92 Percent of the people that lost their jobs since 09 were women

I hope women see this and they realize now that he's been playing games all along. He's the hit it then quit it president. :badgrin: That's all there is to it.

Yeah, right. Keep dreaming you absurd little hack.

i-dont-always-hit-it-and-quit-it-but-when-i-do-that-bitch-sure-knows-it-thumb.jpg

Women know where they stand with Obama. Hey I'll let you kill your baby while it's still breathing; but don't be coming to me for money bitch.

ignoring the moronic pic and lame argument surrounding it, isn't it the right who fights to protect a fetus but then could care less about it after it is born? Before it's born "it is a life and is sacred" after it's born "it's someone elses's responsibility and I don't want my tax dollars to help pay for it." No those are not actual quotes but they are pretty much the position of the right which fits you twisted rant about money.

About 200,000 job cuts have been announced so far this year, according to company reports. Nearly 2.6 million jobs were lost over 2008, the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945.
Bloody Monday: Over 65,400 jobs lost - Jan. 26, 2009

LOL. It's no coincidence that the two worst economic years in the last 67 years have been on the two worst presidents watches. And 1945 is after FDR actually did produce "shovel ready jobs."

When did obama take office?? Jan. 20, 2009.
Who was president in 2008? George W. Bush.

Thanks for admitting that W was one of the two worst presidents.

LOL

Well Bush's second term did pretty much blow (and his first term left something to be desired). But I'd point out that its the Dems in Congress that created the foreclosure crisis. And with the exception of Dodd, about all of those same dil holes are still in office. America deserves what it gets if they want to keep empowering crooks.

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

And the GOP wants to make it legal to discriminate against women, and deny them preventative health care I'm sure that will make it easier for them to get jobs..

Care to compare men-v-women salaries within the White House, Lily?
:eusa_clap:

LOL. It's no coincidence that the two worst economic years in the last 67 years have been on the two worst presidents watches. And 1945 is after FDR actually did produce "shovel ready jobs."

LOL

Well Bush's second term did pretty much blow (and his first term left something to be desired). But I'd point out that its the Dems in Congress that created the foreclosure crisis. And with the exception of Dodd, about all of those same dil holes are still in office. America deserves what it gets if they want to keep empowering crooks.

So originally you blame obama for something that occured on W's watch and then in a desperatre attemp to CYA instead of admiting that you were WRONG you try to blame the dem controlled congress?? Really??

Either way you spin it your original argument was about the president who was in office at the time not the congress so care to explain how obama should be to blame for the numbers that occured on W's watch??

Furhtermore, do you think this attempt to shift from president to congress as you run away from your own numbers that target W makes your argument look better or worse??

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

And the GOP wants to make it legal to discriminate against women, and deny them preventative health care I'm sure that will make it easier for them to get jobs..

Is this comparison based on position held or is it comparing all women in the white house to all men in the whitehouse?? Does thta include the president's own salary? What is the ratio of men to women and is that taken into account or are we just basing it on total amount earned? What are we compariing??

LOL

So originally you blame obama for something that occured on W's watch and then in a desperatre attemp to CYA instead of admiting that you were WRONG you try to blame the dem controlled congress?? Really??

Either way you spin it your original argument was about the president who was in office at the time not the congress so care to explain how obama should be to blame for the numbers that occured on W's watch??

Furhtermore, do you think this attempt to shift from president to congress as you run away from your own numbers that target W makes your argument look better or worse??

I still blame Obama. Just b/c 08 isn't on him; that doesn't erase 09-12. There's no cya.

And you know as well as I do that it was the Dems that rejected oversight of Fanny and Freddy. They not only rejected it, they condemned Republicans for even suggesting it. So stop drinking the kool aid.

And stop pretending that I'm deflecting. If I was deflecting I wouldn't have said, "well Bush's second term did pretty much blow." Idiot.

I still blame Obama. Just b/c 08 isn't on him; that doesn't erase 09-12. There's no cya.

