A 17 Year Old Girl Was Sold On Facebook For CATTLE

Facebook is just looking at it pragmatically. 500 cows, and three cars? I'd sell my own sister into sexual slavery for 500 cows, and three cars.

What about if it was 500 Hammerhead Sharks and TWO cars? Would you STILL sell your own sister into sexual slavery? :poke::popcorn:

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....

I think you are being Judgemental toward our Third World bretheren.

What kind of cattle are we talking about?

O.JPG

Catwalk cows?

:dunno:

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....

Yeah here's the thing Pilgrim....

It ain't Nosebook selling and buying. Is it.

When three people are run down by a drunk driver do you ooze in here and start a thread about Camrys?

Nah.....

Yeah here's the thing Pilgrim....

It ain't Nosebook selling and buying. Is it.

When three people are run down by a drunk driver do you ooze in here and start a thread about Camrys?

Fuck Nosebook!

O.JPG

She'd be easy to make jerky with....she's already halfway there.

No :( I would if I could save that cow and help it, it needs help. Also what is jerky....um it had better not be a sex thing :omg: :scared1:
Also you can eat something else like baked potato and ice cream :smoke:

That girl needs wormed and some shots, bigtime!

I used to know this place where the guy just let cows go on his property. No maintenance. That's what that looks like.

Some would die.

Nah.....
And from your link:

The post has now been removed and the family member has now been banned from Facebook after it came to their attention.

O.JPG

No :( I would if I could save that cow and help it, it needs help. Also what is jerky....um it had better not be a sex thing :omg: :scared1:

I used to know this place where the guy just let cows go on his property. No maintenance. That's what that looks like.

Some would die.

"That girl needs wormed and some shots, bigtime!"

Um.... it would be very not ladylike for me to comment, so um....No Comment :eusa_whistle:

O.JPG

Some would die.

"That girl needs wormed and some shots, bigtime!"

Um.... it would be very not ladylike for me to comment, so um....No Comment :eusa_whistle:

ook :uhh:

I hate to see animals suffer.

O.JPG

Dried beef.
How-to-make-traditional-beef-jerky-in-the-oven-Chewy-Perfect.jpg

I will remain loyal to bacon until the end:

867162c7ea41d1bef047c7eaad44e3cd.png

Forum List

Back