A basic question.

I love it when you neocon buffoons misuse a term.

Follow the thread, genius....the Senate vote CONFIRMS what the GOP voted for and why. My question stands....if YOU don't have the brains or the guts to answer honestly, then go blow smoke up some of your like minded compadres ass on this thread. Now, say something stupid or repeat your bluff and bluster, because we both know you don't have the guts to honestly answer the question.

Government policies here are discouraging companies from creating more jobs here. The solution is not to make them employ people. The solution is to lower taxes and make our country more appealing from a competitive standpoint.

WRONG! Companies and corporations that can set up internatinally are interested in the benjamins....period. So if they can reap MORE bucks for owners, shareholders and investors by outsourcing, they'll do it.....American workers and employment be damned. THAT is the reality. You can lower taxes through various means, but you don't allow outrageous loopholes like this to exist, because it's just not productive to the domestic employment/economic situation.

I already explained that if you make companies keep their employees here then the prices of virtually everything are going to skyrocket or companies are going to go out of business. That's why it's a bad idea because in the end it won't really save the jobs anyway.

And I've already explained why your analogy is flawed. Creating jobs domestically is NOT "making companies keep their employees here"...it's what a company is SUPPOSED to do for it's HOME CITIZENRY. Having you and I absorb the the tax break these companies need to outsource so they can then sell us the products of this outsourced work AT DOMESTIC PRICES doesn't do a damn thing for the Americans looking for jobs.

If you have a robust domestic economy, by all means you can set up shop TO PRODUCE AND SELL YOUR PRODUCT IN OTHER COUNTRIES. But this "cheap labor" side step that the GOP has voted to defend is JUST NOT GOOD FOR AMERICA.

Why do you buy products from companies whose business practices bother you?

Why do you eat food that's regulated by a federal gov't that you can't stand? Why do you drive a car on roads maintained by taxes that you don't like paying?

We LIVE here, you asshole.....and life eventually leads us to using services and products that make that life possible.

Now, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Are you trying to say that you have no choice but to patronize businesses that you don't like? What bullshit. You're just too damned lazy to go out of your way to look for products and services from companies that you agree with. If lazy assholes like you would patronize those firms and products that utilize U.S. labor, then you'd see far less outsourcing. Instead you'd rather have Mama Nancy make everyone play by your rules. Grow up and take responsibility for the choices you make.

Let me dumb it down for you.......Beatrice is a MAJOR corporation that handles numerous brand names. That means that if my local department or supermarket is a customer of brand names , they're going to carry a lot of Beatrice products. So unless there just happens to be a shop or market that DOES NOT carry ANY products by Beatrice within easy and cheap commuter range, the average shopper has little choice but to buy those products. And if Beatrice OUTSOURCES, then not only are you supporting that on some level, but your absorbing the tax break Beatrice gets to do so.

If mentally lazy dullards like yourself would actually FOLLOW THE NEWS AND THINK CRITICALLY, I wouldn't have to waste time schooling you.

WRONG! Companies and corporations that can set up internatinally are interested in the benjamins....period. So if they can reap MORE bucks for owners, shareholders and investors by outsourcing, they'll do it.....American workers and employment be damned. THAT is the reality. You can lower taxes through various means, but you don't allow outrageous loopholes like this to exist, because it's just not productive to the domestic employment/economic situation.

Exactly, that's what any logical person would do. Why should they stay here if they're going to lose money?

As for the outrageous loopholes? Why do you think they exist? Could it be because of the government...hmmmm

Whats sad is the very policies you champion have driven up the cost of an employee so much that the companies are forced to move their jobs overseas to avoid their product from costing to much. Now your pissed at them, so now you want to punish them with taxes, while at the same time bribe them with tax breaks.

Do you see the endless circle? Regulate and tax and you'll have to regulate some more to prevent the "cause and effect"

You shouldn't vote for a political party. You should vote for a person. And you shouldn't vote for any person that champions regulations that cause buisnesses to factor in a "cost of government compliance" to their products and services.

