A bit more of your merciful god.

Can you run those immaculate conception and virgin births things past me again. I'm doubtful that is the truth you speak of.
You are diverting from the subject that you yourself brought forward in your thread, that being the young girl being burned alive as a sacrifice to God. Secondly, it appears to me that the soldier came up with the idea himself which would be an example of Man's penchant for making stupid decisions and not a bloodthirsty God as you claim.

You are diverting from the subject that you yourself brought forward in your thread, that being the young girl being burned alive as a sacrifice to God. Secondly, it appears to me that the soldier came up with the idea himself which would be an example of Man's penchant for making stupid decisions and not a bloodthirsty God as you claim.
Bloodthirsty god?
Thousands slaughtered at regular intervals in the old testament.
Why you protecting your arsehole god? You'd believe anything you gullible fool.

Bloodthirsty god?
Have you completely ignored WHY those people were wiped out and did you just go back to pulling single verses out of the Old Testament with no thought as to what was going on at the time?

I'll ask you the same question I asked another poster. Since you condemn the slaughter of innocents, do you condemn the US and its allies for the millions of innocent men, women and children they killed to stop Nazi Germany and to avenge Pearl Harbor? Were those death justified?

Have you completely ignored WHY those people were wiped out and did you just go back to pulling single verses out of the Old Testament with no thought as to what was going on at the time?
In fact, they were never killed but it was used as a threat in the bible. Archeologists have not recovered one bone from that very site as described.
Thats just another of the thousands of bullshit stories you dickheads believe.
I'll ask you the same question I asked another poster. Since you condemn the slaughter of innocents, do you condemn the US and its allies for the millions of innocent men, women and children they killed to stop Nazi Germany and to avenge Pearl Harbor? Were those death justified?
Firstly I dont agree with it never have.
Did you agree with usa invading Vietnam, killing 55000 marines and hundreds of thousands of Vietnam FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER AS HISTORY SHOWS? YOU LOST.

In fact, they were never killed but it was used as a threat in the bible. Archeologists have not recovered one bone from that very site as described.
Thats just another of the thousands of bullshit stories you dickheads believe.
Which has what to do with the subject?
Firstly I dont agree with it never have.
Did you agree with usa invading Vietnam, killing 55000 marines and hundreds of thousands of Vietnam FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER AS HISTORY SHOWS? YOU LOST.
I didn't ask if you agreed with it or not, I asked if you condemn it. You're certainly very angry about God (someone you supposedly don't even believe in) passing judgement, are you equally angry about the people we killed in WWII, or is that just "you don't agree with it"? See, you immediately went tepid. In your mind, would it have been better for us to allow Hitler to take and rule what he wanted in the name of not killing innocent civilians?

As for Vietnam, the whole proxy war thing with the Soviet Union was a generally pointless exercise in muscle flexing. Reagan had the right approach, which was to bankrupt them trying to keep up with us.

Which has what to do with the subject?
I'm pointing out the bullshit in your filthy bible.
I didn't ask if you agreed with it or not, I asked if you condemn it. You're certainly very angry about God (someone you supposedly don't even believe in) passing judgement,
I am not angry you idiot but i can see your anger is rising because I question your hideous beliefs. You really do believe there's this big ghost in the sky. Are you mad.
are you equally angry about the people we killed in WWII, or is that just "you don't agree with it"? See, you immediately went tepid. In your mind, would it have been better for us to allow Hitler to take and rule what he wanted in the name of not killing innocent civilians?
Youre being very dramatic over this as if your trying to prove a point. Not me son. You believe what you want.
I disagree with all if it

As for Vietnam, the whole proxy war thing with the Soviet Union was a generally pointless exercise in muscle flexing. Reagan had the right approach, which was to bankrupt them trying to keep up with us.
Really. You have a very vivid recollection of history. All those deaths for muscle flexing? Is that how you justify all other wars also.

I'm pointing out the bullshit in your filthy bible.
It remains interesting that you are so eager to evangelize your disbelief. We've been talking about why you're so angry at God for passing judgement on evil
I am not angry you idiot but i can see your anger is rising because I question your hideous beliefs. You really do believe there's this big ghost in the sky. Are you mad.
Of course you're very angry, and bitter as well. What other reason could explain your penchant for childish insults to people you don't know who have done nothing to harm you? And, the capper of it all is that you continue shrieking your anger at someone you don't even believe exists.
Youre being very dramatic over this as if your trying to prove a point. Not me son. You believe what you want.
I disagree with all if it
It's a valid question. Were the deaths in WWII an acceptable price to stop Nazi expansion? You "disagree with all if it", then get very vague about the whole thing. Let's put it this way, would you scream your invective at God had He destroyed Germany with an asteroid from space? Would that have been acceptable to stop the Nazis from taking over Europe? Or would it be better to accept Nazi rule?
Really. You have a very vivid recollection of history. All those deaths for muscle flexing? Is that how you justify all other wars also.
What other wars are we talking about? Remember, we're talking about why you're so angry with God that you cannot be bothered to find out WHY He did some of the things He's done.

