A challenge to our liberals re: the “crime” the NY County DA may indict Trump on.

Nope Trump organization pays taxes in the State of NY. This being a case in NY, then if he lies then it still perjury in the NY court system.

Campaign laws also as NY runs the primary election for that state.
Nope. An evasion or violation of a federal law isn’t within a NY prosecutor’s jurisdiction.

And assuming that there had been any lie in any paperwork related to taxes (which isn’t apparent), there is also a statute of limitations on that.

I am not saying that you are wrong about what Bragg may have in mind. He might. But he will still need to demonstrate that the alleged crime (even if it was assumed to have been committed) had taken place within that period of limitations OR that the statute of limitations had been somehow tolled.

Sadly for you, the statute of limitations does not say so.
Right, New York law says so.

Here is another hint: they have 10 years instead of 5.

That's two hints. Good luck!

No, you didn't listen to AM radio for 10 minutes and outsmart a district attorney.

Right, New York law says so.

Here is another hint: they have 10 years instead of 5.
NY has a 10 year statute of limitations? Wrong. Generally, for most alleged felonies in NY State, the statute of limitations is 5 years.
That's two hints. Good luck!

No, you didn't listen to AM radio for 10 minutes and outsmart a district attorney.
You’re right, I didn’t listen to anything on AM radio on this matter. Unlike you, I actually know what I’m talking about.

Challenge to our liberals:

While I recognize that all of you are thrilled that the Manhattan DA might be on the verge of indicting President Trump over the Stormy Daniels matter, and while of course I hate to burst your bubble, I can’t help but wonder:

Can any of you name the alleged NY State crime that Trump allegedly committed?

I know it’s not murder. I know it’s not kidnapping. I know it’s not a felony drug sale case. But I’m not sure I get what crime you folks assume he allegedly committed. Do you?

Step right up. Name that alleged crime or crimes.

(This post was originally posted within a different thread — but I like the question as a stand-alone thread.)
For anti-Trumpers - myself included - I think a good answer is...

"Who cares? So long as the indictment is righteous and can be made to stick and constitutes a felony that disqualifies him as President, it's all good."

But I'll venture a guess that we will be looking at things like Perjury, Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, etc.

Perhaps Teflon Don can NOT shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it, after all?

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold... :clap:

For anti-Trumpers - myself included - I think a good answer is...

"Who cares? So long as the indictment is righteous and can be made to stick and constitutes a felony that disqualifies him as President, it's all good."

But I'll venture a guess that we will be looking at things like Perjury, Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, etc.

Perhaps Teflon Don can NOT shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Avenue and get away with it, after all?

Couldn't happen to a nicer modern-day Benedict Arnold... :clap:
No part of your answer was intelligent.

Naming the crime is part of seeing whether it is righteous. Or not.

And nothing President Trump has done is even remotely related to being traitorous.

Thank you for your feedback.
My pleasure.
Indeed. And we will learn that answer if-and-when indictment(s) are presented.
Lol. Your cowardly evasion is noted.
January 6, 2021.
As I said. Nothing he has done is remotely akin to being traitorous. And nothing done by the most violent people in the 1/6 mob at the Capitol that day amounted to anything traitorous. Wrong and criminal? Ok. But traitorous? Not at all.

Linky, linky
Link??? You don't know? You fuckers live with your pin heads solidly poked up your ample rectums, you do not know about the Bidens and their direct linkage to agents of the CCP, seriously?

False. For any given charged crime, the statute of limitations is the same for all people.
Wrong, sorry. It can be affected by that subject's actions. Go check.

And that's why Trump will be indicted more than 5 years after the alleged crimes.

Forum List

Back