A basic question.

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

Policies the Democrats put in place are doing the same thing you know. Both parties are responsible for companies deciding that outsourcing is a good alternative.

True enough to a large extent. But the as it stands NOW, the GOP is standing in the way of trying to make it right, so why should I vote for them?

What is your goal in keeping jobs from being outsourced? Is it that more people will have money? That would be my logical conclusion. What you don't seem to get is that you can't have it both ways. You can't have a fully employed, well compensated work force on one hand AND have inexpensive goods and services on the other.

I for one am not going to get a warm fuzzy feeling helping some unskilled laborer keep his/her job (because those are the types of jobs that wind up outsourced) while I'm paying more than I could be for their product. I am afraid I am going to have to rant again, but why is it that the people who do all the complaining NEVER want to be part of the solution themselves? Why is it they NEVER take accountability for their problem? In other words instead of pissing and moaning about your unskilled job leaving, why aren't you doing something to make yourself valuable enough that your job won't be outsourced?

Last edited:
Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

Well, let's review this question for a moment...........:eusa_think:

My suggestion....Stay home and don't vote since democrats and republicans both are guilty of the same thing...:eusa_doh:

Or write in your vote to the candidate you "think" isn't going to outsource...Good luck with that.

Ditto

Guess he'd better vote for Mickey Mouse.

Now Mickey hasn't outsourced any jobs. Both the Reps and the Dems have been at the helm when jobs have been outsourced.

Hope that answers his ridiculous question. Jeeze.

Last edited:
Policies the Democrats put in place are doing the same thing you know. Both parties are responsible for companies deciding that outsourcing is a good alternative.

True enough to a large extent. But the as it stands NOW, the GOP is standing in the way of trying to make it right, so why should I vote for them?

What is your goal in keeping jobs from being outsourced? Is it that more people will have money? That would be my logical conclusion. What you don't seem to get is that you can't have it both ways. You can't have a fully employed, well compensated work force on one hand AND have inexpensive goods and services on the other.

I for one am not going to get a warm fuzzy feeling helping some unskilled laborer keep his/her job (because those are the types of jobs that wind up outsourced) while I'm paying more than I could be for their product. I am afraid I am going to have to rant again, but why is it that the people who do all the complaining NEVER want to be part of the solution themselves? Why is it they NEVER take accountability for their problem? In other words instead of pissing and moaning about your unskilled job leaving, why aren't you doing something to make yourself valuable enough that your job won't be outsourced?

If your job can be done by an illiterate Mexican then you have bigger problems than outsourcing.
I disagree with your premise that there is a choice between well paying jobs and cheap goods. With outsourcing you get both. But you don't get the same jobs you had before. You end up with higher skill higher paying jobs.

I'm betting tachi dumb ass voted for obie wan, and obie wan bailed out GM who promptly announced it would build an 800 million dollar plant in Mexico. who ya gonna vote for this time tachi dumb azz?

I sincerely hope you're some silly high school kid. If not, you're pretty sad.

Wake up, you fool....I DIDN'T DO THIS TO YOU....YOU'RE SAINTED GOP DID. If you can't answer the question honestly or intelligently, then stop wasting time and space with your rants.

and all the while yer bitchin cause nobody answers the question you blindly slog forth with your talking points and don't answer the question. what about GM and the 800 million dollar plant in Mexico. Why should you vote for democrats,, they did that to you, not the gop.

Peckerhead tachifucktachi is a hopeless case completely outa touch with REALITY......

Peckerhead's idea of intellectual activity is spanking his johnson providing he can find it deep in his arse where the sun don't shine.

My suggestion....Stay home and don't vote since democrats and republicans both are guilty of the same thing...:eusa_doh:

Or write in your vote to the candidate you "think" isn't going to outsource...Good luck with that.

Is that's what YOU are going to do? Or are you going to vote for GOP candidates? If so, why?

And for clarification......the proposal already determined which party and senate members voted to protect outsourcing of American jobs....easy to look up.

Whom ever I decide to vote for, the decision I make isn't going to rely on the fact if the candidate defends job outsourcing.

You ought to be voting for the candidate, not the party.

The candidates support the party line.

Answer the question, please.

I did. That you don't like the answer isn't my issue. Go back to watching Nickelodeon and stop wasting our time.

Ditto

Guess he'd better vote for Mickey Mouse.