Evangelistic atheists make no sense. On the one hand, they triumphantly demand, "How can there be a God, if there's evil in the world? If He exists, why doesn't He stop it?" Then, on the other hand, they want to morally condemn God for those occasions when He DID put a stop to evil. And, of course, it never occurs to them that, if there is no God as they claim, then they have no grounds on which to condemn His actions at all. Without the existence of God, there is no objective standard by which to make moral judgements; it's all just one's opinion.

So I'm not surprised that Colin, who is stupid enough to be on my "ignore" list, is also stupid enough to be an evangelistic atheist.

It remains interesting that you are so eager to evangelize your disbelief. We've been talking about why you're so angry at God for passing judgement on evil

Of course you're very angry, and bitter as well. What other reason could explain your penchant for childish insults to people you don't know who have done nothing to harm you? And, the capper of it all is that you continue shrieking your anger at someone you don't even believe exists.

It's a valid question. Were the deaths in WWII an acceptable price to stop Nazi expansion? You "disagree with all if it", then get very vague about the whole thing. Let's put it this way, would you scream your invective at God had He destroyed Germany with an asteroid from space? Would that have been acceptable to stop the Nazis from taking over Europe? Or would it be better to accept Nazi rule?

What other wars are we talking about? Remember, we're talking about why you're so angry with God that you cannot be bothered to find out WHY He did some of the things He's done.

The issue is still the same.
There is no god and never has been. You can rattle on all day with your silly justifications but the result is always the same. Nothing.
The more you have to have to believe there's a god, the greater the chance it doesn't exist.
If it were true, faith would not be required. It would be evidenced for everyone to see.

if the heavens meant to intervene against evil after the great flood as their prescribed religion of antiquity prohibits - there would never have been a crucifixion or the 4th century c bible and those people that wrote it. or the other two desert religions either.

Bloodthirsty god?
You may need to find a paperbag to hyperventilate into before I tell you this. I am neither a Christian NOR an Atheist. You seem to be knowledgeable in this subject so I am asking a legitimate question based on your thread premise.

You may need to find a paperbag to hyperventilate into before I tell you this. I am neither a Christian NOR an Atheist. You seem to be knowledgeable in this subject so I am asking a legitimate question based on your thread premise.
They all say that

You don't experience His presence, so you don't believe it happens. You don't have what we have so you don't believe it's real.
I don;t believe either way.

Like I said I'm not an atheist.

IMO there is not enough proof to state whether gods exist or not.

Until there is I'll rely on logic and use Occam's Razor.

The issue is still the same.
There is no god and never has been. You can rattle on all day with your silly justifications but the result is always the same. Nothing.
The more you have to have to believe there's a god, the greater the chance it doesn't exist.
If it were true, faith would not be required. It would be evidenced for everyone to see.
And yet you feel the need to evangelize the fact that you don't believe. Something is driving you to do be angry at someone you claim you don't believe in. For some overwhelming reason, you are driven to be an evangelical atheist.

And yet you feel the need to evangelize the fact that you don't believe. Something is driving you to do be angry at someone you claim you don't believe in. For some overwhelming reason, you are driven to be an evangelical atheist.

you keep denying the reason -

1649429148304.png

especially for atheists, free thinking - whoever is not a hadit christian ... for the 10th time, now you know. again.

Because fakes abused something they don't understand, no one should believe? Those democrats are not Christians, no matter what they claim.

you are truly disingenuous - that is the predominant christian belt - all christians first then whatever party gives them whatever awful idea they can come up with to use - like you - to persecute and victimize the innocent - w/ the phony c. bible they claim is - holy.

no "christian" stood in their way -

1649438671001.png

and savored every second they could for the power they used in the name of 4th century christianity - that's the answer - where anger against evil comes from.

you are truly disingenuous - that is the predominant christian belt - all christians first then whatever party gives them whatever awful idea they can come up with to use - like you - to persecute and victimize the innocent - w/ the phony c. bible they claim is - holy.

View attachment 627853

and savored every second they could for the power they used in the name of 4th century christianity - that's the answer - where anger against evil comes from.
Except you can't find anywhere that I persecuted anyone.

View attachment 627853

If you’re going to judge a religion, then judge what is actually taught, not what fake people who use religion do, rather what the religion actually teaches.

Jesus said to love others, even your enemy. Jesus also said if someone won’t hear your message then turn around, walk out the door and shake the dust off your feet.

Loving others, including even your enemy and not forcing anyone to hear a message is a far cry from the evil pictures you post that have ZERO to do with Christianity.

You are the one who is being disingenuous. Either that or sincerely ignorant. Again, if you’re going to judge a religion then judge what it actually teaches. Can you do that?

Forum List

Back