A bit more of your merciful god.

If you’re going to judge a religion, then judge what is actually taught, not what fake people who use religion do, rather what the religion actually teaches.

Jesus said to love others, even your enemy. Jesus also said if someone won’t hear your message then turn around, walk out the door and shake the dust off your feet.

Loving others, including even your enemy and not forcing anyone to hear a message is a far cry from the evil pictures you post that have ZERO to do with Christianity.

You are the one who is being disingenuous. Either that or sincerely ignorant. Again, if you’re going to judge a religion then judge what it actually teaches. Can you do that?
And I would add to that, don't go by verses pulled out of context that don't give the whole picture.

Daniel was written in 167 BC to give the Jews hope and encouragement during the reign of Antiochus IV who defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews. The story is set in the ancient times.
No it wasn't. If it had been, why was the revealing of Messiah predicted down to the day it happened? No, it was written by Daniel, a first generation Israeli in the exile.

And yet you feel the need to evangelize the fact that you don't believe. Something is driving you to do be angry at someone you claim you don't believe in. For some overwhelming reason, you are driven to be an evangelical atheist.
I'm not angry but you interpret it how you like.
Your problem is you don't like taking a bit of stick about your filthy imaginary god.
I'll continue to point out you like every other person on this earth have been conned. Youve devoted your life to a celestial dictatorship that doesn't exist. You speak as if you have legislated proof it exists but have got one shred of evidence. Youre just another delusional godbotherer.

If you’re going to judge a religion, then judge what is actually taught, not what fake people who use religion do, rather what the religion actually teaches.

Jesus said to love others, even your enemy. Jesus also said if someone won’t hear your message then turn around, walk out the door and shake the dust off your feet.

Loving others, including even your enemy and not forcing anyone to hear a message is a far cry from the evil pictures you post that have ZERO to do with Christianity.

You are the one who is being disingenuous. Either that or sincerely ignorant. Again, if you’re going to judge a religion then judge what it actually teaches. Can you do that?

there are forgeries and fallacies on nearly every page of the 4th century, c bible - state religion of the roman empire - written 4 centuries past the events depicted by the crucifiers when their time to do so came to being. their book of servitude disguised as a religion.

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

the above is a forgery - not one word in the c bible was written by the 1st century religious itinerant or any other of those willing to die for the true 1st century liberation theology, self determination that was the cause till crucifixion and the c bible brought it to an end.

- its obvious buttercup has not been but what they are now. kkk.

And I would add to that, don't go by verses pulled out of context that don't give the whole picture.

As a brilliant man, Dr. Frank Turek, likes to say, there are no verses in the Bible.

The Bible was not written with neat, numbered verse markers. Those were added later, for reference and management purposes.

Like any other book, the Bible should be read with complete context, or you just end up misunderstanding.

I'm not angry but you interpret it how you like.
You claim you are not angry, but every post you make about God reveals a deep-seated anger and bitterness against the God you claim you don't believe in. If He truly didn't exist in your mind, you would have no reason to evangelize so zealously.
Your problem is you don't like taking a bit of stick about your filthy imaginary god.
I'm not doing it, you are, and I don't even have to judge you, He will. And don't you feel a little silly, swinging your stick around at what you say is nothing?
I'll continue to point out you like every other person on this earth have been conned. Youve devoted your life to a celestial dictatorship that doesn't exist. You speak as if you have legislated proof it exists but have got one shred of evidence. Youre just another delusional godbotherer.
IOW, you're an evangelical atheist, one of the most zealous. And you continue to rail against someone you claim you don't even believe in.

As a brilliant man, Dr. Frank Turek, likes to say, there are no verses in the Bible.

The Bible was not written with neat, numbered verse markers. Those were added later, for reference and management purposes.

Like any other book, the Bible should be read with complete context, or you just end up misunderstanding.

sissy, just wondering, how can you not misunderstand when nothing is included by the person conveying the message ... the 4th century c bible.

