A $1,251,360.00 Watch.....Now I can tell time and tell who is below me

I know what Fox News says and you small brains repeat..........

too 100% stupid and liberal as always. A liberal will be a total illiterate and have no idea that conservatism began 2000 years ago long before Fox!!

Thomas Jefferson:
Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want for bread.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."

Benjamin Franklin, On the Price of Corn and Management of the Poor, November 1766

Watching you scramble never knowing what party.

how petty, stupid and liberal of you. There have only been 2 political ideas in human history and they came from Plato and Aristotle: freedom or government. You are for govt so just another typical liberal dupe.

Forum List

Back