A basic question.

Interesting points. The GOP has been stating the policies that benefit the investors and not the general public since Reagan's trickle down BS was introduced. To date, they've been in denial of that continuing disaster, promising that staying the course will eventually prove out. :cuckoo:

What "benefits" the general public without investment?

What "benefits" the general public by OUTSOURCING JOBS and then asking them to provide a tax break to do so, and then selling the very same products to the general public at current inflation prices?

A QUESTION YOU HAVE YET TO ANSWER.

The EPA and corporate taxes killed many jobs that are never coming back. Did Democrats propose legislation to make both of those go away.

Where is Obama buying all the solar panels and hybrid batteries?

Read a newspaper, you ignorant partisan hack.....Obama is re-installing that solar panels to the White House that Reagan decided against after some simple roof repair over 30 years ago.

NOW, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

MAJOR FLAW IN YOUR ANALOGY.

If a company needs a tax break to set up shop in another country, that means its a major EXPENSE for them to do so. YOU AND I PICK UP THE TAB FOR THAT TAX BREAK. If they instead set up shop here in America, they wouldn't need that tax break. Money saved for the corporation and the American tax payer.

Then they turn around and sell the product to us in America at our current rate of inflation. Not every department store in every part of America carries "made in America" products on the same level as imports and outsourced products. And let's not even get started about the outsourced customer service industry for a LOT of major companies and corporations.

It doesn't make sense for me to vote for any policy that encourages this nonsense.

AND THANK YOU FOR HONESTLY AND RATIONALLY RESPONDING TO THE QUESTION!

That's not what happens though. Companies aren't outsourcing just because they feel like it. They do it so they can make more of a profit. If it was possible for them to make more money here then they would stay here.

As I said, you are suggesting something that has good intentions but it will ultimately backfire. Nobody likes American workers losing their jobs and having them outsourced. The solution is to lower the tax rate and make it profitable for companies to keep their workers here or even get new companies to come here and create more jobs. Government is not the answer here, less government is.

Last edited:
Policies the Democrats put in place are doing the same thing you know. Both parties are responsible for companies deciding that outsourcing is a good alternative.

True enough to a large extent. But the as it stands NOW, the GOP is standing in the way of trying to make it right, so why should I vote for them?
Right...My bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (D) by their names, is better than those bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (R) by theirs.

Fool.

I guess you just need the attention.

Fact: The GOP voted lock step with 4 Dems in a Senate vote to KEEP tax breaks for American corporations that outsource American jobs.

Last time I checked, the country's unemployment rate has been seriously increased since the Wall St. fiascos under the Shrub & company.

So WTF is the GOP doing, if they are SO concerned about jobs? Why should I vote for them?

Remember, my ODDLY mentally challenged friend, the Dems were the ones to propose repeal of the breaks, the GOP wants to keep them.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!

That's not what happens though. Companies aren't outsourcing just because they feel like it. They do it so they can make more of a profit. If it was possible for them to make more money here then they would stay here.

As I said, you are suggesting something that has good intentions but it will ultimately backfire. Nobody likes American workers losing their jobs and having them outsourced. The solution is to lower the tax rate and make it profitable for companies to keep their workers here or even get new companies to come here and create more jobs. Government is not the answer here, less government is.

That would mean people would have to be responsible in their lives. Unfortunately, I think there are alot of people who would prefer having power than having people be responsible.

Will someone please explain to me why the hell should I vote for a political party that DEFENDS companies and corporations outsourcing jobs to foreign countries only to sell the products to me at outrageous prices....AND get a tax break to do so? :confused:

You want to discourage outsourcing? Then you can start by demanding our government lower the corporate tax rate. We have the second highest corporate tax rate in the world -which pretty much makes running your business anywhere BUT the US a much better bargain. We have a global economy now yet you rant as if it only involves Americans. American companies are not their only competition and Americans sure aren't their only consumers either! In a global economy with international consumers, international companies take their jobs where the level of education and skills of the population best matches the job being offered. Americans, because we have a high level of education and skills, demand and expect one of the highest wages in the world -even for sitting on our asses and doing nothing but answering a PHONE. But it doesn't require any special skill or education to answer a phone and MILLIONS in the world are willing to do for a hell of a lot less money than Americans are.