You claim you are not angry, but every post you make about God reveals a deep-seated anger and bitterness against the God you claim you don't believe in.
Interpret it how you like but your wrong. Its a very poor defence if thats all youve got. As before, you don't like criticism.
If He truly didn't exist in your mind, you would have no reason to evangelize so zealously.
Not only in my mind, you have no evidence it did in reality. My mind is irrelevant. I form opinions based on evidence and you have none.
I'm not doing it, you are, and I don't even have to judge you, He will.
No one will be judging me at some judgement day bullshit. Thats a religious threat to make me conform. So fuck your threats. Get some evidence.
And don't you feel a little silly, swinging your stick around at what you say is nothing?
Do you feel a bit silly about believing in immaculate conceptions and virgin births, people walking on water and resurrections, all things we know are impossible but you believe them as fact? Who's being silly now dickhead.
IOW, you're an evangelical atheist, one of the most zealous. And you continue to rail against someone you claim you don't even believe in.

I don't rail against what you believe in although it is well proven a god does not exist. My main concern is a mature human being conned by religion, teaching little kids your blatant lies and threatening them with hell and sins, bellowing about paedophilia whole your priests etc root little boys continuously and you do nothing then you project yourselves and righteous, sanctimonious and people the world should admire.

Can't you see the hypocrisy of all that? Are you so fucking stupid that your brainwashed attitude won't allow you to see it?

I don't care what anyone believes. I do care about the likes of you forcing your lies down the throats of innocent children then once infected with the religion shit, taking full advantage of them fir their remaining lives.
You do not have a right to do that. You should allow kids to griw up before they gave to decide. Its nothing short of child abuse.
In fact, your failure to prevent child abuse in the Church is a crime and you should be indicted for it.

Does all that sound like it came from some demented angry liar?

Have another go idiot and I'll skin you again.

No it wasn't. If it had been, why was the revealing of Messiah predicted down to the day it happened? No, it was written by Daniel, a first generation Israeli in the exile.
Will you post the verse about the Messiah in Daniel? Antiochus IV called himself God Manifest and tried to Hellenize the Jews. The book is written to encourage the Jews during that ordeal . There wasn't a Daniel. The name is borrowed from the Ugarit tablets about Dan'el.

Interpret it how you like but your wrong. Its a very poor defence if thats all youve got. As before, you don't like criticism.
I'm literally laughing that you think I "don't like criticism". You're the one coming unglued, getting angrier by the post.
Not only in my mind, you have no evidence it did in reality. My mind is irrelevant. I form opinions based on evidence and you have none.

No one will be judging me at some judgement day bullshit. Thats a religious threat to make me conform. So fuck your threats. Get some evidence.
I'm forcing you to do nothing. It's your paranoia that somewhere, someone is believing something that's going to make you do something, and it's your life's mission to stomp it out if you can. The fact that you can't apparently enrages you.
Do you feel a bit silly about believing in immaculate conceptions and virgin births, people walking on water and resurrections, all things we know are impossible but you believe them as fact? Who's being silly now dickhead.
You are. First you claim you don't believe in something, then you wave a stick at it and think you're doing something. That's very silly. It's like watching a blindfolded party-goer trying to hit a pinata that's nowhere to be found.
I don't rail against what you believe in although it is well proven a god does not exist.
You literally cannot prove the negative. All you can say is you are not convinced by what you've seen and heard, which is a very different thing.
My main concern is a mature human being conned by religion, teaching little kids your blatant lies and threatening them with hell and sins, bellowing about paedophilia whole your priests etc root little boys continuously and you do nothing then you project yourselves and righteous, sanctimonious and people the world should admire.
What priests? I told you already I don't believe in priests. Are you so far down in your rabbit hole that you do not remember?
Can't you see the hypocrisy of all that? Are you so fucking stupid that your brainwashed attitude won't allow you to see it?

