A bit more of your merciful god.

You can climb a soap box and yell as loud as you can that “the absence of evidence is evidence of absence.” You’d still be wrong. And you’d still be relying on something way different than logic. Bottom line here is this: repeating yourself from a slightly higher altitude and with maximum volume doesn’t convert your erroneous statement into anything logical. For, at the end of the day (whether a dope like you recognizes it or not) it is still a fundamental truth that “the absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence .”

It is quite stupid of you to “conclude” that there is no God when there might very well BE a God.
Again, there is no god and all of you are delusional.
I know it hurts but you chose that position.
Youve had 2000 years produce the evidence but produced nothing and never will. Youve been conned son. Suck it up.

Obviously, you have no idea what Jesus' death and resurrection was all about. God's not angry with us. Funny how you claim authority to tell me someone you don't believe in is angry with me. Why do you think you do that?
Dead people don't come back to life. There was no global fiood 4 000 years ago and the planet is far older than 6,000 years. Those are material facts. Those facts conflict with a book written during a fearful, superstitious age by authors largely unknown.

The book you worship identifies a figure who points to you being born sinful, base and corrupt. Such angry, vindictive labels have the affect of causing a maladjusted personality. That doesn’t mean your are not well adjusted but I've known only one person in my entire life who was evil and base.

Youve had 2000 years produce the evidence but produced nothing and never will. Youve been conned son. Suck it up.
Thanks for repeating your belief. Nobody really cares what you choose to believe or to disbelieve.

I never claimed that I could prove that God exists. I haven’t even claimed He does. I have acknowledged that after much thought, it is my belief. So, repeating your mindless and dishonest claim that I’ve been “conned” still isnt something that supports your idiotic and erroneous claim. Your imbecile contention stands refuted yet again. Muddle on now, colon.

Dead people don't come back to life. There was no global fiood 4 000 years ago and the planet is far older than 6,000 years. Those are material facts. Those facts conflict with a book written during a fearful, superstitious age by authors largely unknown.

The book you worship identifies a figure who points to you being born sinful, base and corrupt. Such angry, vindictive labels have the affect of causing a maladjusted personality.
How does any of that give you authority to tell me that someone you don't believe exists is angry with me?

The bottom line remains that you cannot prove a negative, and your continued atheistic evangelizing just makes you look desperate. I don't think I've ever seen anyone spend so much wasted time and effort on something he claims he doesn't believe in.

The bottom line remains that you cannot prove a negative, and your continued atheistic evangelizing just makes you look desperate. I don't think I've ever seen anyone spend so much wasted time and effort on something he claims he doesn't believe in.
Just the evidence of your god please. I'll wait here.

You insist He doesn't exist, prove it. I know what I believe and have no need to prove anything to you. I'm just wondering why you put so much energy into something you don't even believe.
It is impossible to prove a negative yet it only takes one verifiable bit of evidence to prove a thing exists.

You insist He doesn't exist, prove it. I know what I believe and have no need to prove anything to you. I'm just wondering why you put so much energy into something you don't even believe.

you keep referring to the obvious - are you a christian, murdering heathen practitioner of errant religious text - - just some reasons to be concerned.

what is the nature of your yet disguised, hiding in the woods - god.

It is impossible to prove a negative yet it only takes one verifiable bit of evidence to prove a thing exists.
And therein lies the human difficulty, "verifiable". Here's how it works. God shows up, provides undeniable proof of His existence. Within 100 years, 25% of the population doesn't believe the evidence. Within 200 years, the majority think "something" might have happened, but it's probably just a legend. Within a 1,000 years, few believe anything and the ones who do are ridiculed.

Consider the Holocaust. How long after WWII was it before the deniers started up? What percent of the world's population today doesn't believe it happened, despite the museums, the interviews with the survivors, the stories from the soldiers who opened up the camps? My point is that there is no evidence that man cannot ignore. I've even seen people state that they would not believe personal evidence from God that He exists unless somebody else told them it was real.

you keep referring to the obvious - are you a christian, murdering heathen practitioner of errant religious text - - just some reasons to be concerned.

what is the nature of your yet disguised, hiding in the woods - god.
I have murdered no one, as you seem to be worried.

And therein lies the human difficulty, "verifiable". Here's how it works. God shows up, provides undeniable proof of His existence. Within 100 years, 25% of the population doesn't believe the evidence. Within 200 years, the majority think "something" might have happened, but it's probably just a legend. Within a 1,000 years, few believe anything and the ones who do are ridiculed.

Consider the Holocaust. How long after WWII was it before the deniers started up? What percent of the world's population today doesn't believe it happened, despite the museums, the interviews with the survivors, the stories from the soldiers who opened up the camps? My point is that there is no evidence that man cannot ignore. I've even seen people state that they would not believe personal evidence from God that He exists unless somebody else told them it was real.
It's a pretty easy thing for an omnipotent being to make an appearance once in a while.

It's also His choice not to do so. If He could be summoned by some incantation, He would hardly be a sovereign being.
No incantation necessary.

A good shepherd doesn't tend to his flock from afar.
A good gardener doesn't tend his garden from his couch
A good parent doesn't tend to his children by being absent.

A good creator doesn't disappear and leave the creations it supposedly loves to fend for themselves

It's also His (their) choice not to do so. If He (they) could be summoned by some incantation, He (they) would hardly be a sovereign being.

not so, either in the 1st century or ever without deferment to the prescribed religion of antiquity ...

of which the retrograde of liberation theology, self determination of that century, the 1st would further preclude an appearance till the crucifiers, 4th century interlopers are brought to justice. hadit.

No incantation necessary.

A good shepherd doesn't tend to his flock from afar.
A good gardener doesn't tend his garden from his couch
A good parent doesn't tend to his children by being absent.

A good creator doesn't disappear and leave the creations it supposedly loves to fend for themselves
And God is near to His children.

Forum List

Back