Can Anyone Tell Me How FOX Is A Conservative Network?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
FOX was a liberal network before rabid environmentalist, James Murdoch, turned Fox into a carbon-neutral company:

Fox News Lurches Left as Murdoch’s Sons Take Control of Media Dynasty
By Jerry A. Kane
August 10, 2015

Fox News Lurches Left as Murdoch’s Sons Take Control of Media Dynasty

Television failed to shove climate change fraud down the public’s throat after more than a decade of trying. The filthy sneaks will do no better at selling amnesty for illegals.

It is not disconnected that during the 2013/2014 Gang-of-Eight immigration constructs, Fox News was an active participant in the promotion of the immigration reform proposals. In order to facilitate the congressional immigration intent Fox launched a previously unknown pro-amnesty propaganda blitz to support senate immigration bill.

What follows below is an evidenced expose’ of their agenda.

It was less than a year ago when Mickey Glass was chastised by Tucker Carlson, a Fox Contributor, for writing an article in the Daily Caller outlining the relationship between Rupert Murdoch, his company Fox News, the talking heads under his control and authority, and Murdoch’s request for pro-amnesty propaganda to be broadcast on the network.

Fox News, Rupert Murdoch, and The Immigration/Amnesty Agenda…
Posted on November 13, 2015

Fox News, Rupert Murdoch, and The Immigration/Amnesty Agenda...

The list of FOX’s liberal positions on issues is long, but I’ll stick with amnesty for illegal aliens, and environmental whackoism, for now. They happen to be the two biggest lies told by every network, yet FOX somehow manages to convince television viewers that FOX is a conservative network that tells he truth, while the public should not believe anything the alphabet networks tell them.

FOX gets away with a conservative image when talking heads rail against safe issues that most Americans oppose anyway. Sanctuary cities is one obvious issue. The lie is in FOX attacking a law enforcement tragedy while FOX continues to feed the deadly cancer of open-borders. On the other hand, an overwhelming majority of Americans also oppose amnesty for illegal aliens, but you’ll never hear FOX go full bore against amnesty or deportation.

Print is just as bad as television

I am waiting for FOX to run with the crap the WAPO is printing about Trump and Carson:

Party leaders and donors fear that nominating either man would have negative ramifications for the GOP ticket up and down the ballot, virtually ensuring a Hillary Rodham Clinton presidency and increasing the odds that the Senate falls into Democratic hands.

XXXXX

According to other Republicans, some in the party establishment are so desperate to change the dynamic that they are talking anew about drafting Romney — despite his insistence that he will not run again. Friends have mapped out a strategy for a late entry to pick up delegates and vie for the nomination in a convention fight, according to the Republicans who were briefed on the talks, though Romney has shown no indication of reviving his interest.​

I get the impression that Romney is stealing from Joe Biden —— Coax me!

And the only reason they are digging up Mitt Romney is because their choices, Bush, Rubio, Christie, et al. cannot get past their support for amnesty for 20 million-plus illegal aliens —— not the number the networks have been lying about since an authentic war hero could not beat an unknown community organizer fresh out of Chicago’s sewer system.

NOTE: Where Taqiyya the Liar came from is the reason Joe Biden had to let everybody know that the sewer rat is “The first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” He failed to say that the first clean black guy has the one quality every Democrat admires —— the ability to lie with sincerity. Mary Katherine Ham got Biden’s motive down pat:

At Townhall.com, Mary Katherine Ham wrote: "A clean black man? The first black guy on the American political scene who can both shower regularly and speak properly."​

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth
By JAKE TAPPER
WASHINGTON, Jan. 31, 2007

A Biden Problem: Foot in Mouth

The Trump-Carson lie was built-in before FOX talking heads opened their mouths. Trump on immigration is the only cause that establishment Republicans have to worry about, and Carson not at all. If the establishment was worried about Carson, the networks would not be pumping him up like a dirigible.

There are similar concerns about Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, who is gaining steam and is loathed by party elites, but they are more muted, at least for now.

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win.

Establishment Republicans worry about Ted Cruz and nobody else. Drafting Mitt Romney means clear sailing for Hillary Clinton in the general election —— which is better than Cruz according to establishment Republicans. Ted Cruz means a victory they do not want.