I don't care what anyone believes.
You most certainly DO care what EVERYONE believes, or you wouldn't be evangelizing your beliefs like the most zealous of zealots.
I do care about the likes of you forcing your lies down the throats of innocent children then once infected with the religion shit, taking full advantage of them fir their remaining lives.
Oh, how terrible to teach little children that God loves them.
You do not have a right to do that.
We absolutely have the right to do that. In fact, we do it all the time. We teach our children and you can't touch them.
You should allow kids to griw up before they gave to decide. Its nothing short of child abuse.
It would be abuse to subject them to evangelistic atheists spewing the hatred and invective I've been seeing on here.
In fact, your failure to prevent child abuse in the Church is a crime and you should be indicted for it.
My Church doesn't have a child abuse problem. When we catch it, we root it out. You're talking about the Catholic Church, which is a whole different thing.
Does all that sound like it came from some demented angry liar?
Yes.
Have another go idiot and I'll skin you again.
Good luck. At least it might be mildly entertaining, because thus far you have failed in everything you've attempted. In the meanwhile, see if you can figure out why we say you are angry and bitter.

Will you post the verse about the Messiah in Daniel? Antiochus IV called himself God Manifest and tried to Hellenize the Jews. The book is written to encourage the Jews during that ordeal . There wasn't a Daniel. The name is borrowed from the Ugarit tablets about Dan'el.
Daniel 9:25

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

And that's what happened.

Daniel 9:25

25 “Know and understand this: From the time the word goes out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One,[f] the ruler, comes, there will be seven ‘sevens,’ and sixty-two ‘sevens.’ It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

And that's what happened.
The Maccabees did get rid of Antiochus IV and rededicate the temple. How many years was that?

The Maccabees did get rid of Antiochus IV and rededicate the temple. How many years was that?
You tell me. It should be easy for you. Start from when the decree was sent out to rebuild the temple and add 483 (69 X 7) years. Remember to use the number of days per year used in the Babylonian calendar of that time to calculate when the Anointed One was to be revealed, then tell us what that date is. Here's a hint, you should end up around 30 AD. Why do you think the Magi show up in the Christmas story? They were taught by Daniel (named chief of the Magi by Nebuchadnezzar) when Messiah was to be revealed, which gave them a rough time to look for His birth.

OK, I'm joining now. Everyone shut up! :)

There is no God. There is only a interpretation of what "god" is. And that's a weapon of war.

Religion is meant as a means to get people to fight for their ruler, thinking that their afterlife depends on it....

You're not going to convince the bible thumpers, they're in an unfortunate state. They're gonna say stupid stuff, but don't let them get you. Do it like Jesus would. Be cool.

You tell me. It should be easy for you. Start from when the decree was sent out to rebuild the temple and add 483 (69 X 7) years. Remember to use the number of days per year used in the Babylonian calendar of that time to calculate when the Anointed One was to be revealed, then tell us what that date is. Here's a hint, you should end up around 30 AD. Why do you think the Magi show up in the Christmas story? They were taught by Daniel (named chief of the Magi by Nebuchadnezzar) when Messiah was to be revealed, which gave them a rough time to look for His birth.
Oh dear. Daniel never set foot in Nebuchadnezzar's court. Daniel was written hundreds of years later by a group of Jews to give comfort to the Jews who had suffered under Antiochus IV. It's history not prophecy.

Oh dear. Daniel never set foot in Nebuchadnezzar's court. Daniel was written hundreds of years later by a group of Jews to give comfort to the Jews who had suffered under Antiochus IV. It's history not prophecy.

Oh, you're saying that Daniel was written AFTER the time of Christ? That's quite fanciful. Remember, the prophecy points right at Christ being revealed when He was. I know it's an article of faith to you that he wasn't in Nebuchadnezzar's court, but you haven't dealt with the prophecy and why the Magi knew to come looking for the infant Christ.

How about, none of that ever happened?
None of WHAT ever happened? The Israeli's being taken into exile by Babylon, being released to rebuild Jerusalem, the prophecy never being written, the date of Messiah being revealed not pointing straight at Christ, what?

No, just the Santa Claus stuff. Historical things may have happened. The religious things are just make-believe.

Forum List

Back