A $1,251,360.00 Watch.....Now I can tell time and tell who is below me

I have been a watch builder for years. The one thing I have learned is the rich will pay for anything if they think it will make them exclusive.

SOME of the rich just want to stand apart from the others by showing off their buying abilities.
SOME of the middle and poor class want to stand apart from the others by showing off their parenting abilities.

*wonder which is more important in life* lol
And? I watch people buy things and pay good money for things I wouldn't buy even if a gun was held to my head. Who needs a toy called a play station or xbox? They cost the price of a mid range tool in 45 acp.
I digress it's their money if they want to waste it.

Mary had a little watch
She swallowed it one day
She took a dose of castor oil
To pass the time away.

The castor oil
it did not work.
The watch
it did not pass.

So if you wanna know the time
just look up Mary's Sister who
has an armload of working watches
stolen from Old Paint, Stats and
several other Johns.

All those hard years of work sucking up to dad probably look like "work" to you.

Funny you mentioned that but I've reached a level my father never reached in my business and the only reason why he has a million net worth at age 53 is because I gave it to him and told him to retire and have somebody else manage the money because he lost everything due to mismanagement. I saved him and my mother.

Oh the story's from business owners you never hear...

Funny how you think you EARNED all of your money when you openly admit you were born into it.

I understand your perspective, because I sympathize with all perspectives. You think that because you made a decision in the family business, you earned enough money to buy that watch through HARD WORK.

You have exposed the gap the Right has been missing. Thanks :)

Yay! Now you can tell time!
15130bc.zz.8042bc.01 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Automatic Mens Watch

Rare rocks...........Minimal functional use, but make a statement. I'm better than you......(I'll bet it can't even calculate)
Thanks. Now I know where to buy my watch that I've been wanting to get. OnePercenter take notes!

Yay! Now you can tell time!
15130bc.zz.8042bc.01 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Automatic Mens Watch

Rare rocks...........Minimal functional use, but make a statement. I'm better than you......(I'll bet it can't even calculate)
Thanks. Now I know where to buy my watch that I've been wanting to get. OnePercenter take notes!
A BITE!

What exactly do you like about this watch in detail?

You will win points if you don't say, "Drrrrr, It's shiny" :)
It's a commodity. I'd be happier with 24 K gold.
Life is me and you. Life is my kids. Life is YOUR kids. Life is my neighbor. Life is my Community.

Life is not my Job. My job is important, but replaceable.

Agree completely. I'm 28 and 75% retired. I still want that watch or could I find better?

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

You didn't EARN your money and you are superficial. Thanks.

You are an idiot. How much of my 20 million do you want me to give to the poor and needy? How much is enough? All of it? Should I just be poor also?

You just got educated and it went right over your head. See despite me paying taxes and charitable donations that add up to more than that watch and I'm only 28 the rest of the money is mine and in my account. If I want to buy a 20 million private jet that is my right and I can sleep awesome at night and know I just heled more people than you have heled or will help the rest of your life.

Now get your head out of your ass and grow common sense.

"You are an idiot. How much of my 20 million do you want me to give to the poor and needy? How much is enough? All of it? Should I just be poor also?"

Calm down slick. No one attacks the rich. What you are defensive about is the people wanting a FAIR wage.

Corporations are receiving all time high profits while the people are receiving all time low profits. What many Americans say is "Inflation" is actually business owners raising prices but not sharing those extra profits with the teams that help them make that money.

I will fight for and work hard for my families well being.

But I will not over extend my greed infringing the well being of others.

I hope you view my family as yours, because I view your family as mine.
Lay off the pot. Not worth the money. That watch is, though. :)

I don't smoke pot kid. And I care about the people, not the rare artifacts.

I have been a watch builder for years. The one thing I have learned is the rich will pay for anything if they think it will make them exclusive.

SOME of the rich just want to stand apart from the others by showing off their buying abilities.
SOME of the middle and poor class want to stand apart from the others by showing off their parenting abilities.

*wonder which is more important in life* lol
And? I watch people buy things and pay good money for things I wouldn't buy even if a gun was held to my head. Who needs a toy called a play station or xbox? They cost the price of a mid range tool in 45 acp.
I digress it's their money if they want to waste it.

^You clearly miss the point.

A BITE!

Life is me and you. Life is my kids. Life is YOUR kids. Life is my neighbor. Life is my Community.

Agree completely. I'm 28 and 75% retired. I still want that watch or could I find better?

