A basic question.

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

When your people are too damn stupid to finish school; too trifling to even show up for work; too damn irresponsible to even support your own children.... then out-sourcing becomes a necessity. A business executive has a duty to protect his stockholders... not the damn freeloading government teat-suckers.

And.... where do you get the "outrageous prices" remark from?

~Mark

So according to you anyone who is not a shareholder has no say in how an American business operates in America?

Do you think the life you enjoy now would exist if American history took that attitude, genius? Get off your ass, go down to the library and read up on Labor in America, FDR, Amendments regarding business.

Outsourcing is ONLY necessary for greedy folk to make more money without being responsible to their workers or the customers. Cheap labor is their answer, workers be damned. And if the American buyer has to pay high prices for the end product of a quality good, tfb.

You disgust me Mark.....as long as you got yours, fuck everyone else. Tell you what bunky, stay of federal roads, test your own water, food, etc. Don't call the cops, don't expect the military to do squat for you. Just rely on the deregulated corporation to take care of you...and don't you DARE complain about the fees they charge you.

Taichiliberal, your argument holds no water. If, as you say, outsourcing is simply an instrument of greed - why then are you, and your ilk, de facto advocates of outsourcing? Ummm.

I'll bet many of your possessions, including the computer on which you spread your poison, are products connected with outsourcing.

As I said; outsourcing would not be necessary if it were not for a domestic vacuum of talent and self motivation. I sure don't see any of you anti-business America haters organizing your own businesses to combat outsourcing. You just organize your, so-called, labor forces to suck the life out of the existing businesses you claim to hate.

Your resources were at your fingertips all along. You didn't use them so your competitors took them away. Now you cry like a baby.

~Mark

Translation: I just told a simple truth that doesn't like to acknowledge...so it's easy to make a generic accusation of lack of intelligence.....a typical ploy of the intellectually bankrupt debator who can't defend his stance. So again, why should I vote for people who protect outsourcing during near depression economy.

Obviously you don't know how companies operate, otherwise you would understand that they outsource to increase their profits. If they could make more by keeping workers here then they would. It's not a "grudge" or a rebellion, it's a decision made to increase profits. If you get the government off their backs then they won't outsource and they'll keep more jobs here.

Under the current system, forcing companies to not outsource is just going to exacerbate the problem. Companies will go out of business or lose money and then more people will lose their job.

As I intially proved....FOUR democratic senators voted with the GOP to keep tax breaks for corps that outsource jobs during this lousy economy. THAT is the question...why support them now?

I didn't vote for Slick Willy's second term...are you going to vote for GOP candidates in the upcoming elections?

No, I'm not going to vote for Republicans or Democrats in the upcoming election. Why? Because quite frankly, both parties are driving this country into the ditch.

Hey genius...just because you ignore my responses repeat your disproven clap trap (and that of others) won't magically make it come true.

See post 141 hypocrite (below)

What is your goal in keeping jobs from being outsourced? Is it that more people will have money? That would be my logical conclusion. What you don't seem to get is that you can't have it both ways. You can't have a fully employed, well compensated work force on one hand AND have inexpensive goods and services on the other.

I for one am not going to get a warm fuzzy feeling helping some unskilled laborer keep his/her job (because those are the types of jobs that wind up outsourced) while I'm paying more than I could be for their product. I am afraid I am going to have to rant again, but why is it that the people who do all the complaining NEVER want to be part of the solution themselves? Why is it they NEVER take accountability for their problem? In other words instead of pissing and moaning about your unskilled job leaving, why aren't you doing something to make yourself valuable enough that your job won't be outsourced?

As the chronology of the post shows, you and the other braying jackasses cannot answer the question honestly and logically, or are continue to spew forth willfully ignorant neocon or libertarian kool-aid despite evidence to the contrary.

The class warfare is on YOU, you dumbass...and the corporations that want to get a tax break for outsourcing jobs during near depression unemployment are depending upon the RICH members of the GOP senate to support them.

Unlike you, I won't vote for people who support such vile dreck. But you just continue to bend over the chair and ask the GOP to give you another with a smile.

Well speaking simply for us libertarians, we take responsibility for outcomes. Gaining the skills to be wealthy renders outsourcing jobs irrelevenent. You are appealing and making excuses for the least skilled of our society. A society and it's economy takes EVERYONE doing their part and people like you don't want to do your part. You're part is being accountable for the position you're in in life. THAT is the difference between you and the successful. You think life (things like job security and wealth accumulation specifically) are things that just happen to people where as the people attain it and maintain it know it's something they had to make happen for themselves.

