A Cat-Free World

I love kittens....i just don't like them after they grow up and OLD. They're a really a pain in the butt when they're 15 yrs old and senile! :) We had one...never again!!!!!

I could do without dogs present company excluded BBD or more accurately without their crap in my yard.
Immie

I have always had dogs and cats.

I have an affinity for dogs and will search for a canine companion with specific physical and temperament traits but I have found that cats just kind of happen.

I never seek out a cat but every now and then we rescue some pathetic little feline from a bad situation and if we can't find it a home we'll keep it.

I dream of a cat-free world. Wouldn't that be lovely?

Would that be, because you can't control cats natural independent nature? Is that how you like your women, too, sweetheart???

That's why cats shouldn't be pets in the first place...

Cats belong in the wild and dogs enjoy being around humans...

I could argue that cats are manipulative - they only enjoy human company because cats are the masters and humans are the pets..

Do tell, BBD, why would you like a cat-free world??? :confused:
Jealousy! If he can't have any pussy, NOBODY gets any!

Purrrsonally, I love cats. If not for cats, we'd be overrun by mice, the bubonic plague would return, furr-lined gloves would be hard to find, our Vietnamese visitors would have nothing to eat...:lol:

Do tell, BBD, why would you like a cat-free world??? :confused:
Jealousy! If he can't have any pussy, NOBODY gets any!

Purrrsonally, I love cats. If not for cats, we'd be overrun by mice, the bubonic plague would return, furr-lined gloves would be hard to find, our Vietnamese visitors would have nothing to eat...:lol:

Raccoons are cool too - they eat mice... Raccoons will eat anything.

Coons and cats get into it all the time where I live, especially in the summer when you have your window open - it's not unusual to hear a cat scream every now and again, fighting with other wild animals..

Coyotes will eat cats as well....

Forum List

Back