CDZ 96% of Americans have NOT contracted China Virus.

With dems cuomo and whitmer purposely spreading the disease in nursing home to PURPOSELY kill old people.
That's nice, meanwhile Dear Leader Donnie has almost
275K American deaths under his belt and counting...

200.gif

*YAWN*
Libs will not listen till the helicopter money runs put and they start getting hungry

Whatever damage you're referring to, all occurred under your Dear Leader Trump's watch: let that marinate for a minute.
Trump did everything a president could do

and far more than obama or hillary or jeb bush or romney could have done
Agree, the only thing I would add is "Trump did everything a president could and should do..."

Just let that marinate for a minute. Then think of the massive destruction done to our small businesses, their owners and employees. Think of the harm we have done to our school age children. And now 9 months into the outbreak, we have 96% of the country who haven't even tested positive. And don't tell me the lock down measures worked because the evidence points to INDOOR SPREAD accounting for the majority of cases. What are we doing to ourselves?
14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.
So 311,000,000 have not yet had it? We have a long way to go. How many trillions do you think the federal government is going to need to spend to keep the economy going? Another 10 or 12 trillion?
Try an actual lockdown with everybody going along with it for a few weeks and you wouldn't have to do any of this crap, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch incorporated.

Number one, this is a CDZ area and name calling is not allowed. Secondly, I don’t watch Fox, I get my Covid info from the CDC.

Now, on with the logic, the protests, you claim didn’t cause a spike, because everyone wore a mask but you now say we need a total lockdown? If wearing a mask didn’t cause a spike, why do we need total lockdowns?

Also, the CDC says that a total lockdown will NOT stop the virus, it will slow it down, even after a lockdown, the virus will spread again and again. It will never go away, just like measles, mumps and other diseases. It’s called science.

Go ahead, I’m waiting for your brilliance.

Just let that marinate for a minute. Then think of the massive destruction done to our small businesses, their owners and employees. Think of the harm we have done to our school age children. And now 9 months into the outbreak, we have 96% of the country who haven't even tested positive. And don't tell me the lock down measures worked because the evidence points to INDOOR SPREAD accounting for the majority of cases. What are we doing to ourselves?
14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.
So 311,000,000 have not yet had it? We have a long way to go. How many trillions do you think the federal government is going to need to spend to keep the economy going? Another 10 or 12 trillion?
Try an actual lockdown with everybody going along with it for a few weeks and you wouldn't have to do any of this crap, brainwashed functional moron dupe of Rupert Murdoch incorporated.

Number one, this is a CDZ area and name calling is not allowed. Secondly, I don’t watch Fox, I get my Covid info from the CDC.

Now, on with the logic, the protests, you claim didn’t cause a spike, because everyone wore a mask but you now say we need a total lockdown? If wearing a mask didn’t cause a spike, why do we need total lockdowns?

Also, the CDC says that a total lockdown will NOT stop the virus, it will slow it down, even after a lockdown, the virus will spread again and again. It will never go away, just like measles, mumps and other diseases. It’s called science.

Franco, you going to answer the questions or are you going to play games and ignore the questions because you lack the answers? It is all good, it seems you run when the tough questions are asked.

14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.

Franco, you going to answer the questions or are you going to play games and ignore the questions because you lack the answers? It is all good, it seems you run when the tough questions are asked.
you are totally missinformed I didn't say anything about a lockdown and wearing a mask s washing hands and socially distancing by everyone would work. We should try it sometime but with Republicans it hasn't happened yet.

Actually it's 100 percent given the fact that there's no such thing as the 'China virus.'

14,387,136 people have.
Let that sink in.

you are totally missinformed I didn't say anything about a lockdown and wearing a mask s washing hands and socially distancing by everyone would work. We should try it sometime but with Republicans it hasn't happened yet.

These are your two quotes:
Actually they wore masks and there is no evidence of any surge from the protests. Try real news someday.

You claimed the protesters did cause a spike because they wore masks, in spite of not social distancing, I might add.

Now, if what you claim is true then why can’t we go to sporting events because we all would wear masks. What about concerts? That should spike the virus because we all would wear masks. What about movies and other gatherings?

I never said anything about Murdoch either but you mentioned him. Not sure why, I get my info from the CDC.

We had lockdowns from March, April, May and June, more than a few weeks and the states that had those lockdowns are spiking today. I wear my mask, I only go to work and otherwise stay home. When we have to go to the store, we mask up and I have only seen one unmasked person in a store for the last several weeks.

The fact is unless we lockdown until 300,000,000 vaccines are given, we will see spikes anytime a lockdown is lifted. I forecasted that the numbers would jump dramatically during the fall and winter and it wasn’t because of lockdowns, or masks. It’s because shorter, colder days, events moving from outdoor to indoors will spike any virus, see that is why there is a cold and flu season. My question is why did all those Democratic governors not start locking down again in September or October when numbers were starting to spike? It is only happened after elections, and it was by design.

I use science and logic, you just babble your talking points given to you by your.masters.

Btw: spikes did occur because of the protests, it’s called science.

Whatever damage you're referring to, all occurred under your Dear Leader Trump's watch: let that marinate for a minute.