Now Mickey hasn't outsourced any jobs. Both the Reps and the Dems have been at the helm when jobs have been outsourced.

Hope that answers his ridiculous question. Jeeze.

Mickey Mouse doesn't get my vote, because he HAS outsourced jobs!

"Animation studios like Walt Disney, MGM and Warner Brothers are already outsourcing low-end [animation] work like clean-ups, tweening and modelling to India. "
See The Outsourcing History of India

You I mean Mickey personally has outsourced jobs??

Not bad for a cartoon character.

Little above his pay grade doncha think??

Last edited:
Where is Obama buying all the solar panels and hybrid batteries?

Read a newspaper, you ignorant partisan hack.....Obama is re-installing that solar panels to the White House that Reagan decided against after some simple roof repair over 30 years ago.

NOW, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Obama is reinstallling 30 year old solar panels?

Here stupid, learn something before your fingers hit the keys

44 - White House goes solar

NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION!

You want to discourage outsourcing? Then you can start by demanding our government lower the corporate tax rate. We have the second highest corporate tax rate in the world -which pretty much makes running your business anywhere BUT the US a much better bargain. We have a global economy now yet you rant as if it only involves Americans. American companies are not their only competition and Americans sure aren't their only consumers either! In a global economy with international consumers, international companies take their jobs where the level of education and skills of the population best matches the job being offered. Americans, because we have a high level of education and skills, demand and expect one of the highest wages in the world -even for sitting on our asses and doing nothing but answering a PHONE. But it doesn't require any special skill or education to answer a phone and MILLIONS in the world are willing to do for a hell of a lot less money than Americans are.

Please show me another country that outsources to the USA and gets a tax break to do, then sells the product to it's own people? And why should you and I pay for the cost of outsourcing? I mean, if it's as you say and the corporate tax is just killing American business, then they shouldn't be even thinking about such a move, correct?

Or perhaps YOU like the customer service department of your bank, home PC, etc. be based in India? Does India have a similar outsource to America? Does England? Germany? France?

The sheer ignorance of your statement regarding outsourced customer service jobs is self evident....obviously it's not just picking up a phone if it's customer service tech for your computer, or information about your on-line bank account, now is it?

On the other hand, we have THOUSANDS of jobs that are INSOURCED and any given year that number has been close to equal to the number that have been outsourced. But of course liberals never mention that. And unlike the quality of outsourced jobs, the insourced ones are high paying jobs best suited to the skills and education level of American workers. Companies that insource jobs here are willing to pay the high wages American workers demand - which is typically twice as much as people in their own country are paid for the same job. And they are HAPPY to pay that much because for jobs requiring high levels of education and/or skills, Americans are three times more productive than the next closest population. So they are happy to pay twice as much per employee - because they get three times as much output as a worker in their own country. How do you think their own citizens feel about those outsourced jobs? Think those companies should be forced to keep them in their country and be forced to lose their competitive edge as a result -which means WE get to pay more for their product? These are the kinds of things that drive business decisions -while people like you seem to forget that businesses are only in business to make money so they can stay in business. And if they don't stay in business, their employees don't keep their jobs.

Obviously, you are unaware of the countless lay offs that our major corporations and industries have been doing in the last 20 years. Or maybe you think the current unemployment situation applies only to receptionists and supermarket box boys? And maybe you're unaware of how what jobs that are being offered are asking for TWICE the responsibilities at the SAME rate of 5 years ago?

The fantasy you spin here doesn't account for the FACT that the corporations that are outsourcing are NOT depending on that outsourcing as their financial lynch pin....just look at the profit increase of AT&T.....are you telling me they can't afford to hire domestically a 24/7 customer service?

Americans are not and cannot be the best fit for every single kind of job in existence on the planet -but companies outsourcing jobs that require low level of skills and education to other countries is how other countries elevate themselves out of poverty -which is NOT going to happen all at once. It didn't happen all at once for our country either. The people of some poverty stricken nation with an average level of education of 3rd grade and earning less than $200 a year is NOT the best fit for a company making computer chips, is it? But for answering their phones, it might be the best fit. So they give the jobs at $2 an hour to answer their phone -a wage no American would take for that job. But it instantly elevated the standard of living for that poor person and his dependents, going from a yearly income of $200 to more than $4000! How else do you expect a poverty stricken nation to improve? They must WORK their way out but they don't have the skills and education to demand American wages yet. But they can answer a phone and get paid 2000% more than they made the year before.

