A Child's View from Gaza

I would love to focus on the Palestinian children and what can truly be done to correct this ASAP.

Stop teaching hate to these children in the schools and in the mosques and on social media. Stop teaching children to hate Jews. Stop raising them with guns and bombs and knives. Stop attacking Israel.

No more traumatized children. Easy peasy.

I would love to focus on the Palestinian children and what can truly be done to correct this ASAP.

Stop teaching hate to these children in the schools and in the mosques and on social media. Stop teaching children to hate Jews. Stop raising them with guns and bombs and knives. Stop attacking Israel.

It's not necessary to teach hate for Jews among the Palestinians. The treatment the non-Jews receive from the Jews is sufficient. Do you think non-white children in Apartheid South Africa needed to br taught to hate the whites?

It's not necessary to teach hate for Jews among the Palestinians. The treatment the non-Jews receive from the Jews is sufficient.

THERE ARE NO JEWS IN GAZA. There haven't been any Jews in Gaza for 12 years. Therefore, no child in Gaza has any understanding of what it is like to interact with people who are Jewish. They have no idea what Jews are like -- except what people in their world tell them and teach them about Jews.

If they hate Jews, but have never even met one -- they are being taught to hate.

It's not necessary to teach hate for Jews among the Palestinians. The treatment the non-Jews receive from the Jews is sufficient. Do you think non-white children in Apartheid South Africa needed to br taught to hate the whites?
Because wherever Jews are we see how mean they are.
Feel stupid yet?

Stop teaching hate to these children in the schools and in the mosques and on social media.
That is more propaganda/JEWISH LIES.

Stop raising them with guns and bombs and knives.
That's what you do. We see this over and over.

Stop attacking Israel.
Have you seen the list?

Is the fact that Palestinians and Islamic doctrine want all Jews dead anything to worry about? It is not propaganda.

THERE ARE NO JEWS IN GAZA. There haven't been any Jews in Gaza for 12 years. Therefore, no child in Gaza has any understanding of what it is like to interact with people who are Jewish. They have no idea what Jews are like -- except what people in their world tell them and teach them about Jews.
Oh, stop, they see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by the idf... they see it all. And that is just one type of torture that you claim does not exist.

Sad.

Oh, stop, they see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by the idf... they see it all. And that is just one type of torture that you claim does not exist.

Sad.
Oh, stop, they see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by their fellow Arabs... they see it all. And that is just one type of torture that you claim does not exist.

Sad.

Sad.

They (Palestinians) learn terror and rape and how to weaponize it. The IDF has nothing to do with the hate they learn.

Sad.

They (Palestinians) learn terror and rape and how to weaponize it. The IDF has nothing to do with the hate they learn.
Simply wrong, and that's pathetic.

They see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by the idf... they see it all.

Sad.

They see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by the idf... they see it all.

They see the bombs, the tanks, the soldiers, the death, their mother getting raped by their fellow Arabs... they see it all.

Sure. Children saw bombs and tanks and soldiers.

What are they taught about those bombs and tanks and soldiers? Are they taught a respectful, nuanced, balanced point of view about a complex political situation of two competing, but equally valued, cultural groups? Or are they just taught that Jews are inherently evil?

Sad.

I guess you know nothing about either religion. That is pathetic, religion is the cause of these wars.

What are they taught about those bombs and tanks and soldiers? Are they taught a respectful, nuanced, balanced point of view about a complex political situation of two competing, but equally valued, cultural groups?
I have read statements fro the children in Gaza. A common theme is that when the bombs are falling, it's not as bad as all the in between time... the waiting.

That's what they learn because theyt know it is just a matter of time before they fall again. Did you see that list?

Or are they just taught that Jews are inherently evil?
Sadly, that is what zionism teaches them. I have explained several times how dangerous zionism is to the Jewish people. It is not just these kids... it's all of us.

What are they taught about those bombs and tanks and soldiers? Are they taught a respectful, nuanced, balanced point of view about a complex political situation of two competing, but equally valued, cultural groups?
I have read statements fro the children in Gaza. A common theme is that when the bombs are falling, it's not as bad as all the in between time... the waiting.

That's what they learn because theyt know it is just a matter of time before they fall again. Did you see that list?

Or are they just taught that Jews are inherently evil?
Sadly, that is what zionism teaches them. I have explained several times how dangerous zionism is to the Jewish people. It is not just these kids... it's all of us.
Sadly, because of what Israel has done to Gaza over decades, the children who have survived have come to equate Israelis with Jews.

Stop teaching hate to these children in the schools and in the mosques and on social media.
That is more propaganda/JEWISH LIES.

Stop raising them with guns and bombs and knives.
That's what you do. We see this over and over.

Stop attacking Israel.
Have you seen the list?

It's not propoganda. Research into childrens textbooks in both Palestine and Israel reveal a lot of negative portrayals of the other as well as blatently omitting the existence of the other. Have you bothered to read up on any of this?

It's not propoganda. Research into childrens textbooks in both Palestine and Israel reveal a lot of negative portrayals of the other as well as blatently omitting the existence of the other.
I have. Please post what you have because all I have seen is obvious propaganda/jewish lies.

Seriously, please back that up.

You are charging the Palestians with exactly what israel is guilty of. See what they teach to and omit from their textbooks.

It's sick, and with israel it is real. It is how these kids grow up and why they are so easily able to do this to the children of Gaza.

It's not propoganda. Research into childrens textbooks in both Palestine and Israel reveal a lot of negative portrayals of the other as well as blatently omitting the existence of the other.
I have. Please post what you have because all I have seen is obvious propaganda/jewish lies.

You are charging the Palestians with exactly what israel is guilty of. See what they teach to and omit from their textbooks.

It's sick, and with israel it is real. It is how these kids grow up and why they are so easily able to do this to the children of Gaza.

Sure. I've linked to this before: Are Palestinian Textbooks Actually Any Worse Than Israeli Textbooks?

Sure. I've linked to this before: Are Palestinian Textbooks Actually Any Worse Than Israeli Textbooks?
Two can play at that game:

"Israeli school textbooks as well as children’s storybooks, according to recent academic studies and surveys, portray Palestinians and Arabs as “murderers,” “rioters,” “suspicious,” and generally backward and unproductive. Direct delegitimization and negative stereotyping of Palestinians and Arabs are the rule rather than the exception in Israeli schoolbooks."
Israeli Textbooks and Children’s Literature Promote Racism and Hatred Toward Palestinians and Arabs

Forum List

Back