On the other hand, we have THOUSANDS of jobs that are INSOURCED and any given year that number has been close to equal to the number that have been outsourced. But of course liberals never mention that. And unlike the quality of outsourced jobs, the insourced ones are high paying jobs best suited to the skills and education level of American workers. Companies that insource jobs here are willing to pay the high wages American workers demand - which is typically twice as much as people in their own country are paid for the same job. And they are HAPPY to pay that much because for jobs requiring high levels of education and/or skills, Americans are three times more productive than the next closest population. So they are happy to pay twice as much per employee - because they get three times as much output as a worker in their own country. How do you think their own citizens feel about those outsourced jobs? Think those companies should be forced to keep them in their country and be forced to lose their competitive edge as a result -which means WE get to pay more for their product? These are the kinds of things that drive business decisions -while people like you seem to forget that businesses are only in business to make money so they can stay in business. And if they don't stay in business, their employees don't keep their jobs.

Americans are not and cannot be the best fit for every single kind of job in existence on the planet -but companies outsourcing jobs that require low level of skills and education to other countries is how other countries elevate themselves out of poverty -which is NOT going to happen all at once. It didn't happen all at once for our country either. The people of some poverty stricken nation with an average level of education of 3rd grade and earning less than $200 a year is NOT the best fit for a company making computer chips, is it? But for answering their phones, it might be the best fit. So they give the jobs at $2 an hour to answer their phone -a wage no American would take for that job. But it instantly elevated the standard of living for that poor person and his dependents, going from a yearly income of $200 to more than $4000! How else do you expect a poverty stricken nation to improve? They must WORK their way out but they don't have the skills and education to demand American wages yet. But they can answer a phone and get paid 2000% more than they made the year before.

For someone who claims that liberals have SOOO much more concern and compassion for the poor and insists it is conservatives who hate the poor -I've seen liberal after liberal reveal their true colors when it comes to this issue, even knowing a poverty stricken nation cannot escape that poverty without JOBS. When the people of a poverty stricken nation don't yet have the education and skills to even perform the top tiered jobs, THESE are the jobs they NEED! I really don't get this attitude from liberals. The cure for poverty is JOBS -but it is ALWAYS liberals who are first to insist FUCK THE POOR in the world and insist we force companies to keep all jobs in this country, even the ones that require no real education and no skill to perform but Americans still expect to get paid top dollar. And even as we accept the thousands of high paying, high quality insourced jobs of foreign companies as well.

We aren't the only people on the planet and these international businesses aren't the only ones offering that particular good and the other ones are NOT restricted from finding the best fit between their jobs and the educational and skill level of the employee they need. We have a minimum wage in this country and because we have one of the highest standards of living, we expect the wage offered to be enough to at least maintain that, if not raise it more. But not all jobs are WORTH that kind of money especially when a company has global consumers. Catering to Americans as if they are the only people on the planet and companies owe more to Americans than any other people on the planet -even if it comes at the expense of being competitive, they go under and all their employees lose their jobs -is suicidal. You won't have more jobs, you will end up with even fewer as well as fewer products that cost more. Lose-lose for everyone. You are whining because they make decisions that allows them to remain competitive globally because their consumers aren't just Americans and their competitors aren't just other American businesses either. Anything that forces them to do business where it undermines their competitive edge means it is LESS profitable for them and means destroying their competitiveness globally and increasing the likelihood they go under.

As for "outrageous" prices. Get real. Americans have THE largest selections of goods, the largest numbers of different brands offered and price ranges offering consumers a range of choices based on economy/quality/somewhere in between than anywhere else in the world and at the best prices. You really believe otherwise -go buy your stuff in other countries and let us all know how that works out for ya. Must be why Americans are lining up at the door to get the hell out of this country -all those outrageous prices and all. Force companies to keep all jobs here and pay high American wages instead of outsourcing jobs that don't require the higher education and skill level of Americans -and you will see what outrageous prices really look like. Ignorance is no excuse for your irrational rants.

How much y'all wanna bet that the same people doing all the weeping and wailing about outsourcing would be screeching "PRICE GOUGING!", if a pair of Chuck Taylors made by American union labor ended up costing $250.00? :lol::lol::lol:

But since they are NOT, and you've provided NO LOGICAL evidence that they would if the tax break repeal had gone through, you STILL NEED to answer the question as why I should vote for the GOP that protects outsourcing American jobs?

Get it together, chuckles....you look stupid dodging a simple question.

True enough to a large extent. But the as it stands NOW, the GOP is standing in the way of trying to make it right, so why should I vote for them?
Right...My bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (D) by their names, is better than those bunch of lying, thieving miscreants, with the (R) by theirs.

Fool.

I guess you just need the attention.

Fact: The GOP voted lock step with 4 Dems in a Senate vote to KEEP tax breaks for American corporations that outsource American jobs.

Last time I checked, the country's unemployment rate has been seriously increased since the Wall St. fiascos under the Shrub & company.

So WTF is the GOP doing, if they are SO concerned about jobs? Why should I vote for them?