Again, your fantasy omits the FACT that outsourcing is NOT just picking up a phone and reading a script.....were talking about tech support, financial explanations, etc. So it's not the general population of some 3rd world nation with a phone line....it's the educated class of the country....the American companyis just enjoying the LESSER PAY RATE....and having a tax break to so as well. Meanwhile, American unemployment is on the rise.
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS STUFF YOU PRINT? Also, you seem to forget the fact that outsourcing isn't just technical.....manufacturing is also part of outsourcing. Do a little homework regarding US companies that were FORCED to have their South American plants pay decent wages and benefits, as the products WERE BEING SOLD HERE IN AMERICA AS WELL.

For someone who claims that liberals have SOOO much more concern and compassion for the poor and insists it is conservatives who hate the poor -I've seen liberal after liberal reveal their true colors when it comes to this issue, even knowing a poverty stricken nation cannot escape that poverty without JOBS. When the people of a poverty stricken nation don't yet have the education and skills to even perform the top tiered jobs, THESE are the jobs they NEED! I really don't get this attitude from liberals. The cure for poverty is JOBS -but it is ALWAYS liberals who are first to insist FUCK THE POOR in the world and insist we force companies to keep all jobs in this country, even the ones that require no real education and no skill to perform but Americans still expect to get paid top dollar. And even as we accept the thousands of high paying, high quality insourced jobs of foreign companies as well.

Don't you DARE try to paint exploitation of the poor in other countries as some sort of benevolence.....or perhaps you are truly ignorant of what has transpired with American manufacturers setting up shop in South American companies in recent years? As history shows, when "liberals" want American corporations to give the foreign employees of their outsourced companies decent wages DESPITE the foreign countries record of slave wages and no benefits....it becomes a court case to FORCE THEM to do so.

We aren't the only people on the planet and these international businesses aren't the only ones offering that particular good and the other ones are NOT restricted from finding the best fit between their jobs and the educational and skill level of the employee they need. We have a minimum wage in this country and because we have one of the highest standards of living, we expect the wage offered to be enough to at least maintain that, if not raise it more. But not all jobs are WORTH that kind of money especially when a company has global consumers. Catering to Americans as if they are the only people on the planet and companies owe more to Americans than any other people on the planet -even if it comes at the expense of being competitive, they go under and all their employees lose their jobs -is suicidal. You won't have more jobs, you will end up with even fewer as well as fewer products that cost more. Lose-lose for everyone. You are whining because they make decisions that allows them to remain competitive globally because their consumers aren't just Americans and their competitors aren't just other American businesses either. Anything that forces them to do business where it undermines their competitive edge means it is LESS profitable for them and means destroying their competitiveness globally and increasing the likelihood they go under.

See above responses

As for "outrageous" prices. Get real. Americans have THE largest selections of goods, the largest numbers of different brands offered and price ranges offering consumers a range of choices based on economy/quality/somewhere in between than anywhere else in the world and at the best prices. You really believe otherwise -go buy your stuff in other countries and let us all know how that works out for ya. Must be why Americans are lining up at the door to get the hell out of this country -all those outrageous prices and all. Force companies to keep all jobs here and pay high American wages instead of outsourcing jobs that don't require the higher education and skill level of Americans -and you will see what outrageous prices really look like. Ignorance is no excuse for your irrational rants.

Obviously, you're some 20 year old who doesn't know anything past your birthday. In a 25 year span, I've seen the size of various snack foods SHRINK in size while the price INCREASES. Jeans that use to be manufactured in the USA are now made in a foreign country...and the prices just keep going up.

I don't know what planet your on, but it wasn't until Clinton was President did you have a raise in the minimum wage that was comparable to the COLA.....and THAT was a day late and a dollar short!

As I've demonstrated, one has to omit some MAJOR details in order to accept your version of reality. Bottom line: outsourcing may be great for the owners, investors and shareholders, but it doesn't do a hell of a lot for the college kid graduating, or the down sized guy who is buying/using a product at American prices that were produced by a foreign outsource....the American could have used that job.

