A call for mass exodus from public schools

I provided a link to the actual law. You just put your fingers in your ears and cried "no, no, no!"
And I shot it full of holes

I’m sure the lefty teachers can find an obama judge somewhere to agree with you

But you are just giving us your isolated opinion

Our education system has been degraded beyond repair by Democrats in government and the teachers union. If abandoning the public school system is the only way to get rid of these two evil entities, lets do it. There are plenty of alternatives beside home schooling that will fill the void much better and much cheaper than what we have now. Public education doesn't serve the kids any more.

Our education system has been degraded beyond repair by Democrats in government and the teachers union. If abandoning the public school system is the only way to get rid of these two evil entities, lets do it. There are plenty of alternatives beside home schooling that will fill the void much better and much cheaper than what we have now. Public education doesn't serve the kids any more.
When was the last time you were in a public school?

I provided a link to an actual law, not an opinion. All YOU have provided is opinion.
Nowhere in your law does it say there can be no cameras in the classroom recording teachers

And as I clearly pointed out in the law students may be recorded on the background

No and I dont [sic] think you are either
I am not a lawyer. If you want to argue about the LAW I cited, go find a lawyer. Until you can find any legitimate refutation to the LAW, give your obsession a rest. Use all that energy to go visit a public school in your area.

Nowhere in your law does it say there can be no cameras in the classroom recording teachers

And as I clearly pointed out in the law students may be recorded on the background
Lawyer. Go find one. School. Go actually visit one. Class. Observe one. Shrink. Make an appointment with one.

Ok, case closed till you can find a judge who agrees with you

Till then cameras in the classroom recording every move you make are a possibility
Instead of wallowing in imagination and OCD, why not do something concrete and actually visit a school in the real world? Are you afraid it might not validate your preconceptions?

We sent our sons to a private school because the public school sucked.

Our sons are sending their children to private schools because the public school sucks.

There are several major reasons why public school suck. The core reason is that the government will always fuck up everything it touches.

Instead of wallowing in imagination and OCD, why not do something concrete and actually visit a school in the real world?
I want parents to see you at your worst rather than the Potemkim village that the lib teachers would like to show them

I want parents to see you at your worst rather than the Potemkim village that the lib teachers would like to show them
How many times do I have to tell you that parents are welcome in my classroom at any time? If your intention is just to repeat yourself endlessly, you don't need the computer for that.

Instead of wallowing in imagination and OCD, why not do something concrete and actually visit a school in the real world? Are you afraid it might not validate your preconceptions?
With you everything goes in one ear and out the other

Once more:

Visiting your classroom will not inform parents what you were saying before they came in or after they leave

My wife is a retired school teacher. 30 year career. Taught in both public and private schools.

She said the public schools tremendously deteriorated over the years. You can thank the minorities and Liberals for that. Her teacher friends mostly think the same way.

How many times do I have to tell you that parents are welcome in my classroom at any time? If your intention is just to repeat yourself endlessly, you don't need the computer for that.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. Poopysan teaches children? I didn't realize this.

With you everything goes in one ear and out the other

Once more:

Visiting your classroom will not inform parents what you were saying before they came in or after they leave
:rolleyes:

There are so many holes in that excuse that I hardly know where to begin

But here is just one of them:

A photo or video should not be considered directly related to a student in the absence of these factors and if the student’s image is incidental or captured only as part of the background, or if a student is shown participating in school activities that are open to the public and without a specific focus on any individual.

Patents are recording YOU and any image of s student is part of the background
In order to attain National Teacher certification, videos must be provided of the students and teacher interaction. Releases must be signed by every parent, or the videos cannot be provided.

The only way to video the classroom is if no (zero, nada, none) students are present. It was that way for all 21 years I spent in the classroom and as an administrator.

Forum List

Back