There's your answer

Why do you eat food that's regulated by a federal gov't that you can't stand? Why do you drive a car on roads maintained by taxes that you don't like paying?

We LIVE here, you asshole.....and life eventually leads us to using services and products that make that life possible.

Are you trying to say that you have no choice but to patronize businesses that you don't like? What bullshit. You're just too damned lazy to go out of your way to look for products and services from companies that you agree with. If lazy assholes like you would patronize those firms and products that utilize U.S. labor, then you'd see far less outsourcing. Instead you'd rather have Mama Nancy make everyone play by your rules. Grow up and take responsibility for the choices you make.

Let me dumb it down for you.......Beatrice is a MAJOR corporation that handles numerous brand names. That means that if my local department or supermarket is a customer of brand names , they're going to carry a lot of Beatrice products. So unless there just happens to be a shop or market that DOES NOT carry ANY products by Beatrice within easy and cheap commuter range, the average shopper has little choice but to buy those products. And if Beatrice OUTSOURCES, then not only are you supporting that on some level, but your absorbing the tax break Beatrice gets to do so.
IOW, you believe yourself to be a helpless victim.

If mentally lazy dullards like yourself would actually FOLLOW THE NEWS AND THINK CRITICALLY, I wouldn't have to waste time schooling you.
You're mistaking critical thinking for talking yourself into a place of total helplessness.

Your neuroses are your problem.

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

Well, let's review this question for a moment...........:eusa_think:

My suggestion....Stay home and don't vote since democrats and republicans both are guilty of the same thing...:eusa_doh:

Or write in your vote to the candidate you "think" isn't going to outsource...Good luck with that.

Is that's what YOU are going to do? Or are you going to vote for GOP candidates? If so, why?

And for clarification......the proposal already determined which party and senate members voted to protect outsourcing of American jobs....easy to look up.

A Democrat majority wants cover from Republicans for not passing something?

Stop playing dumber than you are...if that's possible. The GOP voted lock step majority against repeal of the tax break for outsourcing corporations (with 4 Dems) in the Senate.

A matter of fact, a matter of history.

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION....WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY THAT PROTECTS COMPANIES AND CORPORATIONS THAT OUTSOURCE AMERICAN JOBS AND THEN WANT'S ME TO PAY FOR THE TAX BREAK FOR THEM TO DO THIS WHILE THEY TURN AROUND AND SELL ME THE PRODUCTS AT AMERICAN INFLATION RATE PRICES?

The GOP doesn't have a majority.

The four dems are to blame.

You imbecile! The GOP voted lock step in the Senate...the 4 Dems gave them the edge.

In other words, the GOP SINGLE MINDEDLY VOTED TO PROTECT OUTSOURCING. The Dem MAJORITY voted not to.

Got it now, stupid. YOU can't answer the question honestly, yet you keep hanging around trying to defend the GOP....you're SO full of it it's pathetic.

Quit blowing smoke, Avatar..... I asked WHY should I vote for a party that wants ME to pay for a tax break for a business that outsources jobs and then turns around and sells me the product? How is asking for AMERICAN business to provide jobs for AMERICANS "punishing" them? What is so god damned difficult about that?

You spew out "over taxation"......but the GOP INSURED A TAX BREAK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS NOT PROVIDING JOBS HERE.

You squawk "over regulation"..... but the GOP wants to protect a company that exploits the lax standards other countries have for their workers in order to sell the product of that labor at American 'rate of inflation' prices.

So why should I vote to continue this? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Not blowing smoke at all. How does voting for a party that deliberately makes it more difficult to keep jobs in the United States stop outsourcing?

Already answered that, genius....you're avoiding the response and rephrasing your previous assertions won't fool anyone....it's all in print.

And you don't pay for tax breaks. Tax money belongs to the people who earned it. And if you didn't earn it, it was never yours.