But thank you for at least directly anwering the question......but your answers are merely a smoke screen to defend corporate greed and largesse...which DOESN'T TRICKLE DOWN, and FUCKS UP ROYALLY WHEN UNREGULATED....as we've seen in the last 28 years.

Right...My bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (D) by their names, is better than those bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (R) by theirs.

Fool.

I guess you just need the attention.

Fact: The GOP voted lock step with 4 Dems in a Senate vote to KEEP tax breaks for American corporations that outsource American jobs.

Last time I checked, the country's unemployment rate has been seriously increased since the Wall St. fiascos under the Shrub & company.

So WTF is the GOP doing, if they are SO concerned about jobs? Why should I vote for them?

Remember, my ODDLY mentally challenged friend, the Dems were the ones to propose repeal of the breaks, the GOP wants to keep them.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Let's see...According to your "logic" (for lack of a better description) companies move their operations offshore because it's too expensive to keep them in America.

Now, you're bitching and moaning that congress didn't make it even more expensive to manufacture stuff in America.

What kind of kook are you?

Learn to comprehend what you read, stupid....I didn't say that. Get an adult to explain it to you. Or stop lying, because you can't produce a quote where I stated exactly what you allege.

YOU can't answer the question, so you just lie and BS....or have a hissy fit and send neg reps like a frustrated child. You're done.

It's not about "losing money", it's about maximum profit regardless of who it hurts. That's GREED, my friend....that's how it was long BEFORE America came into existence and tried to ensure AGAINST corporate feudal systems.

But don't you understand that if they could make more money here then they wouldn't outsource? Outsourcing relects a bad domestic economic environment.

But don't YOU understand that it's about NOT paying workers decent wages by American standards and NOT providing benefits. It's an old grudge that goes back to FDR.....the "profit" is outsourcing and laying off American workers. If that's the kind of country you want, then it's only if your job is guaranteed or your investment/shares are extremely stable.

Could it be because of corporate lobbyist...hmmmmm?

Who do you think is enabling the lobbyists to get their way? Could it be the government...

So let's pass laws that curtail the special interests....Oh wait, the GOP fought that tooth and nail, lock step.

So again, why should I vote for people who protect outsourcing during near depression economy?

But don't YOU understand that it's about NOT paying workers decent wages by American standards and NOT providing benefits. It's an old grudge that goes back to FDR.....the "profit" is outsourcing and laying off American workers. If that's the kind of country you want, then it's only if your job is guaranteed or your investment/shares are extremely stable.

You don't understand how companies work so I'm not going to keep going on this. I've made my point clear but you obviously are blinded by ideology and can't see reality.

So let's pass laws that curtail the special interests....Oh wait, the GOP fought that tooth and nail, lock step.

So again, why should I vote for people who protect outsourcing during near depression economy?

And the Democrats didn't? Both parties are corrupt in this country. If you're asking me then don't vote for either party.

[

The flaw in your analogy is that companies were "forced" to outsource....that is a fallacy because these companies were already profitable....they just wanted MORE profit than the next competitor (domestic). Cheap, near-slave labor is the quickest way to achieve that profit, and outsourcing is one answer. But as our local unemployment rate rises, outsourcing is more apparent for it's abhorent greed and disregard for the American public.

We've already had a sample of your deregulation and trickle-down....the results were Enron, S&L, Wall St. and investment bank debacles that has put us in the current dilema.

YOU shouldn't support individuals that vote to protect greedy individuals that screw the country.....and since the GOP votes lock step, they are the ones you don't vote for.

There's YOUR answer.

Why should a company loose profit for the benifit of someone else?

Who said they were "losing profit"? When AT&T outsources it's technical customer service, who said they were going broke? It's just the old FDR grudge.....not paying workers a decent wage against the COLA and NOT paying for benefits.

Are you suggesting that Congress should impose profit limitations?

Nope, my question was quite specific and clear.

The reason people work is for profit. They can't if the job is outsourced, now can they?
The reason people make things better is for profit. But if the manufacturing is NOT taking place in the country that turns around and sells the product to the citizens, that doesn't do a hell of a lot for the economy, now does it?The reason you are typing into a computer is because someone wanted to make a profit.

No shit, sherlock! And the reason I talk to some heavily accented joker in India when I have tech problem is because the American server didn't want to pay an American a decent wage to do the job.....maximum profit via cheap labor! Gee, I thought America wasn't about that.