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

You are an idiot. How much of my 20 million do you want me to give to the poor and needy? How much is enough? All of it? Should I just be poor also?

You just got educated and it went right over your head. See despite me paying taxes and charitable donations that add up to more than that watch and I'm only 28 the rest of the money is mine and in my account. If I want to buy a 20 million private jet that is my right and I can sleep awesome at night and know I just heled more people than you have heled or will help the rest of your life.

"You are an idiot. How much of my 20 million do you want me to give to the poor and needy? How much is enough? All of it? Should I just be poor also?"

Calm down slick. No one attacks the rich. What you are defensive about is the people wanting a FAIR wage.

Corporations are receiving all time high profits while the people are receiving all time low profits. What many Americans say is "Inflation" is actually business owners raising prices but not sharing those extra profits with the teams that help them make that money.
Or record insurance costs increases in such a short period of time every year for last 4? But no.. can't be a business decision but rather personal like where is my money? Or should I say fair wage?

Look I kinda agree with you that there are big corporations that micromanage their employees while sucking up profits to keep investors happy which isn't good for its employees walmart cough walmart cough, excuse me I had a tickle in my throat.

With all of this said it comes down to are there no other reasons viable or not that could sick up any of those profits? They answer is undeniaby yes. I'm too fucking smart to think like an employee.

The topic is much bigger than the watch and everyone SHOULD know that by now.
A BITE!

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

Or record insurance costs increases in such a short period of time every year for last 4? But no.. can't be a business decision but rather personal like where is my money? Or should I say fair wage?

Look I kinda agree with you that there are big corporations that micromanage their employees while sucking up profits to keep investors happy which isn't good for its employees walmart cough walmart cough, excuse me I had a tickle in my throat.

With all of this said it comes down to are there no other reasons viable or not that could sick up any of those profits? They answer is undeniaby yes. I'm too fucking smart to think like an employee.

Never said it wasn't a business decision kiddo. I simply stated you don't know the value of Money because you were born rich.

I'm guessing it's just a front. If it's not..........I feel really sad for you.

Glade to hear it! Because I care about both. :).

Glade air fresheners are a commodity.

Was that a miss-spell or do you auto-correct to businesses when typing?

For the record. I inherited 600000 in debt from a family business where my uncles jobs were in jeapardy and I was the only one who could how do you say it...... save the employees? However, my employees don't know this because this is an ownership problem.

Caught you off guard didn't it? Man up and back track.

I'm Glade you wanted to HyVee your personal
For the record. I inherited 600000 in debt from a family business where my uncles jobs were in jeapardy and I was the only one who could how do you say it...... save the employees? However, my employees don't know this because this is an ownership problem.

Deficit or debt kiddo?

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

Never said it wasn't a business decision kiddo. I simply stated you don't know the value of Money because you were born rich.

Yea you did. You used the word "fair" wage. Not market rate wage from the bls. You are taking this very personally. Very. It's natural for employees to do this. Let the owners deal with the business. Youre employer not treating you fairly then work for someone who will.that's called a "personal " decision fyi.

Last edited:
I'm Glade you wanted to HyVee your personal

Deficit or debt kiddo?

Debt like i said and you quoted above that you were supposed to read. Mostly tax debt which is by far the worst; especially sales taxes.

Must be you blowing smoke. You'll never win. Then again employees never do.

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

Yea you did. You used the word "fair" wage. Not market rate wage from the bls. You are taking this very personally. Very. It's natural for employees to do this. Let the owners deal with the business. Youre employer not treating you fairly then work for someone who will.

So you think the phrase "fair wage" means someone is taking it personally? :eusa_dance:

Must be you blowing smoke. You'll never win. Then again employees never do.

^Thanks

Yea you did. You used the word "fair" wage. Not market rate wage from the bls. You are taking this very personally. Very. It's natural for employees to do this. Let the owners deal with the business. Youre employer not treating you fairly then work for someone who will.

So you think the phrase "fair wage" means someone is taking it personally? :eusa_dance:

Yes. There's non market wage and market wage. Fair is a personal term used by people who throw a temper tantrum.

Can't tell if this is a Left Winger posing as the worst business owner in America........or one of the worst Business owners in America

Yes. There's non market wage and market wage. Fair is a personal term used by people who throw a temper tantrum.

"Fair" is a term "used" by the people that do the actual labor kiddo. The people have a right to demand a fair wage.

Your attack on the word "Fair" is insulting and idiotic.

Forum List

Back