People like you drive me up the fucking wall because you complain and complain about a problem and the one thing you refuse to do to fix it is change yourself.

Last edited:
You'd also wouldnt think someone complaining about people dodging questions when he doesn't like the answer wouldnt be dodging questions himself.

It's difficult to see things clearly when you are red with rage though.

It's clear to see you're a consumate liar who cannot deal with a simple question, so you try to slander those you can't BS...as the chronology of the posts shows.

I'm betting tachi dumb ass voted for obie wan, and obie wan bailed out GM who promptly announced it would build an 800 million dollar plant in Mexico. who ya gonna vote for this time tachi dumb azz?

I sincerely hope you're some silly high school kid. If not, you're pretty sad.

Wake up, you fool....I DIDN'T DO THIS TO YOU....YOU'RE SAINTED GOP DID. If you can't answer the question honestly or intelligently, then stop wasting time and space with your rants.

and all the while yer bitchin cause nobody answers the question you blindly slog forth with your talking points and don't answer the question. what about GM and the 800 million dollar plant in Mexico. Why should you vote for democrats,, they did that to you, not the gop.

Stop wetting your pants and THINK, kid. If you're bitch'in about GM's plant in Mexico, then your already complaining about OUTSOURCING.....so when the DEMS propose to remove tax breaks for outsourcing companies (which included tax breaks for keeping and creating said jobs here), why would the GOP shoot it down? The Dem proposal is what would be in the interest of your complaint...and would have curtailed GM's move.

FYI: GM's move to Mexico was announced and set in motion in 2007!

If you don't get it by now, get an adult to explain it to...and then answer the question. It's a simple question, should I or shouldn't I vote for a political party that defends outsourcing in these harsh economic times.

Well, let's review this question for a moment...........:eusa_think:

My suggestion....Stay home and don't vote since democrats and republicans both are guilty of the same thing...:eusa_doh:

Or write in your vote to the candidate you "think" isn't going to outsource...Good luck with that.

Is that's what YOU are going to do? Or are you going to vote for GOP candidates? If so, why?

And for clarification......the proposal already determined which party and senate members voted to protect outsourcing of American jobs....easy to look up.

Whom ever I decide to vote for, the decision I make isn't going to rely on the fact if the candidate defends job outsourcing.

But you're avoiding the point, as you avoided the question, as you avoid the consequences of your own suggestions.

This is NOT about what specific key issue(s) YOU determine your vote on.......it's a about a REAL, documented issue by which ONE party has already cast it's die....the GOP defending outsourcing by blocking/defeating a bill that would end tax breaks for outsourcing, BUT create tax breaks FOR companies THAT CREATE OR BRING HOME THOSE JOBS.

My question stands......why should I vote for such a party? The GOP politicians have already made JOBS a KEY issue in the upcoming campaigns. So convince me why I should vote for them given this action?

Anyone notice that most of the time. When somebody starts a threat with "Question" in the title. That they do not actually want anyone to answer the question. They just want to attack what everyone says, and answer it for us.

When your people are too damn stupid to finish school; too trifling to even show up for work; too damn irresponsible to even support your own children.... then out-sourcing becomes a necessity. A business executive has a duty to protect his stockholders... not the damn freeloading government teat-suckers.

And.... where do you get the "outrageous prices" remark from?

~Mark

So according to you anyone who is not a shareholder has no say in how an American business operates in America?

Do you think the life you enjoy now would exist if American history took that attitude, genius? Get off your ass, go down to the library and read up on Labor in America, FDR, Amendments regarding business.

Outsourcing is ONLY necessary for greedy folk to make more money without being responsible to their workers or the customers. Cheap labor is their answer, workers be damned. And if the American buyer has to pay high prices for the end product of a quality good, tfb.

You disgust me Mark.....as long as you got yours, fuck everyone else. Tell you what bunky, stay of federal roads, test your own water, food, etc. Don't call the cops, don't expect the military to do squat for you. Just rely on the deregulated corporation to take care of you...and don't you DARE complain about the fees they charge you.

Taichiliberal, your argument holds no water. If, as you say, outsourcing is simply an instrument of greed - why then are you, and your ilk, de facto advocates of outsourcing? Ummm.

WTF are you going on about? Do you comprehend what you read? The opening post refers to a SENATE vote in which the GOP with 4 Dems voted AGAINST a DEM and White House proposal to eliminate tax breaks for companies that outsource jobs (included in that bill was a provision to PROVIDE tax breaks for companies that CREATED JOBS or RETURNED them to the USA). Look it up, because I am SO damned tired of doing homework for the willfully ignorant such as yourself.