And don't give me that deregulating mantra BS.

Sorry bunky, but the TRUTH won't go away because you don't like it.

Enron broke laws. No amount of regulation would have stoped that.

Wrong toodles, you had gov't watch dog screaming bloody murder to the SEC.....he pointed out how the cheating was enabled because of lax oversight, brought to you by the Reagan/Bush folk. Do your homework and you'll see for yourself.

AND THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CRISIS IS A RESULT OF GOVERNMENT THREATENING THE BANKS TO LOAN TO UNDERQUALIFIED PEOPLE!!!!!!YOUR GOLDEN BOY OBAMA EVEN SUED A BANK TO MAKE THEM LOAN TO UNDERQUALIFIED PEOPLE.

Please stop vomiting the neocon kool-Aid. There was NO LAW that forced banks to make bad loans.....no one forced the banks to bundle bad loans with good ones and sell the packages to each other as good valid packages.....the LAW stated that banks had to make available to minorities the same loans that they did to non-minorities. The lying and conniving of the banks brought on this economic crisis.

If you have any FACTS to prove me wrong beyond some WND opinion piece, BRING IT! If you have any FACTS to prove your allegation about Obama, BRING IT! Otherwise, go blow smoke up somewhere else.

Now I'm not saying banks are guilt free here but things were working just fine before the government decided that all people should have a house.

If you're going to lie, and least have the guts to stand by it and not try to give yourself weasel room. As I just proved, you're either ignorant of the facts or willfully ignorant or just a liar.....none bode well for you.

Please stop watching Olbermann.

See above responses. Seems you can't give me a one good reason for supporting a party that defends outsourcing jobs.

[

Only in your deluded little mind.......all you're doing is supporting a policy that is detrimental to the American job market all for partisan hackery. You're not clever, just stubborn.

What you are wanting is something that is only treating the symptom. I ran into someone today trying to fix piece of equipment by treating the symptom instead of the problem. He ended up putting $300 worth of parts for a problem that required switching two wires.

YOu don't fix something by saying, "if you don't do what I say, I'm going to tax you!"

So by your "logic", aiding and abetting job outsourcing via a tax break during a near depression should be allowed to continue because it's just a "symptom"? No, it's called CAUSE AND EFFECT. Couple the removal of the tax break with the OFFERED incentive of tax breaks for creating domestic jobs is a SOLUTION. Got that?

The reason companies outsource is because the employees in the U.S. cost to much. Why is that? Its not because your not threating them enough. Its because your threating them to much. The government is constantly creating legislation that requires these buisnesses to comply and that costs money.

A pure lie that is an excuse to go for exploiting cheap labor and no benefits for maximum return. Neither you or anyone else can prove that AT&T was going broke because of paying local 24/7 customer service.

I'll give you an example:

In order for a hospital to accept medicare patients it has to conform to certain guidlines. It must take a smaller payment for services. It must maintain their building a certain way. It must get inspected and if there are any problems they get fined and have to fix the problem. (Look up The Joint Commission)

I did...and I defy you to produce the quote where it states that taking smaller payments for services is mandatory.

All these things cost money to do and someone has to pay it and its not going to be the hospital.....Its the consumer. If I remember right I believe some health care companies aren't even taking any new medicare patients because they don't make any money. Next thing you know congress is going to pass some legislation that forces them to accept medicare patients.

HMO's patients are based bean counters accessing their illness, NOT solely on medicare. Do your homework and you'll see testimony by former HMO execs telling how they screwed over PAYING customers to that effect.

Now imagine if some legislation made you provide certain things for your employees even if your employees didnt ask for them or want them. That is going to make those employees cost more simply because the government said so. Whats logically going to happen is your going to find a cheaper employee and sometimes that employee is in India....

This is why buisnesses outsource. What the republicans voted down was only treating the symptom of bad legislation and policies not the cause of outsourcing.

Do you get it now?

I get that in order for your scenario to work, you have to "imagine" a whole lot. The reality is that HMO and hospitals are NOT a viable comparison to a corporation outsourcing it's customer service, or factory workers....and then selling the product BACK to the US citizens at US rates.

Your analogy fails miserably, and gives me no reason to support a party that supports outsourcing.

So according to you anyone who is not a shareholder has no say in how an American business operates in America?

