-40 in North Dakota!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Holy shit! That's freeze your nose hairs cold!

As of Wednesday afternoon, the Minnesota Department of Transportation reported difficult driving conditions on multiple highways due to snow-covered and slippery roads around Minneapolis. These hazardous roads include US-10 and I-94 in both directions, as well as on MN-15.

A crash also occurred on I-90 westbound between MN 91 and exit 33 during the late afternoon hours, causing slow traffic. At the time of the crash driving conditions were classified as difficult due to packed snow on the roadway.

Air travel is also being impacted as FlightStats reports excessive delays at Denver and Minneapolis-St. Paul airports.

AccuWeather RealFeel® temperatures will become dangerously low during and after the storm, plummeting to between 30 to 40 below zero on Wednesday night through Thursday night.

650x366_12040929_uf35.jpg

Please post a statement from any qualified climate scientist which says that this sort of thing won't happen.

This should not be a surprise. Sane climateologists who don't make a living off of the global warming hoax said this was going to be a very cold winter. It was in the Old Farmer's Almanac too.

As of Wednesday afternoon, the Minnesota Department of Transportation reported difficult driving conditions on multiple highways due to snow-covered and slippery roads around Minneapolis. These hazardous roads include US-10 and I-94 in both directions, as well as on MN-15.

A crash also occurred on I-90 westbound between MN 91 and exit 33 during the late afternoon hours, causing slow traffic. At the time of the crash driving conditions were classified as difficult due to packed snow on the roadway.

Air travel is also being impacted as FlightStats reports excessive delays at Denver and Minneapolis-St. Paul airports.

AccuWeather RealFeel® temperatures will become dangerously low during and after the storm, plummeting to between 30 to 40 below zero on Wednesday night through Thursday night.

This is global warming, the atmospheric CO2 is causing a "bounce effect" in temperature, like a super ball effect.

This too shall pass my Son............

BY MAY!!!!!

This is global warming, the atmospheric CO2 is causing a "bounce effect" in temperature, like a super ball effect.
There you go.

No matter what happens, it's all the fault of anthropogenic global warming.

Global warming is going to the four day ice storm moving in.

Odd how that works. The colder it gets the warmer it is!

So, no one seem to have been able to find a statement from a qualified climate scientist saying that cold snaps like this would never happen again. What an F-ing surprise.

So, no one seem to have been able to find a statement from a qualified climate scientist saying that cold snaps like this would never happen again. What an F-ing surprise.

It is possible Walmart sells straw men. Try shopping there.
This isn't a straw man argument.

Climatologists have not suggested that Bismark won't experience -40 weather from time to time.

In fact, they point to cases where the overall warming of earth will disrupt how temperature is distributed - causing some areas to cool while others warm, with only the average being warmer.

And, a warmer earth may well experience more extreme weather events in either direction.

I gave you one. Go look up David Viner and his (now famous) "children won't know what snow is" comment...

Oh hell, here it is....you're too stupid to find it yourself so it took me all of two seconds...

Knock yourself out...

"Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said."

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past - Environment - The Independent

Climatologists have not suggested that Bismark won't experience -40 weather from time to time.

In fact, they point to cases where the overall warming of earth will disrupt how temperature is distributed - causing some areas to cool while others warm, with only the average being warmer.

And, a warmer earth may well experience more extreme weather events in either direction.

Yes, they did. The internet is a wonderful thing...it exposes all the fuckups...and there are a shitload of those, that your precious high priests have made. And, for the record, the world has been COOLING for the last 16 years. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Ah... Mr. Keynes welcome to the discussion.

It was a straw man, as you have so eloquently demonstrated that it was.

Forum List

Back