NOTE: Marco Rubio whitewashing himself by tying Ted Cruz to amnesty does not pass the smell test. Cruz was fighting the Gang of Eight and the Senate leadership. Based on my research, Cruz never championed citizenship for illegal aliens as did —— and still does —— Marco Rubio:

The clip has Cruz describing the impact of amendments he was offering to the Gang of Eight immigration bill, saying, “The 11 million who are here illegally would be granted legal status once the border was secured — not before — but after the border was secured, they would be granted legal status. And indeed, they would be eligible for permanent legal residency. But they would not be eligible for citizenship.”

Team Rubio Hits Cruz Over Alleged ‘Support For Amnesty’ [VIDEO]
Derek Hunter
9:49 PM 11/12/2015

Team Rubio Hits Cruz Over Alleged ‘Support For Amnesty’ [VIDEO]

Allow me to plug my first choice with this newsy note; In addition to promising to rescind the sewer rat’s EOs, Ted Cruz will shutdown the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, the Department of Commerce, and the Department of Housing and Urban Development. I would add the National Endowment for the Arts, and the National Endowment for the Humanities. And I would remind Cruz not to forget to rescind INTERPOL’s diplomatic immunity. In December, 2009:

The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425."

Executive Order 13524 -- Amending Executive Order 12425

It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

XXXXX

In light of what we know and can observe, it is our logical conclusion that President Obama's Executive Order amending President Ronald Reagans' 1983 EO 12425 and placing INTERPOL above the United States Constitution and beyond the legal reach of our own top law enforcement is a precursor to more damaging moves.

Wither Sovereignty
Executive Order Amended to Immunize INTERPOL In America - Is The ICC Next?
By Steve Schippert, Clyde Middleton December 23, 2009

ThreatsWatch.Org: PrincipalAnalysis: Wither Sovereignty
Finally, whatever happened to the war between FOX and Taqiyya the Liar. Did they kiss and make up? or did the public relations scam die on the vine?

You can take this to the bank. If I owned a network, or a newspaper, you would know it when I was fighting somebody like the Chicago sewer rat.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Based on my research, Cruz never championed citizenship for illegal aliens as did —— and still does —— Marco Rubio:
Acceptable media substitutes for Hillary Clinton are biting the dust. Marco Rubio will soon join Jeb Bush, Chris Christie, and John Kasich:

What’s more, Cruz rolled out his immigration reform plan at the Sunshine Summit in Rubio’s backyard in Florida. Cruz’s plan calls for a 180-day moratorium on H1-B visa issuance, a halt to any hike in legal immigration, stoppage of refugees flooding into the U.S. from the Middle East, and more that Rubio is diametrically opposed to. Cruz was escalating what’s been a three-day-long war so far with Rubio in a way that called Rubio’s bluff when the Floridian claimed he had the same position on immigration as the Texan senator.

XXXXX

Cruz proceeded to further pick apart Rubio on immigration. He also laid out why he put forward certain amendments during the Gang of Eight bill fight on the Senate floor and in the Senate Judiciary Committee—like one that would have increased H1-B visas significantly—detailing how they were a part of an effort to expose hypocrisy among Gang of Eight members like Rubio and Schumer and their supporters in the Senate, not policy positions he actually holds.

Ted Cruz Boxes in Marco Rubio on Immigration
by Matthew Boyle
14 Nov 2015

Ted Cruz Boxes in Marco Rubio on Immigration

Incidentally, whatever happened to the war between FOX and Taqiyya the Liar. Did they kiss and make up? or did the public relations scam die on the vine?

You can take this to the bank. If I owned a network, or a newspaper, you would know it when I was fighting somebody like the Chicago sewer rat.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
FOX is getting away with the greatest swindle in media history. FOX has their audience believing that it is a conservative-leaning network —— fair and balanced at the very least. Neither portrait comes close to the truth.

The swindle begins with the definition of conservative. The truth is that conservatism does not defend big government. True conservatism must always reject the XVI Amendment, the XVII Amendment, judicial activism, membership in the United Nations, amnesty for illegal aliens, an influx of refugees begging to come to a welfare state. The list goes on and on, while FOX defends every big government disaster on the long list of swindles that brought this country to where is it today.

Tax deductible advertising dollars is the crown jewel of swindles. Every network pays salaries with tax dollars that is passed along to the retail level. FOX is consistently number one in the ratings as it likes to tell advertisers; so it follows that FOX is the biggest swindler of all for the most money, yet viewers believe that FOX is conservative.

