefully causing.

Only took Trump less than two years to wipe out Ear's legacy. :dance:

Jesus are you an idiot.
See what I mean? Trump's sheep still saying nothing.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Only saying what should be said.

You are an idiot.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Jesus are you an idiot.

You are an idiot.
A true idiot is one who calls others idiots without backing up their claim, while others prove who the real idiots are.

Jesus are you an idiot.

Jesus are you an idiot.

You are an idiot.
A true idiot is one who calls others idiots without backing up their claim, while others prove who the real idiots are.

After that ridiculous post you aren't worth anyone's time.

Take a hike dipshit.

Forum List

Back