White genocide on screen.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Laurence Fox apologises to Sikhs over WW1 comments

It kicked off with this chinless wonder being outraged at Sikhs being cast in the film 1917. It was just modish left wing bullshit apparently. Apart from the fact that Sikhs fought for us in the War and would likely have been there.
He had the grace to apologise for his idiocy but he will be back again soon.

The Personal History of David Copperfield (2019) - IMDb

I would imagine that he would be incensed by this movie. A Dickens classic that features Black and Asian characters in leading roles that have traditionally been played by white actors.

Where will it all end ?

Afternoon tommy

It kicked off with this chinless wonder being outraged at Sikhs being cast in the film 1917. It was just modish left wing bullshit apparently. Apart from the fact that Sikhs fought for us in the War and would likely have been there.

I would imagine that he would be incensed by this movie. A Dickens classic that features Black and Asian characters in leading roles that have traditionally been played by white actors.

huh, imagine that, you found racism

Where will it all end ?
with the death of liberalism

Afternoon tommy

Where will it all end ?
Afternoon. I think people might learn that the wars were not just fought by white folks. Thats got to be a good thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Out of Mahatma Gandhi's own mouth

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest."

Self loathing Cracka fag

Where will it all end ?
Nobody played a better native american in older movies then italian and jewish guys.

Afternoon tommy

Where will it all end ?
We find racism here by you guys every day.

Forum List

Back