To be more precise, television viewers believe that FOX is the opposite of the other networks that are overtly liberal. FOX is a carbon copy of Republicans and Democrats in Congress in that liberals run the show regardless of which party has the majority. So it is with FOX and the other networks. Liberals dictate the propaganda regardless of conservative outrage over every piece of legislation and policy.

Finally, I consider myself conservative. My conservatism means a return to the limited government America’s Founders created, yet FOX is considered conservative. FOX’s swindle is much more inclusive than double-speaking a political definition. A large number of Americans are coming to the belief that whatever FOX says about an issue defines conservatism.

Fox-News-Jesus.jpg

Fox News: 25 Hilarious ''If They Were Around Then' Memes

Fox News: 25 Hilarious ''If They Were Around Then' Memes
To TheOldSchool: I see the humor of a sort, but I cannot connect your logic to my premise. Some of the biggest names on FOX are Roman Catholic Christians. Megyn Kelly, Bill O’Reilly, and Sean Hannity to name three. Roman Catholicism influence is only thing that is not liberal about FOX.

"Fair and balanced" is good enough for me.
To whitehall: Then you must be satisfied with FOX’s reporting on safe issues only.
all media is show biz and propaganda.
To Rotagilla: Show biz —— in total —— contains an element of entertainment. Television news provides none.
FOX is more conservative than the MSM.
To Predfan: Only in image. (FOX is number one in the ratings because liberals watch.)

To whitehall: Then you must be satisfied with FOX’s reporting on safe issues only.
To Rotagilla: Show biz —— in total —— contains an element of entertainment. Television news provides none.
To Predfan: Only in image. (FOX is number one in the ratings because liberals watch.)

to Flanders...
I don't need you to explain show business to me, thanks!

"show biz" in this case means shallow and irrelevant..a means to keep the herd passive and sedated rather than a source of valid news and information...
all media and especially tv is a means of spreading propaganda to empty headed consumers and keeping them distracted..

It's irrelevant that liberals watch it. Fact remains that it is more conservative than the rest.

I've never considered Fox to be truly, 100% conservative. I actually watch very little of it because I think their pimping for the establishment is as blatant as it can get and it's sickening. However they're a cry more conservative than the other radical leftist propaganda hack alphabet networks.

You want conservative, listen to Rush Limbaugh, or Mark Levin.

and now you completely abandon your position and try to change the subject and create a distraction.
To Rotagilla: Get real! You inserted show biz into my premise. I simply enlightened you as I often do for halfwits.
I've never considered Fox to be truly, 100% conservative. I actually watch very little of it because I think their pimping for the establishment is as blatant as it can get and it's sickening. However they're a cry more conservative than the other radical leftist propaganda hack alphabet networks.
To 007: Right on.

As I’ve said many times, I would not have a television in my home. My wife signed up for subscription TV a few years ago. Even before my wife got pay TV, I only watched TV in order to analyze the propaganda.

To 007: I do as often as possible.

and now you completely abandon your position and try to change the subject and create a distraction.
To Rotagilla: Get real! You inserted show biz into my premise. I simply enlightened you as I often do for halfwits.
To 007: Right on.

As I’ve said many times, I would not have a television in my home. My wife signed up for subscription TV a few years ago. Even before my wife got pay TV, I only watched TV in order to analyze the propaganda.

To 007: I do as often as possible.

You were chirping about the media...I pointed out the true fact that it's all show biz and propaganda to entertain the empty headed drones.

Is it your position that everything you see on television is true and honest?

operation mockingbird, my boy...look it up.

Is it your position that everything you see on television is true and honest?
To Rotagilla: If you want to ask clever questions, first show me a quote in this thread, or any thread of mine, where I even implied that television is true and honest.

Indeed, this excerpt from another thread expresses a theme I’ve posted many times over the years:

Everything that is wrong with this country went wrong because of television. Print press could never have done the damage that television has been doing since 1960.

“You cannot put the genie back in the bottle” has been said about nuclear weapons. That is doubly true of television, but with television the genie can be driven away from the public trough simply by eliminating the advertising tax deduction. Let television pay corporate taxes instead of passing advertising costs onto the backs of the rest of us.

Speaker With Suck Up Experience Needed | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back