A challenge to our liberals re: the “crime” the NY County DA may indict Trump on.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Challenge to our liberals:

While I recognize that all of you are thrilled that the Manhattan DA might be on the verge of indicting President Trump over the Stormy Daniels matter, and while of course I hate to burst your bubble, I can’t help but wonder:

Can any of you name the alleged NY State crime that Trump allegedly committed?

I know it’s not murder. I know it’s not kidnapping. I know it’s not a felony drug sale case. But I’m not sure I get what crime you folks assume he allegedly committed. Do you?

Step right up. Name that alleged crime or crimes.

(This post was originally posted within a different thread — but I like the question as a stand-alone thread.)

While I recognize that all of you are thrilled that the Manhattan DA might be on the verge of indicting President Trump over the Stormy Daniels matter, and while of course I hate to burst your bubble, I can’t help but wonder:

I know it’s not murder. I know it’s not kidnapping. I know it’s not a felony drug sale case. But I’m not sure I get what crime you folks assume he allegedly committed. Do you?

(This post was originally posted within a different thread — but I like the question as a stand-alone thread.)

...or we can just wait for the charges.

Crazy idea, I know.

This is old news. But the issues is if Trump used the Trump business to pay for her silence, then that violated campaign contribution laws as this was to keep her silence when he was running for office. If they used money from the Trump organization , and said it was a legal expense then there is Tax fraud as obvious a business cannot pay for Trumps sexual improprieties'.

Then he piles it on as if he lied in court then you can add perjury to the list.

So the matter is why would Trump giver her money.

Michael Cohen Trumps old lawyer is the key witness and it involve two payments made to woman. He has already pleaded guilty to doing this.

What is Trump predicament. Cohen has a recording with Trump discussing the payments.

yeah Trump now claims it was extortion, but this is the level of Trump's intelligence.

So if Trump falsified records for tax purpose it is a misdemeanor., if he then tries to cover up the misdemeanor then he concealing the prior crime which raises it to the level of criminality.

Still the funny part is , if he had just paid using his own money then the story would have died. Trump has survived many claims of his cheating on his wife. Ivana can testified to that. Its not a prosecutable crime and it just a matter of whether the voters care.

Crime?

Trump paying off a hooker to be quiet is one of the least criminal things he has done
You can’t point to any crime. So your mealy-mouthed contention has no meaning.

But this thread question is about the one(s) the Manhattan DA is apparently in the Grand Jury over. It may be related to the Stormy Daniels crap.

But what’s the crime?

You can’t point to any crime. So your mealy-mouthed contention has no meaning.

But this thread question is about the one(s) the Manhattan DA is apparently in the Grand Jury over. It may be related to the Stormy Daniels crap.

But what’s the crime?

Is it a crime to fuk a hooker while your wife is home with your new born son?

It is one of Trumps finer acts as a husband

This is old news. But the issues is if Trump used the Trump business to pay for her silence, then that violated campaign contribution laws as this was to keep her silence when he was running for office. If they used money from the Trump organization , and said it was a legal expense then there is Tax fraud as obvious a business cannot pay for Trumps sexual improprieties'.

Then he piles it on as if he lied in court then you can add perjury to the list.

So the matter is why would Trump giver her money.

Michael Cohen Trumps old lawyer is the key witness and it involve two payments made to woman. He has already pleaded guilty to doing this.

What is Trump predicament. Cohen has a recording with Trump discussing the payments.

yeah Trump now claims it was extortion, but this is the level of Trump's intelligence.

So if Trump falsified records for tax purpose it is a misdemeanor., if he then tries to cover up the misdemeanor then he concealing the prior crime which raises it to the level of criminality.

Still the funny part is , if he had just paid using his own money then the story would have died. Trump has survived many claims of his cheating on his wife. Ivana can testified to that. Its not a prosecutable crime and it just a matter of whether the voters care.

Nope. That’s a federal issue. DA Bragg doesn’t have jurisdiction.

Therefore, the question is what New York State alleged “crime” (apparently a felony since he is in the grand jury) does Bragg have in mind?

Falsifying business records with the intent to commit a crime.

Minimum one year in prison.

The Crime is Bribery. But not by Trump.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY):

This was an explosive interview. Comer dropped several bombs on the Biden Crime Family. According to Comer the House Oversight Committee is working with four individuals with close ties to the Bidens. Comer says the committee now has documents that tie the Bidens to the Chinese Communist Party.

James Comer: “It’s as bad as we thought… Since we’ve last spoken we have bank records in hand. We have individuals who are working with our committee. In the last two weeks we’ve met with either these individuals personally or with their attorneys. And that would be four individuals who had ties in with the Biden family in their various schemes around the world. So now we have in hand documents We have in hand documents in hand that show just how the Biden family was getting money from the Chinese Communist Party.”

Is it a crime to fuk a hooker while your wife is home with your new born son?

It is one of Trumps finer acts as a husband
Prostitution is a crime as is being a John to use their services. But it ain’t a felony. So no grand jury would be needed. And the statute of limitations on any misdemeanor has long since run over anything to do with Stormy Daniels.

The Crime is Bribery. But not by Trump.

House Oversight Chairman James Comer (R-KY) joined Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures this morning.

This was an explosive interview. Comer dropped several bombs on the Biden Crime Family. According to Comer the House Oversight Committee is working with four individuals with close ties to the Bidens. Comer says the committee now has documents that tie the Bidens to the Chinese Communist Party.

Biden is finished.
But Comer is an embarrassing liar, because he knows his audience is gullible.

Nope. That’s a federal issue. DA Bragg doesn’t have jurisdiction.

Therefore, the question is what New York State alleged “crime” (apparently a felony since he is in the grand jury) does Bragg have in mind?

Nope Trump organization pays taxes in the State of NY. This being a case in NY, then if he lies then it still perjury in the NY court system.

Campaign laws also as NY runs the election for that state even for the President.

Forum List

Back