You idiot! If a company is NOT paying for the expense of outsourcing it's job market, but they remain an American company...how do you think that expense is covered? By the Fed, and who puts money into the Fed via taxes? YOU and I, you simpleton!

See here is the difference between you and I. I actually want to fix the problem.

Only in your deluded little mind.......all you're doing is supporting a policy that is detrimental to the American job market all for partisan hackery. You're not clever, just stubborn.

A Democrat majority wants cover from Republicans for not passing something?

Stop playing dumber than you are...if that's possible. The GOP voted lock step majority against repeal of the tax break for outsourcing corporations (with 4 Dems) in the Senate.

A matter of fact, a matter of history.

SO ANSWER THE QUESTION....WHY SHOULD I VOTE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY THAT PROTECTS COMPANIES AND CORPORATIONS THAT OUTSOURCE AMERICAN JOBS AND THEN WANT'S ME TO PAY FOR THE TAX BREAK FOR THEM TO DO THIS WHILE THEY TURN AROUND AND SELL ME THE PRODUCTS AT AMERICAN INFLATION RATE PRICES?

The GOP doesn't have a majority.

The four dems are to blame.

It is always the devil or the dems fault?

News for you: Republicans are fucked up too!

The answer is: the premise of the question is asinine.

I think that's the fourth time I said that.

Which goes to show how insipidly stubborn you are....because if you truly believed that, you wouldn't have wasted all this time trying to support the very source of the question by trying to support all that it entails from the GOP's point of view on the vote.

You can't have it both ways, you fool.....unless you're psychologically unhinged and think otherwise.

So if you believe your declarartion, get lost. But if you continue, then your just another neocon hack who doesn't have the brains or guts to admit error, but will squawk the same old rhetorical BS ad nauseum......Momma should have told you, the last word doesn't mean you're right, answering a question with a question is not an answer, and dodging an issue by trying to talk about something else is just intellectual cowardice.

Carry on....I'm done humiliating you and will watch you do it yourself.

No one said they made such a promise, you lying SOS. The proposal was to remove the INCENTIVE tax break to outsource, thereby creating the INCENTIVE to create those jobs on the home turf.

Got that, bunky? If you don't understand, ask your momma to explain it to you. Until then, STOP BULLSHITTING AND ANSWER THE QUESTION. If you can't, then it proves what a dishonest partisan hack you truly are, and I can let you just keep fooling yourself into thinking your dodging and distorting "questions" and assertions are clever.

Yeah, they are getting the incentive tax break to outsource because the tax rates are much lower in other countries then they are here.

As an American company, they are already paying taxes here......what they are doing is just exploiting cheap labor and screwing the American public in times of high unemployment. The GOP even voted down a proposal for tax incentives for companies that create domestic jobs. Like I said, it's just about dollars for these guys.

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

When your people are too damn stupid to finish school; too trifling to even show up for work; too damn irresponsible to even support your own children.... then out-sourcing becomes a necessity. A business executive has a duty to protect his stockholders... not the damn freeloading government teat-suckers.

And.... where do you get the "outrageous prices" remark from?

~Mark

You wouldn't think a practitioner of Tai Chi would be so angry and bitter.

Maybe it would help if you didn't expect government to solve everyones problems. Then you wouldnt be upset with the clearly poor results.

Exactly, that's what any logical person would do. Why should they stay here if they're going to lose money?

It's not about "losing money", it's about maximum profit regardless of who it hurts. That's GREED, my friend....that's how it was long BEFORE America came into existence and tried to ensure AGAINST corporate feudal systems.

As for the outrageous loopholes? Why do you think they exist? Could it be because of the government...hmmmm

Could it be because of corporate lobbyist...hmmmmm?

So the corporations are supposed to solve our problems if we just turn them loose?
Dereg and no taxes?

Aren't corporate worshippers just so cute?

You'd also wouldnt think someone complaining about people dodging questions when he doesn't like the answer wouldnt be dodging questions himself.

It's difficult to see things clearly when you are red with rage though.

Forum List

Back