A 17 Year Old Girl Was Sold On Facebook For CATTLE

American conservatives are the real victim in all this. :mad:
Yeah, we have to listen to all you liberals crying about a normal bidness transaction.

:rolleyes-41:

The next time you listen to me cry will be the first.
Well, you are on the internet, so hearing you cry is kind of problematic , but I am sure you are up to the challenge, lol.

tenor.gif

No Noooooooo GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Nope. Try again.

Yeah, we have to listen to all you liberals crying about a normal bidness transaction.

Well, you are on the internet, so hearing you cry is kind of problematic , but I am sure you are up to the challenge, lol.

tenor.gif

No Noooooooo GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor

Nope. Try again.
You sure you're not on the internet?

That is the core fact I asserted.

tenor.gif

Nope. Try again.

Not that part, goon. :lol:

tenor.gif

Nope. Try again.

Not that part, goon. :lol:
I love how folks are so caught up in their own little world, they need to make assumptions about others to have their own world make sense. . . .

1zkxtv.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....
Progressives rather enjoy human trafficking

Which is why we need to keep those borders open

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....
Progressives rather enjoy human trafficking

Which is why we need to keep those borders open
Unfortunately we’ve had open southern border for a very long time now...

Forum List

Back