A $1,251,360.00 Watch.....Now I can tell time and tell who is below me

What is your point?

The wealthy have always squandered massive amounts of money on useless shit that is not worth anything other than showing how much cash they have to burn. Nothing new here.

So you understand the concept but don't understand the point...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
No, you have not made a point to understand. I am not going to infer your point for you - it rarely ends up being correct when you infer things for others.

This seems to be a trend for you though - make a positive statement and then fail to make any points. Then tell people they don't understand the point you never made.

Just cut to the chase AP and make a point already.

I can't believe I'm going 1000BC here.

What would mean more to you personally.........buying a million dollar watch? Or looking out for other humans well being? Do you know how many lives you can change with that money?
A lot.

As it is not my money, what I can do with it is entirely irrelevant. If your entire point is that the particular rich guy that would purchase this is a douche I am not so certain that you can find anyone that disagrees. That watch is an asinine product meant for superficial and self absorbed people. Again, so what? I find the product distasteful and the fact that anyone would purchase such a overpriced item asinine as I am sure almost anyone does. This is in a discussion board though started under politics and you STILL have failed to make a point that is open for discussion AND relates to politics in any shape or form.

Are you in confusion of the purpose of the board or this section of it?

I'm glad you are learning, but you don't have to pose like you are rich.

There are lots of things I want too. My exposure isn't on the things we work hard for. It's on the things we are talked into wanting.

Yay! Now you can tell time!
15130bc.zz.8042bc.01 Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Automatic Mens Watch

Rare rocks...........Minimal functional use, but make a statement. I'm better than you......(I'll bet it can't even calculate)
Thanks. Now I know where to buy my watch that I've been wanting to get. OnePercenter take notes!

Rare rocks...........Minimal functional use, but make a statement. I'm better than you......(I'll bet it can't even calculate)
Thanks. Now I know where to buy my watch that I've been wanting to get. OnePercenter take notes!
A BITE!

What exactly do you like about this watch in detail?

You will win points if you don't say, "Drrrrr, It's shiny" :)

Sorry, but if you're a good person, you're a good person, no matter what you have on your body.

At the same time, if you're a douche, you're a douche, and no amount of Versace, Rolex or BMW can save you.

I once told that to a friend of mine, and he challenged the veracity of my statement. I'd told him that it didn't matter what you looked like on the outside, it was who you actually were on the inside that mattered.

I then took him to a Salvation Army store, and we bought the ugliest clothes we could find. I had on a plaid jacket with a blue shirt and a brown and tan tie, while wearing white pants, red socks and some really ugly faux crocodile shoes.

His outfit was just as bad as mine.

We then decided to go out and pick up our girlfriends to go out to dinner. Upon seeing us they were shocked (as well as a bit nervous about being seen in public with us), but decided to go out just the same.

Not only were our girlfriends a bit nervous, but everyone we met along the way giggled, laughed, and looked away as if they were ashamed for us.

It really doesn't matter what you think of me, it rather matters more how I feel about myself and how I feel about you.

If I think you're a friend, I will treat you as such and you will help me. If I think you're a foe, I will treat you as such and you will hinder me.

Today? If you saw me on the street, I would appear as a man with a pony tail, wearing sweatpants or pajama pants, a t-shirt (long sleeve when it's cold) and sandals.

You wouldn't even have a hint that I was a 21 year U.S. Navy veteran who served in 4 war zones.

Doesn't matter what you look like or what you have, it matters what you do.

And yeah..................if I see someone on the streetcorner asking for donations, a dollar or two is the least I can do.

Sorry, but if you're a good person, you're a good person, no matter what you have on your body.

At the same time, if you're a douche, you're a douche, and no amount of Versace, Rolex or BMW can save you.

I once told that to a friend of mine, and he challenged the veracity of my statement. I'd told him that it didn't matter what you looked like on the outside, it was who you actually were on the inside that mattered.

I then took him to a Salvation Army store, and we bought the ugliest clothes we could find. I had on a plaid jacket with a blue shirt and a brown and tan tie, while wearing white pants, red socks and some really ugly faux crocodile shoes.

His outfit was just as bad as mine.

We then decided to go out and pick up our girlfriends to go out to dinner. Upon seeing us they were shocked (as well as a bit nervous about being seen in public with us), but decided to go out just the same.

Not only were our girlfriends a bit nervous, but everyone we met along the way giggled, laughed, and looked away as if they were ashamed for us.

It really doesn't matter what you think of me, it rather matters more how I feel about myself and how I feel about you.

If I think you're a friend, I will treat you as such and you will help me. If I think you're a foe, I will treat you as such and you will hinder me.