If i don't own the company why should I be telling them what to do? it's not my property. The only say I should have in it is whether i want to buy their products or services or not. It's called the power of money. If they want it, they need to provide me with something I want or need.

Power of money only happens if people buy the product. In order to buy the product you need workers....but if you don't give a fuck about anything other than the bottom line, then you'll outsource for cheaper or near slave labor with no benefits. So now they're selling products to us using cheap and/or slave labor.....but they are NOT paying the taxes necessary to run such an off shore operation....so that gets thrown to the national coffers to foot the bill...coffers YOU and I pay taxes to.

So if the moral issue doesn't bother you, then maybe paying for someone elses business operation of which YOU MAY NOT BUY A PRODUCT FROM should.

Do you think the life you enjoy now would exist if American history took that attitude, genius? Get off your ass, go down to the library and read up on Labor in America, FDR, Amendments regarding business.

No, it would be much much better.

There is a reason the Depression of 1920 lasted a few months and the Depression of 1929 lasted 12 years and was called the Great Depression.

It's because in one Depression, the leaders cut taxes and cut spending and let the people govern themselves.

Stop lying.....the Depression was on the heels of a war....and making corporations accountable and creating a system that brought us the middle class that YOU belong do SAVED THIS COUNTRY'S ASS. Deal with it.

The other, government tried to micromanage, tax, spend, and overregulate businesses.

The whine of the corporatist wonk. Without regulation the corporations FUCKED this country, then and now. Without regulation, no middle class. That means YOU wouldn't be on this computer spewing this BS, unless you were management of some coroporation.

This is exactly why we won't be out of these tough economic times for a while. The policies of big government strangle economic growth. Obama is following the pattern of FDR so shockingly the economy is not getting better.

In fact, Obama may be doing worse with the current inflation policy driving up the cost of everything. It's not a coincidence that prices are going up.

Right, because the economic shit that the Shrub & company left magically cleared up...so now it's all Obama's fault. :cuckoo: We won't be out of this mess because you have a bunch of Reaganomic ideologues digging in their heels and filibustering anything that might try to change the fucked up deregulation mess that Bush/Bush/Clinton/Reagan left us.

Outsourcing is ONLY necessary for greedy folk to make more money without being responsible to their workers or the customers. Cheap labor is their answer, workers be damned. And if the American buyer has to pay high prices for the end product of a quality good, tfb.

Would you prefer expensive labor which creates expensive prices?

So paying American workers a fair wage and benefits makes expensive prices? Gee, since outsourcing has been going strong for at least a decade or so now, the prices should be less, by your mindset, right? Give me a fucking break...the country is in a near depression, but corporations and their shareholders are making out okay.....hell, look at the golden parachutes for the execs for the ones that failed! They just don't like paying workers or being accountable to them in any form...so they go to country's that have an extremely lower pay scale comparison and/or with no benefits or labor laws. That's fucked up...but hey, you're okay so who cares, right bunky? :evil:

I think when they have a choice between going out of business or outsourcing, while keeping a few jobs around in the nation, the choice is obvious.

A lie.....please tell me how AT&T was going out of business because they had to pay local folks to man their 24/7 customer service.

Not to mention American products aren't nearly as good as they were decades ago. It's funny but when you have to spend more money on costs of production, you can't make the products as well as they used to be.

You referring to the auto industry? If so, I agree...but you're dealing with bad design, not cost of labor. People will buy the better product. Because beyond that, I'm hard pressed to find "American made" products in abundance at my local department stores and such.

What is really funny about all this is you liberals complain about hwo we should see ourselves as citizens of the world and how we shouldnt be so "self centered" etc. But you seem to have this belief that it's a horrible situation if people in foreign countries have jobs.

Don't bullshit me...liberals are calling out folk like you who gleefully want to exploit the cheap and/or slave-like labor of other countries...because your bosses just hate paying a living wage to people who then can make more decisions for themselves and be viable decision makers for labor policies.

If someone in another country can do my job more effectively and cheaper, more power to them. I'll get another job. Or create one.

Really? What if the job your qualified isn't available.? You going to change your lifestyle for a lower income? Sell your house, if you're not evicted? And how are you going to create a job when there are THOUSANDS like you trying to do the same thing? What guarantees your success? And if you get sick before your savings crap out, what then? Can you maintain your health insurance premiums?

