99% of all problems can be solved by turning it off and turning it on again...

I love how conservatives bitch about the debt . Their candidates Yap about building 1000 mile walls, expanding the military , invading all corners of the planet , throwing every illegal I jail.

All that shit will explode the budget !

Wrong. except for expanding the military, they will reduce the budget.

Oh cause you say so ? How about some details??

The problem I see with liberals is that they have abandoned their traditional base of working class white people, and now they make fun of working class white people, and they even gloat that liberal immigration policies are going to throw working class white people into a position where their opinion doesn't matter any more.

And I really hate that, even though I'm not a working class white person, my family on my mother's side was working class Irish policemen and firemen. In Chicago, everyone was a Democrat, but then in 1972, the liberal assholes who took over the party disqualified Mayor Daley and his delegation and threw them out of the convention.

My parents didn't leave the Democratic Party, they were pushed out.

And the GOP is for those people ?

When they looked to appeal the estate tax for millionaires , they were thinking working class white folks ??

The GOP attack on unions is the worst thing that happend to the middle class .

Where's the switch so we can turn off liberals?
Are you sure the country could stand even an instant of that much stupid?

Inasmuch as this country was invented by Liberals it would be just like the old René Descartes joke...

René Descartes walks into a bar. He orders a bière.
Bartender says "would you like a glass with that?"
Descartes muses, decides "I think not".
-- and disappears.

rimshot.gif

They started two wars and crashed the economy

Last two years of DEM Congress not help GWB. Housing collapse was baked in way way back. Why they not stop it? Not really sure? Glass Stegal....CRA....been beat to death.

I am really tired of DemWit talking points. GWB not collapse any economy alone.

We tried letting conservatives run the country

Repubs have been a disaster for the US. We simply cannot afford to carry them any longer.

11988695_923836927687164_4052515064545664858_n.jpg
Democrats have had their fair share of stupid wars, like Vietnam, which eventually escalated to a conflict that involed 2,709,918 Americans.

Google

I love how conservatives bitch about the debt . Their candidates Yap about building 1000 mile walls, expanding the military , invading all corners of the planet , throwing every illegal I jail.

Illegals cost this country at least $120 billion / year, and that doesn't even count the Americans collecting unemployment because an illegal was given their job.

Illegals cost this country at least $120 billion / year, and that doesn't even count the Americans collecting unemployment because an illegal was given their job.
Most illegal aliens work under the table, so they don't pay taxes. Keeping this permanent gray economy has turned us all into law breakers. Personally, I pay my maid and gardener with cash. I have no idea if their legally able to work and I don't ask.

The Illegal got your dishwasher job because you were always drunk and showing up late.

The Illegal got your dishwasher job because you were always drunk and showing up late.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're a million laughs, nutcase.

Where's the switch so we can turn off liberals?
Typical of most on the right: hostile to diversity and dissent, hostile to opposing viewpoints and opinions, and seeking to silence that dissent and those opposing viewpoints.

Yes, yes, it's the conservatives whining when people express an opposing pov by shutting down universities, holding protests and sit-ins, getting teachers canned.

:cuckoo:

We tried letting conservatives run the country

Wrong on both counts.

The war with Afghanistan was not started by us, it was started by al Quada.

The was with Iraq was supported by Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, and a lot of other Democrats. Then they acted like the traitors they are and switched sides.

The crash in the economy was caused by the mortgage lender crisis, which became inevitable because Democrats were forcing mortgage lenders to make bad loans to people who couldn't afford to repay.
Both Afghanistan and Iraq were discretionary wars....Bush botched them both
Nobody forced lenders to do anything. It was Bush who was bragging about his phony economy propped up by a bogus real estate boom

Forum List

Back