Today? If you saw me on the street, I would appear as a man with a pony tail, wearing sweatpants or pajama pants, a t-shirt (long sleeve when it's cold) and sandals.

You wouldn't even have a hint that I was a 21 year U.S. Navy veteran who served in 4 war zones.

Doesn't matter what you look like or what you have, it matters what you do.

And yeah..................if I see someone on the streetcorner asking for donations, a dollar or two is the least I can do.

All of those years "unplugged" at war made you notice what is truly important in life. It's sad how many Americans are so plugged into working, earning, buying that they don't know what LIFE is.

Life is me and you. Life is my kids. Life is YOUR kids. Life is my neighbor. Life is my Community.

Life is not my Job. My job is important, but replaceable.

Diamonds aren't forever...........the love for your family and other people in the world is FOREVER.

We will all die alone.

Will you be remembered as a superficial human or someone who helped improve the lives of others?

A BITE!

It's a commodity. I'd be happier with 24 K gold.

A BITE!

Life is me and you. Life is my kids. Life is YOUR kids. Life is my neighbor. Life is my Community.

Agree completely. I'm 28 and 75% retired. I still want that watch or could I find better?

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

You didn't EARN your money and you are superficial. Thanks.

All those hard years of work sucking up to dad probably look like "work" to you.

I have a watch with Maxwell Smart and his shoe phone on it. I have another which is Converse All Star and out of production. Both are very collectible and accurate enough to keep me out of trouble.

Like baseball cards.

Once the people wise up to the "limited edition" BS, it will be worth nothing.

Diamonds and gold though. I gotta have those..................

I need gold for..........................
I need diamonds for.........................

I will fight for and work hard for my families well being.

But I will not over extend my greed infringing the well being of others.

I hope you view my family as yours, because I view your family as mine.

I have a watch with Maxwell Smart and his shoe phone on it. I have another which is Converse All Star and out of production. Both are very collectible and accurate enough to keep me out of trouble.

Like baseball cards.

Once the people wise up to the "limited edition" BS, it will be worth nothing.

But if they remain irrelevant they'll remain collectible. :wink_2:

A BITE!

Agree completely. I'm 28 and 75% retired. I still want that watch or could I find better?

Thanks!

You prove 2 things.

You didn't EARN your money and you are superficial. Thanks.

You are an idiot. How much of my 20 million do you want me to give to the poor and needy? How much is enough? All of it? Should I just be poor also?

You just got educated and it went right over your head. See despite me paying taxes and charitable donations that add up to more than that watch and I'm only 28 the rest of the money is mine and in my account. If I want to buy a 20 million private jet that is my right and I can sleep awesome at night and know I just heled more people than you have heled or will help the rest of your life.

Now get your head out of your ass and grow common sense.

All those hard years of work sucking up to dad probably look like "work" to you.

Funny you mentioned that but I've reached a level my father never reached in my business and the only reason why he has a million net worth at age 53 is because I gave it to him and told him to retire and have somebody else manage the money because he lost everything due to mismanagement. I saved him and my mother.

Oh the story's from business owners you never hear...

What is your point?

The wealthy have always squandered massive amounts of money on useless shit that is not worth anything other than showing how much cash they have to burn. Nothing new here.

So you understand the concept but don't understand the point...............hmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
No, you have not made a point to understand. I am not going to infer your point for you - it rarely ends up being correct when you infer things for others.

This seems to be a trend for you though - make a positive statement and then fail to make any points. Then tell people they don't understand the point you never made.

Just cut to the chase AP and make a point already.

I can't believe I'm going 1000BC here.

What would mean more to you personally.........buying a million dollar watch? Or looking out for other humans well being? Do you know how many lives you can change with that money?
A lot.

As it is not my money, what I can do with it is entirely irrelevant. If your entire point is that the particular rich guy that would purchase this is a douche I am not so certain that you can find anyone that disagrees. That watch is an asinine product meant for superficial and self absorbed people. Again, so what? I find the product distasteful and the fact that anyone would purchase such a overpriced item asinine as I am sure almost anyone does. This is in a discussion board though started under politics and you STILL have failed to make a point that is open for discussion AND relates to politics in any shape or form.

Are you in confusion of the purpose of the board or this section of it?

I'm glad you are learning, but you don't have to pose like you are rich.

There are lots of things I want too. My exposure isn't on the things we work hard for. It's on the things we are talked into wanting.
I didnt pose at all. That is entirely in your head. You dont know what I have or am worth and I feel no need to impart that knowledge to you - it is irrelevant and meaningless as you are going to believe whatever you want anyway. Remember what I said about inferring things that others never said?

Forum List

Back