See bunky, your fantasy has been a REALITY for people just like you....many most likely BETTER than you on the job/education/experience scale....and THEY are writing to newspapers and magazines saying, "Shit, I screwed...how did that happen?" You should READ some newspapers before you put forth this wishful thinking of yours.

What is wrong with growing through the trials we have? Why should we not go through them when everyone else does? Why shouldn't we lose our job if it's not profitable?

Are you smoking crack or something? What's wrong with corporations outsourcing jobs during a near economic depression? Why not ask the former white collar worker who was downsized...he could use that job. But I suspect you don't give a damn as long as your ass is comfortable.

People are much more resiliant then you give them credit for. They are far more creative too. I think you'd be surprised what would happen if you just let them be. We tried it in 1920 and it lead to the roaring twenties and the middle class.

You are SO full of shit....either that or your NOT reading the newspapers. I suggest you do so and see people tell their stories of the economic downturns for the last 10 years. And WITHOUT FDR, there would have been NO middle class.

You disgust me Mark.....as long as you got yours, fuck everyone else. Tell you what bunky, stay of federal roads, test your own water, food, etc. Don't call the cops, don't expect the military to do squat for you. Just rely on the deregulated corporation to take care of you...and don't you DARE complain about the fees they charge you.

The funny thing about corporations is, you don't have to do business with them.

And you shouldn't have to pick up the tabs for their shennanigans either, but we are if they are getting a tax break for outsourcing jobs. And if the department store in your neighborhood carries a boatload of one corporations products, good luck spending time and cash to find an alternative.

Unfortunately with the government, they don't give us a choice whether we deal with them.

More libertarian bullshit......like I told mark, don't you dare use any federally funded resource or service again in life, and don't bitch about the various fees corporations will charge you, or about their labor practices. You don't like the current gov't....get involved to change it! But remember, YOU are not an island in this country.

Gasoline, food and clothing are all cheaper now both in inflation adjusted terms and in terms of percentage of family income than ever before in history.

You really don't know very much, do you?

I know that you still haven't answered the question. And I know that only a complete asshole would say that things are cheaper now than say 30 years ago....unless you're only 20 years old and don't know a damned thing beyond your birthday. Unless you're from another country or planet, you'd know that the minimum wage has been lagging behind the COLA for DECADES until Slick Willy (Bill Clinton) got into office. When I was in high school, the bus ride to my school...one town over....was 25 cents. From 1972 to present, it's increased by $2.00. That means, every time you had an increase, it was by 100%. Now factor in the gas pump prices, utility rates during the various "energy" and "oil" crisis over the years, lay offs, closing of steel and auto plants, etc., and you might get a clue as to how absurd your assertion is.

Quit stalling and get your ass in gear, bunky.

I see you're decompensating here. You've been told the premise of your quesiton is asinine. Several times. From several different posters.
You've been shown why. Your response is always some bizarre class warfare rant about corporations screwing people. You cannot grasp a simple fact, like gasoline, clothes and food are all cheaper today than in years past.
I'd say you are heading towards Iggy.

Hey genius...just because you ignore my responses repeat your disproven clap trap (and that of others) won't magically make it come true.

As the chronology of the post shows, you and the other braying jackasses cannot answer the question honestly and logically, or are continue to spew forth willfully ignorant neocon or libertarian kool-aid despite evidence to the contrary.

The class warfare is on YOU, you dumbass...and the corporations that want to get a tax break for outsourcing jobs during near depression unemployment are depending upon the RICH members of the GOP senate to support them.

Unlike you, I won't vote for people who support such vile dreck. But you just continue to bend over the chair and ask the GOP to give you another with a smile.

You don't understand how companies work so I'm not going to keep going on this. I've made my point clear but you obviously are blinded by ideology and can't see reality.

Translation: I just told a simple truth that doesn't like to acknowledge...so it's easy to make a generic accusation of lack of intelligence.....a typical ploy of the intellectually bankrupt debator who can't defend his stance.

And the Democrats didn't? Both parties are corrupt in this country. If you're asking me then don't vote for either party.

As I intially proved....FOUR democratic senators voted with the GOP to keep tax breaks for corps that outsource jobs during this lousy economy. THAT is the question...why support them now?

I didn't vote for Slick Willy's second term...are you going to vote for GOP candidates in the upcoming elections?

Forum List

Back