I am asking YOU, genius....why should I vote for the GOP if they are protecting outsourcing in this dismal economy? Simply question.

I'll bet many of your possessions, including the computer on which you spread your poison, are products connected with outsourcing.

NO SHIT, sherlock. THAT'S MY POINT.....THOSE ARE JOBS THAT COULD HAVE GONE TO AMERICANS! I've must have explained this at least 3 times to some of your compadres on this thread....I suggest you click back and READ those explanations, because quite frankly I'm tired of repeating myself to the insipidly stubborn folks such as you.

As I said; outsourcing would not be necessary if it were not for a domestic vacuum of talent and self motivation. I sure don't see any of you anti-business America haters organizing your own businesses to combat outsourcing. You just organize your, so-called, labor forces to suck the life out of the existing businesses you claim to hate.

You keep repeating this BS of yours, BUT YOU DON'T OFFER ONE SHRED OF VALID, DOCUMENTATION FOR PROOF. Your opinion, supposition and conjecture is worthless, given that you can't even understand the basic reality of the situation I'm discussion, as I've demonstrated above.

You're corporate mantra of blaming workers for wanting a decent wage or job falls flat in light of the FACT that outsourcing corporations just exploit the lower working conditions and wages of other countries to manufacture goods to sell to fools like you at American rates. This country is in economic turmoil thanks to corporate & Wall St. corruption....the workers had NOTHING to do with that, genius......if you can prove otherwise, then do it and stop BS'ing.

Your resources were at your fingertips all along. You didn't use them so your competitors took them away. Now you cry like a baby.

~Mark

Mark, get the crack out of the pipe.......this final statement of yours isn't even dealing with the subject at hand.

FACT: Corporations that outsource IT and HR jobs such as AT&T or AOL or Citi Bank were NOT going broke......they did so in order INCREASE profit by NOT hiring Americans

FACT: American corporations that outsource do so by using the lower wages and/or exploited labor of other countries....then sell the product to Americans at American rates.

FACT: Despite this country being in a near-depression status job wise, the GOP voted lock step in the Senate (along with 4 Dems) to shoot down a Dem/White House proposal to take away tax breaks for corporations that outsource, while providing a provision for tax breaks to companies that DO CREATE JOBS at home.

Question: why should I vote for GOP candidates....who incidently have been on the talk show circuit pointing out how JOBS are a major issue for the up coming elections.

Now, wipe the spittle from your screen, forget the prejudiced clap trap your pappy taught you, engage your cognitive reasoning skills and ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Translation: I just told a simple truth that doesn't like to acknowledge...so it's easy to make a generic accusation of lack of intelligence.....a typical ploy of the intellectually bankrupt debator who can't defend his stance. So again, why should I vote for people who protect outsourcing during near depression economy.

Obviously you don't know how companies operate, otherwise you would understand that they outsource to increase their profits. NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I've already stated such several times throughout this thread...MY POINT IS THAT THEY ARE DOING IT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN WORKER BY EXPLOITING CHEAPER OR NEAR-SLAVE LABOR IN OTHER COUNTRIES...AND THEY WANT US TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND GIVE THEM A TAX BREAK FOR IT. JEEZ, PAY ATTENTION! If they could make more by keeping workers here then they would. But they weren't losing profit...they just weren't making an EXCESS in profit. It's not a "grudge" or a rebellion, it's a decision made to increase profits. If you get the government off their backs then they won't outsource and they'll keep more jobs here. Bull-Fucking-SHIT! Ever since Reaganomics took hold, we've seen what degregulation has wrought(S&L, Wall St., Enron, bank mortgages)...and outsourcing moved right along. It's plain old greed and avarice, genius....the beneficiaries are the owners, shareholders and investors...the losers are the middle and working class folks....just like it was before FDR said "ENOUGH"!
Under the current system, forcing companies to not outsource is just going to exacerbate the problem. Companies will go out of business or lose money and then more people will lose their job.

Baloney! I've asked you and every other joker on this thread who spews that nonsense to factually PROVE that bringing home customer service jobs would bankrupt AT&T, or Citi Bank or AOL. To date, I just a lot of hot air opinion, supposition and conjecture.....but NO documented, valid proof.

As I intially proved....FOUR democratic senators voted with the GOP to keep tax breaks for corps that outsource jobs during this lousy economy. THAT is the question...why support them now?

