A 17 Year Old Girl Was Sold On Facebook For CATTLE

What kind of cattle are we talking about?

O.JPG

She'd be easy to make jerky with....she's already halfway there.

No :( I would if I could save that cow and help it, it needs help. Also what is jerky....um it had better not be a sex thing :omg: :scared1:
Also you can eat something else like baked potato and ice cream :smoke:

That girl needs wormed and some shots, bigtime!

I used to know this place where the guy just let cows go on his property. No maintenance. That's what that looks like.

Some would die.

"That girl needs wormed and some shots, bigtime!"

Um.... it would be very not ladylike for me to comment, so um....No Comment :eusa_whistle:

ook :uhh:

I hate to see animals suffer.

Yes me also it's very upsetting.

No :( I would if I could save that cow and help it, it needs help. Also what is jerky....um it had better not be a sex thing :omg: :scared1:

I used to know this place where the guy just let cows go on his property. No maintenance. That's what that looks like.

Some would die.

Um.... it would be very not ladylike for me to comment, so um....No Comment :eusa_whistle:

Yes me also it's very upsetting.

I would give that cow some 9-in-1 shots and worm medicine.

Also a bag of apples.

Last edited:
‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....
what do you think was going to happen

when you do not require immigrants to

develop the laws of your nation

Facebook is just looking at it pragmatically. 500 cows, and three cars? I'd sell my own sister into sexual slavery for 500 cows, and three cars.
Maybe instead of embracing a black soul, you should look at the raw drives of your masculinity & ponder whether or not you should keep justifying them. I mean, you’re either here to learn or you’re not.

What kind of cattle are we talking about?

O.JPG

Some would die.

Dude, you kill cats with shovels.

‘Virgin bride’ sold to highest bidder on Facebook for 500 cows, three cars and £7,500 in ‘barbaric slave market’

Just another incident in the long list of hate, violence, and abuse that propagates daily across Facebook.

Why aren't there calls for Facebook to be shut down?
Why aren't advertisers pulling ads from Facebook?
Why aren't payment processors dropping Facebook?
Why aren't prominent leftist mouthpieces denouncing Facebook?
Why isn't the Facebook app being dropped from Google and Apple?

Is it maybe because the leftist agenda was never about virtue and morals, but simply to silence opposing thought?

Nah.....
And from your link:

The post has now been removed and the family member has now been banned from Facebook after it came to their attention.
Old Lady, your just jealous that you cant fetch 500 cows.

lol

Forum List

Back