A Big 'Uh Oh' For Warmists!

I repeat for the slow and amazingly stupid......

Your climate scientists agree there has been no warming for 15 years. Yet during those 15 years all the things they claimed caused the minor raise that did occur in the previous 15 years is still happening.

Lets face it.....all of the AGW k00ks missed the memo the rest of the world got along the way.......that REALITY is 95% perception.

People have heard for two decades the snow predictions.....the hurricane predictions......the tornado predictions........the temperature predictions..........

All have fallen FLAT ON THEIR FACE!!!!!!!!

That doesn't matter to the k00ks though........but it sure does matter to the masses!!!:up:

Nobody cares about global warming anymore. Nobody.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry, but no we do not. However, increased temperatures increase the intensity of our weather so the temperature increases we have experienced are responsible, to some degree, for the intensity of all our weather. It is ridiculous to say that global warming caused some specific storm, but it is equally ridiculous to say it had no part in its creation.

GoldiRocks is infamous for posting dingbat theories about how TODAY'S WEATHER is a direct consequence of the 0.6degC rise in temp he's seen in his lifetime and RIGHT NOW -- TrollingBlunder (aka TinkerBelle) is posting on the -40 temp thread fairytales about how Sea Ice Melt is responsible for TODAY'S cold snap.. I'm not buying your innocent plea here..

James Hansen up the ante with his silly "shifting of the mean" nonsense.. Weather does not RUN on absolute temps. It runs on thermal differences.. And Atmos pressure diffs and water vapor DIFFERENTIALS..

Higher absolutes allows more room for differentials. Increased energy allows for higher pressures, steeper gradients, warmer oceans, increased atmospheric enthalpy. More intense weather.

If you want to argue this, just say "Increased temperature will not increase weather energy",

OK -- I say it.. "Increased temperature WILL NOT (by itself) increase weather energy"..

Tell me how a thunderstorm forms. And what happens if due to atmos warming of AGW, the entire atmos and surface temps are SIMULTANEOUSLY raised by 1degC.

Is weather MORE VIOLENT in Alabama than in the Gulf of Alaska?
Most of our VIOLENT weather originates in very very cold places..

Matter of fact Abe --- One of the excuses for a Severe Atlantic Hurrricane season bust was EXACTLY --- the "presence of warmer air aloft of the East Coast of Africa". The atmos heating put a DAMPER on the hurricane season...

Are these the same scientists who predicted the coming ice age? If we couldn't believe them then, WTF makes you think we can believe them now?

Don?t Miss it! Climate Depot?s Factsheet on 1970s Coming ?Ice Age? Claims | Climate Depot

At the time a few people were concerned about a coming ice age, the temperature trends supported such a hypothesis. Look (again) at the strong descent from 1941-1979. Be that as it may, such concerns were never the dominant position of climate scientists in general and the majority of the material was published in the sensationalist mass media. It did NOT dominate publications in peer reviewed journals.

And what are you suggesting? That thousands of climate scientists are ALL incompetent? Do you REALLY think that's a viable position?

Try again. Or get smart and accept AGW as the best theory we've got and the one you OUGHT to be treating as the truth.

Matter of fact Abe --- One of the excuses for a Severe Atlantic Hurrricane season bust was EXACTLY --- the "presence of warmer air aloft of the East Coast of Africa". The atmos heating put a DAMPER on the hurricane season...

You're talking about a regionally and chronologically isolated phenomenon. I have never said that climate wasn't complex and that we would continue to see variation. I have, in fact, argued that we will see wider variation. But to argue that increasing global temperatures will have no effect is ridiculous.

Are these the same scientists who predicted the coming ice age? If we couldn't believe them then, WTF makes you think we can believe them now?

Don?t Miss it! Climate Depot?s Factsheet on 1970s Coming ?Ice Age? Claims | Climate Depot

At the time a few people were concerned about a coming ice age, the temperature trends supported such a hypothesis. Look (again) at the strong descent from 1941-1979. Be that as it may, such concerns were never the dominant position of climate scientists in general and the majority of the material was published in the sensationalist mass media. It did NOT dominate publications in peer reviewed journals.

And what are you suggesting? That thousands of climate scientists are ALL incompetent? Do you REALLY think that's a viable position?

Try again. Or get smart and accept AGW as the best theory we've got and the one you OUGHT to be treating as the truth.

OK s0n......so lets say TODAY we all embrace that you are 100% correct. We treat it as the truth!!:rock:

So........what?:dunno:

What then? What are you implying?

You're talking about a regionally and chronologically isolated phenomenon. I have never said that climate wasn't complex and that we would continue to see variation. I have, in fact, argued that we will see wider variation. But to argue that increasing global temperatures will have no effect is ridiculous.

If we APPROACH a 2degC or 5degC change --- there would be effects.. Things like the Carbon cycle numbers changing, shifting of margins of climate zones, suppression of ice and snow, evaporation rates, and such... But as for STORM FORMATION or STORM INTENSITIES --- the effects have been GREATLY fabricated and exaggerated..

Forum List

Back