I didn't vote for Slick Willy's second term...are you going to vote for GOP candidates in the upcoming elections?

No, I'm not going to vote for Republicans or Democrats in the upcoming election. Why? Because quite frankly, both parties are driving this country into the ditch.

FINALLY! AN HONEST ANSWER! But given this statement of yours, do you not see the contradiction of all your defense for the GOP vote for outsourcing?

Anyone notice that most of the time. When somebody starts a threat with "Question" in the title. That they do not actually want anyone to answer the question. They just want to attack what everyone says, and answer it for us.

Anyone notices that when blowhards like Charlie here can't answer the question or don't like the question to begin with, they just bluff and bluster, dodge and lie, as the chronology of the thread shows.

Yes. Yes I have

But then most of the people aren't here for discussion. Which is sad. Many people on both sides are simply here to gratify their pride and "conquor" the opposing viewpoint even though few really do because it gets to "You're stupid" "*@($#&@()" "YOU HATER" and other such lines that do absolutely nothing to actually discuss ideas.

People are here for pride. Contention etc.

Just for a week Id like to see people have a serious discussion

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

That would be both political parties. GM, after receiving "bailout monies" opened a new plant overseas while closing plants here. GE, also, is expanding plants overseas.

Sorry, if you don't want to vote for a political party that outsources American jobs overseas, you will need to start a new political party.

Hey genius...just because you ignore my responses repeat your disproven clap trap (and that of others) won't magically make it come true.

See post 141 hypocrite (below)

Get a dictionary Bernie....because my response doesn't fit the definition of hypocrisy. Just because YOU don't like my response, doesn't automatically equate it to a negative connotation of meaning.

What is your goal in keeping jobs from being outsourced? Is it that more people will have money? That would be my logical conclusion. What you don't seem to get is that you can't have it both ways. You can't have a fully employed, well compensated work force on one hand AND have inexpensive goods and services on the other.

I for one am not going to get a warm fuzzy feeling helping some unskilled laborer keep his/her job (because those are the types of jobs that wind up outsourced) while I'm paying more than I could be for their product. I am afraid I am going to have to rant again, but why is it that the people who do all the complaining NEVER want to be part of the solution themselves? Why is it they NEVER take accountability for their problem? In other words instead of pissing and moaning about your unskilled job leaving, why aren't you doing something to make yourself valuable enough that your job won't be outsourced?

As the chronology of the post shows, you and the other braying jackasses cannot answer the question honestly and logically, or are continue to spew forth willfully ignorant neocon or libertarian kool-aid despite evidence to the contrary.

The class warfare is on YOU, you dumbass...and the corporations that want to get a tax break for outsourcing jobs during near depression unemployment are depending upon the RICH members of the GOP senate to support them.

Unlike you, I won't vote for people who support such vile dreck. But you just continue to bend over the chair and ask the GOP to give you another with a smile.

Well speaking simply for us libertarians, we take responsibility for outcomes. Gaining the skills to be wealthy renders outsourcing jobs irrelevenent. You are appealing and making excuses for the least skilled of our society. A society and it's economy takes EVERYONE doing their part and people like you don't want to do your part. You're part is being accountable for the position you're in in life. THAT is the difference between you and the successful. You think life (things like job security and wealth accumulation specifically) are things that just happen to people where as the people attain it and maintain it know it's something they had to make happen for themselves.

People like you drive me up the fucking wall because you complain and complain about a problem and the one thing you refuse to do to fix it is change yourself.

Libertarians are just a bunch of deluded assholes who fashion themselves Old West pioneers who are self sufficient islands in America.....they use all the federal tax funded programs to get what they want, and they whine like pigs when they perceive a tax that will pay for a program/service they don't use or help out someone who they perceive "lazy" because they didn't go through the same "hardships" (real or perceived).

I called you out Bernie, because YOU AUTOMATICALLY PAINTED THE JOBS I WAS TALKING ABOUT AS "UNSKILLED".

Major error on your part, Bernie.....if you had bothered reading through the thread, you'd have noticed my REPEATED references to customer service jobs for corporations.....some being IT, some being HR...corporations like Citi Bank or AOL or AT&T outsource those jobs and have been doing so for some time.....WHITE COLLAR JOBS, BERNIE! JOBS that American's can use now, as they were needed since Reaganomics took hold.

