A black man in Michigan tried to deposit checks at his bank. The manager called police

Certainly the Company name was on those checks and the bank manager could have called that company.
No, that would be stupid. No financial institution would ever do such a thing. Only the issuing financial institution could verify the funds, and most, if not all, institutions will not verify funds, if they are in a client/member account, without the client/member's consent. You are not following.

If policy was followed that applies to everyone, then racism is not a factor.

However, if they completely refused to take the deposit at all, the guy may have a legitimate beef. That would not represent following a policy that applies to everyone.
So wh
If policy was followed that applies to everyone, then racism is not a factor.

However, if they completely refused to take the deposit at all, the guy may have a legitimate beef. That would not represent following a policy that applies to everyone.
The article indicates that he had to take the checks else where so yes the bank refused him, an existing customer, services. I'm sure that the bank that the checks were drawn on would have been happy to open an account for him so that the funds stayed with their institution, however it can be inconvenient to have to have two different banks to deal with when there was absolutely no reason for him not to have been able to open an addition account with his current bank. And there is no indication in the article whether or not that bank was a local one.

And what policy involves calling the police because the banker was unable to verify the funds? He wasn't arrest so he obviously had committed no crime. The police element was just to insult and hujmiliate him.

Suspected fraud, when he would not take "no" for an answer perhaps?

The article says that the attorney's office which issued the checks was contacted and that they verified that they issued the check to him. That still was not sufficient for the bank employee.
Nor would it be good enough for anyone. You don't call the person who wrote the check and ask them if it is good. You verify funds with the institution that issued the check.

It is common to hold the funds for a day till it clears
Why call the cops ?

p03t9wv4.jpg

tumblr_inline_p4cv0y5lX51ref2p1_540.png

Stone faced

'Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other'

View attachment 302518 View attachment 302519 View attachment 302520
View attachment 302521 View attachment 302522 View attachment 302523

Peace.

What does all that Bullshit have to do with the thread?

He found something he's good at
More like, the rest of the world has always been good at racism, and now they are being punished.

Sounds like he wanted to deposit the checks and immediately get cash.

If so he should have had the Lawyer call their bank and allow him to cash those checks...

My lawyer did that for me...
The article says that the attorney's office which issued the checks was contacted and that they verified that they issued the check to him. That still was not sufficient for the bank employee.

Excuse me, but this LaMont's attorney, Fred Sanford, that issued the check. It's good, I can assure you. What proof do I have that I am who I claim to be? Just ask LaMont.

I believe the individual did not understand my point is the individual that was accused of s crime could have done what I did and use the Lawyer or Law Firm Bank that they do business with and not his own.

In the end the Bank was wrong is the story is completely true...

Why didn't a grown man with a job already have a savings account?

He sued his former employer......he may not have a job currently.
OK. I'll rephrase. Why didn't a grown man already have a savings account?

I don't have a savings account, but I have two checking accounts at different banks. What about it? Savings accounts pay shit for interest and they are harder to access when you need to money.

This does not happen to whites.
If they are trying to cash such a large check and then caused a scene, it certainly would happen to a white person.
Funny how people say this and we don't see any evidence that it has ever happened. Too many white people today want to dismiss racism while making claims about anti white racism or white genocide. Neither exist and to your credit, you have not been one to peddle these falsehoods.

Funny how people say this and we don't see any evidence that it has ever happened.

When a white person tries to scam a bank, he doesn't whine and get national attention.
Where does it say in the article that he tried to scam the bank?

You can call it funny and I have considered that, but that still doesn't exclude racism in the example posted in the OP.
It absolutely does, if a policy that applies to everyone was followed.
No it doesn't. I know that you would like it to be that way, but it's not.

The story says that the bank was going to verify the checks but that machine was broken. If it had stopped there perhaps race could be eliminated as a factor because it is apparent that the bank check verification policy does not include calling the police because if it did, the employee would have explained that to Thomas. Then there is the matter of the checks. Certainly the Company name was on those checks and the bank manager could have called that company. Then she didn't even accept the lawyers verification. All of these things indicate racial bias on the part of that manager. You just have to experience it to understand why I say this.

A check for 99k. We all read the same story. You have no more knowledge about it than anyone else. He’s black, and you are racist against whites. That’s the point you make in every post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong. We blacks here have more knowledge about this than the whites here. We've experienced these things. You see, there are whites that exist who think that if a black person is driving a new luxury car or SUV, they are selling drugs. Henry Gates got the police called on him because a white person couldn't believe a black person could live in such an upscale home. In 2017, I bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee and was followed by police until 2018 every time I drove somewhere. It's real easy to discount race when you don't face racism..

This has nothing to do with with you, other than your feelings of inadequacy.

Banks put a hold usually 7 days on large checks
When I opened a checking account down here I did it with my last rag consultant check which was $178,000.00...they cleared 5 grand instantly

This is just a shucking and jiving crybaby ****** who already swindled anothEr company claiming racial discrimination...
More crackerology.

He didnt even have an account there
Of course they're gonna raise eyebrows when he got irate .....

Dumb *******
You didn't even read the article did you? Because it states that he has a checking account with the bank and is therefore an existing customer, not that it means anything to envious racists.

This does not happen to whites.
If they are trying to cash such a large check and then caused a scene, it certainly would happen to a white person.
Funny how people say this and we don't see any evidence that it has ever happened. Too many white people today want to dismiss racism while making claims about anti white racism or white genocide. Neither exist and to your credit, you have not been one to peddle these falsehoods.

Funny how people say this and we don't see any evidence that it has ever happened.

When a white person tries to scam a bank, he doesn't whine and get national attention.
Where does it say in the article that he tried to scam the bank?
It doesn’t

Banks put a hold usually 7 days on large checks
When I opened a checking account down here I did it with my last rag consultant check which was $178,000.00...they cleared 5 grand instantly

This is just a shucking and jiving crybaby ****** who already swindled anothEr company claiming racial discrimination...
More crackerology.

Do you refer to your own child as a cracker too?

Instead they run Wall Street and scam all the banks. Then they run for president and other dumb fuck whites elect him to office.

That man was not trying to scam anything.

Liar. He's trying again.

The lawsuit says Thomas was humiliated by the incident and suffered mental anguish and emotional distress. He is seeking damages.

No he isn't. Your white ass has never faced racism. So you are ignorant to the psychological effects.

You're just a fragile little snowflake, aren't you?

Being abusive to whites all day every day, is therapeutic for him.

He found something he's good at
More like, the rest of the world has always been good at racism, and now they are being punished.

Sounds like he wanted to deposit the checks and immediately get cash.

If so he should have had the Lawyer call their bank and allow him to cash those checks...

My lawyer did that for me...

Excuse me, but this LaMont's attorney, Fred Sanford, that issued the check. It's good, I can assure you. What proof do I have that I am who I claim to be? Just ask LaMont.

Excuse me [emoji3516]. I find your stereotype attitude very inappropriate!

Instead they run Wall Street and scam all the banks. Then they run for president and other dumb fuck whites elect him to office.

Liar. He's trying again.

The lawsuit says Thomas was humiliated by the incident and suffered mental anguish and emotional distress. He is seeking damages.

No he isn't. Your white ass has never faced racism. So you are ignorant to the psychological effects.

You're just a fragile little snowflake, aren't you?

Being abusive to whites all day every day, is therapeutic for him.

Speaking the truth to racists about their racism isn't abuse.

Forum List

Back