A call for mass exodus from public schools

Homophobe!

You are probably still in the closet yourself.

The greatest teacher I ever met was gay. It had nothing to do with how he taught AP Calculus either. All of the kids and faculty knew he was gay, but the nicest you could ever meet.

If you took his class, your chances of passing the AP Test were 100%. The chance of maxing your score at 5 was about 80%. I taught with him for 10 years, Not a single student failed the AP Calculus exam.
Not going to be the case with this little unstable glitterbug being talked about........

And we will keep going over it
No matter how many times you repeat your pet idea, it is still against the law to record students in such a manner. No matter how many times you ignore it, parents are still free to communicate with their children's' teachers in a variety of ways, and to observe classes.

Need to abolish the entire Department of Education kicking education back down to the states who do a better job educating and are less inclined to indoctrinating as much.
The great, great majority of education is funded and managed locally now.

Yes, every fake roadblock that the lib teaching establishment can think of

But the objections are bullshit
Just because YOU want something really, really bad doesn't change the law or the many, many details you don't want to think about.

Need to abolish the entire Department of Education kicking education back down to the states who do a better job educating and are less inclined to indoctrinating as much.
Definitely state control! I just moved from bluer-than-blue Western Washington to the lovely red embrace of South Dakota and the kids here are wonderful! After a recent windstorm, the high school kids were all out in their trucks, picking up fallen branches for their neighbors. Kids here learn firearms safety at a young age and often participate in rifle and trap shoot programs through the school. I feel a whole lot safer with any of the high schoolers around here than I ever did with the sullen, smart phone obsessed idiot children in my former town of residence.

We've been over this before. Why are you pretending you don't know?

There are so many holes in that excuse that I hardly know where to begin

But here is just one of them:

A photo or video should not be considered directly related to a student in the absence of these factors and if the student’s image is incidental or captured only as part of the background, or if a student is shown participating in school activities that are open to the public and without a specific focus on any individual.

Patents are recording YOU and any image of s student is part of the background

There are so many holes in that excuse that I hardly know where to begin

But here is just one of them:

A photo or video should not be considered directly related to a student in the absence of these factors and if the student’s image is incidental or captured only as part of the background, or if a student is shown participating in school activities that are open to the public and without a specific focus on any individual.

Patents are recording YOU and any image of s student is part of the background
If you want to argue law, go find a lawyer.

Forum List

Back