One way to "fix" the problem was the bill proposed by the White House/Dems that would stop tax breaks for this practice WHILE OFFERING TAX INCENTIVES TO CREATE JOBS IN AMERICA. I voted people into office precisely to FIX such problems, Bernie. But the GOP with 4 Dems had other plans.
So again, why should I support these jokers in the up coming elections? A simple question, but all I get is a lot of hot air, personal attacks and whiny BS from clowns like YOU, Bernie. If you DON'T OR CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTION, THEN DON'T....BUT SPARE ME ALL YOUR VERBAL WHORING FOR THE CORPORATE CHURCH.

Yes. Yes I have

But then most of the people aren't here for discussion. Which is sad. Many people on both sides are simply here to gratify their pride and "conquor" the opposing viewpoint even though few really do because it gets to "You're stupid" "*@($#&@()" "YOU HATER" and other such lines that do absolutely nothing to actually discuss ideas.

People are here for pride. Contention etc.

Just for a week Id like to see people have a serious discussion

Like Charlie, Avatar just lies, denies, dodges and deludes himself with this clap trap whenever he's challenged to logically and factually prove his assertions and he can't.

The chronology of the Posts makes both these jokers out to be liars....and all because a simple question just rocked their world.

That would be both political parties. GM, after receiving "bailout monies" opened a new plant overseas while closing plants here. GE, also, is expanding plants overseas.

Sorry, if you don't want to vote for a political party that outsources American jobs overseas, you will need to start a new political party.

The plans for GM's Mexico plant were initiated in 2007, as was GE. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Don't worry, when Dems screw up, I let them know with my vote, as I did when I didn't vote for Slick Willy's second term. But you can't put the Dems on the same bill at this particular junction when it's the Dems and White House that put forth a bill to make corrections to the problem....the record shows the GOP is the guilty party this time.

Like Charlie, Avatar just lies, denies, dodges and deludes himself with this clap trap whenever he's challenged to logically and factually prove his assertions and he can't.

The chronology of the Posts makes both these jokers out to be liars....and all because a simple question just rocked their world.

Lie? What lies have I said? Can you point them out? Or are you asserting that because I disagree with your viewpoint that more legislation is the answer that makes me a liar?

Is that's what YOU are going to do? Or are you going to vote for GOP candidates? If so, why?

And for clarification......the proposal already determined which party and senate members voted to protect outsourcing of American jobs....easy to look up.

Whom ever I decide to vote for, the decision I make isn't going to rely on the fact if the candidate defends job outsourcing.

But you're avoiding the point, as you avoided the question, as you avoid the consequences of your own suggestions.

This is NOT about what specific key issue(s) YOU determine your vote on.......it's a about a REAL, documented issue by which ONE party has already cast it's die....the GOP defending outsourcing by blocking/defeating a bill that would end tax breaks for outsourcing, BUT create tax breaks FOR companies THAT CREATE OR BRING HOME THOSE JOBS.

My question stands......why should I vote for such a party? The GOP politicians have already made JOBS a KEY issue in the upcoming campaigns. So convince me why I should vote for them given this action?

Your question should be, why vote for any party? You seem to single out the one when we both know that the other does the exact same.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I've already stated such several times throughout this thread...MY POINT IS THAT THEY ARE DOING IT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN WORKER BY EXPLOITING CHEAPER OR NEAR-SLAVE LABOR IN OTHER COUNTRIES...AND THEY WANT US TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND GIVE THEM A TAX BREAK FOR IT. JEEZ, PAY ATTENTION!

So what would you rather do? Pay more for the product? Because if you keep all those workers here then stuff is going to cost more.

But they weren't losing profit...they just weren't making an EXCESS in profit.

They wouldn't lose profit I guess but they would take a bit of a hit. Some companies might take a punch right in the chin and start losing money.

Bull-Fucking-SHIT! Ever since Reaganomics took hold, we've seen what degregulation has wrought(S&L, Wall St., Enron, bank mortgages)...and outsourcing moved right along. It's plain old greed and avarice, genius....the beneficiaries are the owners, shareholders and investors...the losers are the middle and working class folks....just like it was before FDR said "ENOUGH"!

Deregulation? That's what they want you to think so the government can have even more control. Tell me how the government was not at fault at all for any of the things you brought up.

FINALLY! AN HONEST ANSWER! But given this statement of yours, do you not see the contradiction of all your defense for the GOP vote for outsourcing?

I'M NOT DEFENDING THE GOP. You said that, I didn't. I believe in what they are preaching but they don't deliver on what they are saying. If they did then this country would be much better off right now.

If that is your only critical issue, you shouldn't vote for them.

ONE IN THE SAME
images

Forum List

Back