A 45 million year record of Arctic sea temperatures and ice melt

My sincere response is that the geologic record does not support CO2 driving the planet’s climate. Land mass distribution and the resulting ocean circulation system does. The planet is uniquely configured for colder temperatures. Most of the last 3 million years have been much much colder. Today’s temperatures are not representative of the earth’s climate.
Today’s temperatures are not representative of the earth’s climate?

Perhaps because of man made climate change?

What do scientists say about this? What would they say to you? Not some salesperson on a political message board. Don't ask me. And post links please. Educate us.
You should be asking this question because it goes against their claim.

Never before has the planet experienced bipolar glaciation. That just began 3 million years ago.
Whatever. Even if you are right, our pollution is causing cancer. We should go green just for that reason. And it doesn't matter that Republicans and our biggest polluters who pay lobbyists millions to continue denying, corporations are already moving towards it. Soon all cars will be battery.

But if you listen to the guy on NPR, he predicts countries like China in 2200 might go back to burning coal because it's so cheap.

Whatever. Even if you are right, our pollution is causing cancer. We should go green just for that reason. And it doesn't matter that Republicans and our biggest polluters who pay lobbyists millions to continue denying, corporations are already moving towards it. Soon all cars will be battery.

But if you listen to the guy on NPR, he predicts countries like China in 2200 might go back to burning coal because it's so cheap.
If you really and truly believed what you are saying you would change how you live.

That’s nice. Did you learn that our present temperature is much warmer than most of the last 3 million years?
You didn't even listen to the whole thing you posted so shut the fuck up. Towards the end he said man made climate change is a problem. This is how you liars do it. You show me a half hour thing and in the beginning what he says backs up your point but not the end.

I didn't listen to the whole thing. I fast forwarded to the 3rd to the last ending. It was long. Nice try.

If you really and truly believed what you are saying you would change how you live.
No because I can't do it alone. Why bother if the rest of the world or country isn't going along? Waste of time. But if we mandate it and we all do it, that'll fix it.

Soon you'll be driving a battery car. Or fixing up your vintage Mazda that takes gas. But only on the weekends because gas is $10 a gallon

You didn't even listen to the whole thing you posted so shut the fuck up. Towards the end he said man made climate change is a problem. This is how you liars do it. You show me a half hour thing and in the beginning what he says backs up your point but not the end.

I didn't listen to the whole thing. I fast forwarded to the 3rd to the last ending. It was long. Nice try.
You mean the video where they want to reflect solar radiation in the middle of an ice age? So dumb.

No because I can't do it alone. Why bother if the rest of the world or country isn't going along? Waste of time. But if we mandate it and we all do it, that'll fix it.

Soon you'll be driving a battery car. Or fixing up your vintage Mazda that takes gas. But only on the weekends because gas is $10 a gallon
So you drive your boat and pollute the planet instead?

How’s your EV doing :lol:

So you drive your boat and pollute the planet instead?

How’s your EV doing :lol:
I actually drive to the middle of the lake and drift. My buddy who also has a boat one day was on mine and got mad we weren't moving. I asked him, "where we going Dave?"

I think I maybe went and filled up a 5 gallon gas can less than 10 times all summer.

I actually drive to the middle of the lake and drift. My buddy who also has a boat one day was on mine and got mad we weren't moving. I asked him, "where we going Dave?"

I think I maybe went and filled up a 5 gallon gas can less than 10 times all summer.
Polluter.

Polluter.
I could see pontoons moving to battery power. There are some small lakes around me you can only have a battery motor. No gas engines. No oil.

Google battery pontoon boats. Pretty cool.

The greenest thing I can do though is keep my boat for as long as I can. It isn't sell it and get a new battery boat. I already have the boat. I should use it for the next 30 years. Pass it down to my nephews when I die.

I could see pontoons moving to battery power. There are some small lakes around me you can only have a battery motor. No gas engines. No oil.

Google battery pontoon boats. Pretty cool.

The greenest thing I can do though is keep my boat for as long as I can. It isn't sell it and get a new battery boat. I already have the boat. I should use it for the next 30 years. Pass it down to my nephews when I die.
And charged with gas and coal fired electricity. You are a monster.

And charged with gas and coal fired electricity. You are a monster.
Actually, that's a bad argument you are making. GW deniers love to talk about how much it costs to make something green. They ignore the fact that once it's made, it's green. The things you make also need coal and gas to be made. And then you continue to use gas and coal to make them work. Stop it.

Actually, that's a bad argument you are making. GW deniers love to talk about how much it costs to make something green. They ignore the fact that once it's made, it's green. The things you make also need coal and gas to be made. And then you continue to use gas and coal to make them work. Stop it.
Why? It’s true. Besides I’m not talking about costs. I’m talking about generating sources of electricity. You believe using electricity makes you green but it doesn’t.

Forum List

Back