A Child's View from Gaza

Showing irregular attacks after you claimed it would show regular attacks.
One thing is regular...your penchant for being an inconsistent idiot.

Because Israel will defend itself
Come on now...

upload_2017-7-26_17-11-50.png

--- so by your demented logic -- they are now puppets? What's this got to do with Child Art in Palestine anyways??

It is hardly demented and it had to do with you trolls claiming that blame needs to be place on Egypt and on Jordan for israelis behavior. Sick, but true.

Come on now...

View attachment 140692

--- so by your demented logic -- they are now puppets? What's this got to do with Child Art in Palestine anyways??

It is hardly demented and it had to do with you trolls claiming that blame needs to be place on Egypt and on Jordan for israelis behavior. Sick, but true.
Is this the Cartoon Network or is Louie the Cartoon Nitwit?

Come on now...

View attachment 140692

Egypt and Jordan are caging in the animals unilaterally.

Where's the Children's Art Thread I helped you to revive here?? Eh Louie???
It is here. The israelis are trying to blame other nations for these traumatized children and I am explaining how stupid that is.

You wanted to bandy numbers about how many attacks the zionists put these innocent children through and I showed you.

What do you think now that you have the facts?

Come on now...

View attachment 140692

I used to think exactly that way --- as shown in the cartoon. In fact, I got my wife and I Blackballed from Temple social activities for suggesting that Israel react more commensurate with the attack.. But after seeing the PLO get kicked out 3 countries and the military attack on Amman to "thank" the King for the West Bank -- I changed my mind.

Is this REALLY about Pali Children Art???

That's the same list you cut and pasted in another thread.

Attacks from Islamic terrorists directed at Israel will cause the Israelis to respond.

Review your cut and paste list and confirm that for yourself.

It is here. The israelis are trying to blame other nations for these traumatized children and I am explaining how stupid that is.

You wanted to bandy numbers about how many attacks the zionists put these innocent children through and I showed you.

Uh, no...Egypt and Jordan don't want terrorist living in their midsts.

But after seeing the PLO get kicked out 3 countries and the military attack on Amman to "thank" the King for the West Bank -- I changed my mind.

How many places have Jews been thrown out of and yes, and their trauma at the hands of zionist murderers.

You want LESS traumatized children?? Have their PARENTS stop supporting Hamas and form a government to put Palestinian Police back on the streets. So that the parents don't send their CHILDREN OUT on a daily basis to face down Israeli Military police....

Have their PARENTS start thinking about SELF GOVERNMENT and elect representation.

The children will be FAR LESS traumatized and dead....

But after seeing the PLO get kicked out 3 countries and the military attack on Amman to "thank" the King for the West Bank -- I changed my mind.

How many places have Jews been thrown out of and yes, and their trauma at the hands of zionist murderers.
How many of those nations that threw them out welcomed Muslims with open arms?

Jews were never tossed out of a country for stealing tanks and marching on a National Capitol. Or using the good graces of a government to organize international hijackings and murders..... Neither were their children..

This IS about Pali children RIGHT???

Have their PARENTS stop supporting Hamas
The hamas card. Of course. You know it is zionism and not hamas or fatah that Jewish people need to fair.

As to the rest, false. Israel will not stop until they have their jewish eretz israel.

The hamas card. Of course. You know it is zionism and not hamas or fatah that Jewish people need to fair.

As to the rest, false. Israel will not stop until they have their jewish eretz israel.
How will taking Gaza make an Israel that is 90% secular become 100% observant?
Do you realize how stupid you are?

Jews were never tossed out of a country for stealing tanks and marching on a National Capitol. Or using the good graces of a government to organize international hijackings and murders..... Neither were their children..

They were tossed for far worse and yes, but you brought up the PLO being thrown out for some reason. I would love to focus on the Palestinian children and what can truly be done to correct this ASAP.

They were tossed for far worse and yes, but you brought up the PLO being thrown out for some reason. I would love to focus on the Palestinian children and what can truly be done to correct this ASAP.
Execute their parents

Of course the Hamas card. They are leading the gee-had.

You are aware of the Hamas charter and its stated goal regarding Israel and Israelis, right?

Execute their parents
Sick, dude, and if anyone suggested executing jews, you would blow a gasket.

There must be a better way.

Execute their parents
Sick, dude, and if anyone suggested executing jews, you would blow a gasket.

There must be a better way.

"anyone suggested executing jews"
Are you a fucking idiot?
The Arabs have been trying to exterminate the Jews since 1948; even before.

Forum List

Back