Remember, my ODDLY mentally challenged friend, the Dems were the ones to propose repeal of the breaks, the GOP wants to keep them.

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Let's see...According to your "logic" (for lack of a better description) companies move their operations offshore because it's too expensive to keep them in America.

Now, you're bitching and moaning that congress didn't make it even more expensive to manufacture stuff in America.

What kind of kook are you?

And why should I vote for any individuals who agree with their party's idea to make it even more difficult for companies to provide work in this nation through overtaxation and overregulation?

If you want jobs to stay in America. stop punishing businesses that are successful. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that making it more difficult for companies to do business isn't the best way to invite them to create jobs in your area.

Quit blowing smoke, Avatar..... I asked WHY should I vote for a party that wants ME to pay for a tax break for a business that outsources jobs and then turns around and sells me the product? How is asking for AMERICAN business to provide jobs for AMERICANS "punishing" them? What is so god damned difficult about that?

You spew out "over taxation"......but the GOP INSURED A TAX BREAK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS NOT PROVIDING JOBS HERE.

You squawk "over regulation"..... but the GOP wants to protect a company that exploits the lax standards other countries have for their workers in order to sell the product of that labor at American 'rate of inflation' prices.

So why should I vote to continue this? ANSWER THE QUESTION!

GE got $12M in stimulus and laid people off.

Who started the stimulus plan, genius? And did the layoffs occur before, during or after the money?

And what has that got to do with the FACT that the GOP voted to protect outsourcing of American jobs and get you and I to pay for the tax break to do so?
Answer the question, you cowardly jackass.

Not getting the answer you want is not the same as not getting the answer.

Answering a question with a question, as you do, is NOT an answer.

Responding to a question by talking about OTHER topics, like your idiot compadres do, is NOT an answer.

ANSWER THE QUESTION, YOU COWARD.

And why should I vote for any individuals who agree with their party's idea to make it even more difficult for companies to provide work in this nation through overtaxation and overregulation?

If you want jobs to stay in America. stop punishing businesses that are successful. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that making it more difficult for companies to do business isn't the best way to invite them to create jobs in your area.

Why do you vote for individuals that drive up corporate taxation with their wars, and want deregulation to kill off you family without government supervision? You seem to be your families worst enemy.:lol:

Ain't it the truth! And they STILL don't have the brains or the guts to answer the question. I guess they love getting screwed by the GOP just to say "Hah...those libbies didn't win." Seems PT Barnum was right when it comes to the neocon/teabagging/birther/PNAC supporters of this nonsense.

I'm dodging nothing...I'm questioning your glaringly flawed strawman premise, Scooter.

I love it when you neocon buffoons misuse a term.

Follow the thread, genius....the Senate vote CONFIRMS what the GOP voted for and why. My question stands....if YOU don't have the brains or the guts to answer honestly, then go blow smoke up some of your like minded compadres ass on this thread. Now, say something stupid or repeat your bluff and bluster, because we both know you don't have the guts to honestly answer the question.
It only confirms the vote...Your hallucination as to the mindsets of people you don't know, and subsequent paranoid speculation as to their motivations as to why they voted as they did, is your problem.

Have you consulted a professional about your paranoia and persecution complex?

P.S...I'm not a neocon, asshelmet.

Thanks for doing EXACTLY like I predicted.

I'm done humiliating you.....you can handle that all by yourself. Adios bunky, you may carry on.

The premise of the question is idiotic. Government can make no promises about keeping jobs here.

Except maybe knee-capping the EPA.

No one said they made such a promise, you lying SOS. The proposal was to remove the INCENTIVE tax break to outsource, thereby creating the INCENTIVE to create those jobs on the home turf.

Got that, bunky? If you don't understand, ask your momma to explain it to you. Until then, STOP BULLSHITTING AND ANSWER THE QUESTION. If you can't, then it proves what a dishonest partisan hack you truly are, and I can let you just keep fooling yourself into thinking your dodging and distorting "questions" and assertions are clever.

you're right....you win...

super-retard.jpg

No one said they made such a promise, you lying SOS. The proposal was to remove the INCENTIVE tax break to outsource, thereby creating the INCENTIVE to create those jobs on the home turf.

Got that, bunky? If you don't understand, ask your momma to explain it to you. Until then, STOP BULLSHITTING AND ANSWER THE QUESTION. If you can't, then it proves what a dishonest partisan hack you truly are, and I can let you just keep fooling yourself into thinking your dodging and distorting "questions" and assertions are clever.

Yeah, they are getting the incentive tax break to outsource because the tax rates are much lower in other countries then they are here.

Forum List

Back