Trump shut down the borders. Without this move, tell US how the death toll would have been the same or less? Logic and common sense will tell you it would have been much higher. BTW, Biden would have kept the borders open.

With dems cuomo and whitmer purposely spreading the disease in nursing home to PURPOSELY kill old people.
That's nice, meanwhile Dear Leader Donnie has almost
275K American deaths under his belt and counting...

200.gif

*YAWN*
Good Grief---like all of the world doesn't have deaths under its belt from this virus. It's a virus that is to wide spread to stop it from spreading. It's going to spread--------

Lockdowns didn't work because a quarter of the country thinks it's a hoax or just totally misinformed by the orange clown and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated....

So you blame all the rioters who ignored the lockdown.
No cuz those a****** criminals were wearing masks and were too busy trying to get some monetary benefit in the middle of the GOP obstructed reaction..... The problem is the orange clown and the huge not socially distanced rallies and his inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.

Jesus you're a moron.
Show me all the vids of dem rioters wearing masks please.
They weren't hanging around inside like your idiot orange clown with hundreds of people without masks. There is no evidence that looters caused any surges period very few people very few places and shown endlessly on your propaganda machine....
[/QUOTE
Pull up any protest image from 2020 and you will see 2 out of every ten people not wearing masks and 100 percent of the people are not 6 feet apart. The same people telling us no virus surge from the protests of 10s of thousands are the same people losing their shit over an extended family celebrating the Holidays together.

Whatever damage you're referring to, occurred under your Dear Leader Trump's watch: let that marinate for a minute.

This ^ is getting to be as sad as "57 states" Perhaps the time has come for a new schtick? :)
Nah---I like repeating facts----

Anytime I hear this stupid dem lie about Trump causing the covid deaths--I will be reminding the idiotic dem trolls about who really spread this disease around which would be the dems as they hope to use the deaths as an excuse to get federal bail outs that they can then swindle.

Yesterday's carnage: Deaths - A record 2,777 (essentially we're having the approximate equivalent of a 9/11 every day)

CARNAGE? Look you bloviating boob, that is a SMALL FRACTION of the number of people who die every day just from heart disease! Looking at the top ten causes of death, Covid doesn't come anywhere near making the chart. If Covid is a 9/11, we have been having a DINOSAUR ASTEROID EXTINCTION every single day for DECADES, and no one ever so much as flinched, let alone called for a national panic that we all had to stay indoors, empty the supermarkets of meats, ice cream and pizzas, and put the nation on a forced diet of one stick of celery per day.

Well, yes, but Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorset, Bill Gates and the rest of the technocrats are doing very well, indeed.

We shouldn't forget WHY we are doing this.
I don't understand why these fellas who made a hell of a lot of money from us conservatives think we should keep supporting their empires with a stiletto with their business name sticking in our backs. How could they betray 2/3rds of the people in America? I just don't get it. /majority of silent giant--consumer disappointment. :doubt:

Whatever damage you're referring to, occurred under your Dear Leader Trump's watch: let that marinate for a minute.

This ^ is getting to be as sad as "57 states" Perhaps the time has come for a new schtick? :)
Nah---I like repeating facts----

Anytime I hear this stupid dem lie about Trump causing the covid deaths--I will be reminding the idiotic dem trolls about who really spread this disease around which would be the dems as they hope to use the deaths as an excuse to get federal bail outs that they can then swindle.

I was unaware that “Dem Trolls” were moving into rural red state hot spots. And they infected all those folks in the Rose Garden that day. Neat trick! :laugh:

Never should have been this way, all we needed was a clear plan. Instead we made it political. 14,725,057 confirmed cases.
284,528 DEAD.
6941,202 RECOVERED

Not only that but the total number of deaths in the US is a little below 2019 and 2018 numbers and just slightly above 2017.

The virus was never meant to kill a large number of people. Just to create a panic that caused Trump's great economy to collapse and give the Democrats the opportunity to create fraudulent ballots via mail in.

China got Trump off their back and got their Big Guy in the White House. Mission accomplished!

Lockdowns didn't work because a quarter of the country thinks it's a hoax or just totally misinformed by the orange clown and Rupert Murdoch Incorporated....

No cuz those a****** criminals were wearing masks and were too busy trying to get some monetary benefit in the middle of the GOP obstructed reaction..... The problem is the orange clown and the huge not socially distanced rallies and his inspiration of the silly dingbats like you.

Jesus you're a moron.
They weren't hanging around inside like your idiot orange clown with hundreds of people without masks. There is no evidence that looters caused any surges period very few people very few places and shown endlessly on your propaganda machine....
[/QUOTE
Pull up any protest image from 2020 and you will see 2 out of every ten people not wearing masks and 100 percent of the people are not 6 feet apart. The same people telling us no virus surge from the protests of 10s of thousands are the same people losing their shit over an extended family celebrating the Holidays together.
Enjoy the next surge. And I bid a fond goodbye to cdz. Enjoy the Rupert Murdoch brainwash

Jesus you're a moron.
[/QUOTE
Enjoy the next surge. And I bid a fond goodbye to cdz. Enjoy the Rupert Murdoch brainwash

You mean the surge that never happened?
Or is this the second so called surge?

Jesus you're a moron.
[/QUOTE

And you enjoy the Jeff Zucker brainwash.

Forum List

Back