Zone1 A bad sign for America

We need to get back on the right track.

---U.S. Church Attendance Still Below Pre-Pandemic Levels---
The odds are badly against America ever recovering , imho , but the one thing in its favour is that cult church attendance is falling everywhere . Anything which makes people more independent and not reliant on dangerous cult promises is to be admired and supported .Obviously as a cultist you are committed , but hopefully I take a broader and more useful position

We need to get back on the right track. Covid did more damage to America than we originally thought. It didn't just kill people, it made us a less moral nation.

Honestly, if I had attended a church that complied with the unconstitutional mandates, then I would stop attending that particular church. But that's just me.

But I actually stopped attending church a long time ago because I can't find one that doesn't teach false doctrine. I currently live smack dab in the middle of Mormon country. I would never attend a Mormon church. The small handful of churches that remain either teach the “rapture doctrine” or they use a spurious “New” version of some pretend Bible.

But the Bible, itself, prophesies that there will be a great “falling away” from the church. We can see the manifestation of this prophecy two ways:

1) We can see it as a bad thing and a sign that our nation is in trouble.
2) We can see it as a fulfillment of prophecy and rejoice that Christ's return is one day closer. It's good to prune the dead wood out of a healthy tree. “Many are called, but few are chosen.” Be one of the chosen by remaining faithful to God's truth during these turbulent times. There'll be great reward in the end.

There is precisely nothing "moral" about misdiagnosing a false flag hate hoax and supporting two wars over lies to help a foreign country, and denying the truth of the videos over and over because you are "commanded by God" to be a complete fucking Zionist Fascist Traitor...

Churches that support W are not moral. They are houses of treason against America and they are completely devoid of truth, morals, ethics, and patriotism to America.

We need to get back on the right track. Covid did more damage to America than we originally thought. It didn't just kill people, it made us a less moral nation.

No, it wasn't COVID...............it was the PEDOCRATS that did that.

Well, to be blatantly honest.........it was their sheeples they instigated, that did it all FOR the Pedocrats.

Because of Covid out church started broadcasting services on Youtube. They got very good at it.

Nowadays we have a lot elderly and other people stay at home and watch the service that would have come to the service in the past.

Maybe people are finally starting to wise up to the fact that church is just another money making scheme.

Forum List

Back