A 17 Year Old Girl Was Sold On Facebook For CATTLE

Vastator is right, it's a Holstein. I didn't even notice missing leg, but he's right about that, too! :eek:

Hereford.
Herefords are red and white...
To Hindus it's a Holy Cow!

Like the Christian Holy Mackerel.....
jesus-fish-car-decal-admirable-3d-chrome-emblem-jesus-christian-fish-symbol-ichthus-decal-of-jesus-fish-car-decal-36vhntla3gunb3xepb277u.jpg

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....

I think you are being Judgemental toward our Third World bretheren.

Really? Where did you get that idea? Based on what I read, the OP doesn't give two flying rhinoceros shits about the girl, the only thing the OP is interested in is making a group he considers his political adversary pay some sort of price for something...

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....
what do you think was going to happen

when you do not require immigrants to

develop the laws of your nation

What? Where do you think this auction took place?

Nah.....
Beef or Dairy cattle?

Nah.....

I think you are being Judgemental toward our Third World bretheren.

Really? Where did you get that idea? Based on what I read, the OP doesn't give two flying rhinoceros shits about the girl, the only thing the OP is interested in is making a group he considers his political adversary pay some sort of price for something...
dude, it was a joke.
:slap:

American conservatives are the real victim in all this. :mad:
Yeah, we have to listen to all you liberals crying about a normal bidness transaction.

:rolleyes-41:

The next time you listen to me cry will be the first.
Well, you are on the internet, so hearing you cry is kind of problematic , but I am sure you are up to the challenge, lol.

tenor.gif

No Noooooooo GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back