And you know as well as I do that it was the Dems that rejected oversight of Fanny and Freddy. They not only rejected it, they condemned Republicans for even suggesting it. So stop drinking the kool aid.

And stop pretending that I'm deflecting. If I was deflecting I wouldn't have said, "well Bush's second term did pretty much blow." Idiot.

WOW! Ravage's claim that "Nearly 2.6 million jobs were lost over 2008, the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945." which you used to claim that 2008 was of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years have been on the two worst presidents watches"

So based on your own words and the fact that W was president in 2008 you are talking about W being one of the two worst presidents since he was CiC during what you called one of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years." not obama.

As for your freddy fanny BS, republicans had control of congress in 2004 which is when all of those videos you rigthwing hacks love to post occured. Furthermore it was republicans who shelved the bill after it made it out of committe and refused to send it to the floor for a vote and now you are trying to blame the democrats for the inactions of republicans. You lose AGAIN.

Furthermore, you were deflecting based on how you decided to try to shift the argument to the congress instead of staying on topic of the CiC at the time. You are the one talking about whose watch it occured on so it's funny how quickly you decided that wasn't important.

BTW, Claiming that you are not deflecting when you clearly are does not make it so.

WOW! Ravage's claim that "Nearly 2.6 million jobs were lost over 2008, the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945." which you used to claim that 2008 was of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years have been on the two worst presidents watches"

So based on your own words and the fact that W was president in 2008 you are talking about W being one of the two worst presidents since he was CiC during what you called one of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years." not obama.

As for your freddy fanny BS, republicans had control of congress in 2004 which is when all of those videos you rigthwing hacks love to post occured. Furthermore it was republicans who shelved the bill after it made it out of committe and refused to send it to the floor for a vote and now you are trying to blame the democrats for the inactions of republicans. You lose AGAIN.

Furthermore, you were deflecting based on how you decided to try to shift the argument to the congress instead of staying on topic of the CiC at the time. You are the one talking about whose watch it occured on so it's funny how quickly you decided that wasn't important.

BTW, Claiming that you are not deflecting when you clearly are does not make it so.

Do you not take yes for answer? I said Bush's 2nd term was crap. Does that somehow not register? Are you that f'ing brain dead?

Last edited:

Do you not take yes for answer? I said Bush's 2nd term was crap. Does that somehow not register? Are you that f'ing brain dead?

Are you a moron? that has NOTHING to do with your claim or argument concerning what you said about 2008 as you dishoenstly tried to hold obama accountable for W's watch.

The sad fact is that you know that you got exposed as a hack and the above bs is all that you have to offer.
Notice no reply to the freddy/fanny argument and a continued avoidance of the fact that you tried to hold obama accountable for what you called one of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years." even as you used that argument to claim it was obama's watch which you used to claim obama was one of the "two worst presidents."

Parroting your W sidestep does nothing to address your original argument.

About 200,000 job cuts have been announced so far this year, according to company reports. Nearly 2.6 million jobs were lost over 2008, the highest yearly job-loss total since 1945.
Bloody Monday: Over 65,400 jobs lost - Jan. 26, 2009

Don't trip over yourself as you runaway from your own words again.

April 12, 2012, 8:11 am
The Mendacity Is The Message
Here’s the bad news: Mitt Romney’s campaign is setting new standards in serial dishonesty. Really. He makes Bush look like a font of truth and accuracy.

Here’s the good news: reporters seem to have noticed, and — be still my beating heart — we’re starting to see reports that actually point out the distortions, rather than saying that “some Democrats” say that he isn’t being honest.

It was particularly gratifying to see the response to Romney’s ludicrous claim that Obama is anti-woman because women have lost more jobs than men since he took office. This was cherry-picking raised to the level of an Olympic sport; let me reproduce a chart from Jared Bernstein:

And whaddya know, several of the news reports I’ve seen make the mendacity, not the original claim, the centerpiece of the story.

The core of Romney’s campaign strategy seems to be contempt for the news media (and the voters), the belief that he can say anything and pay no price — which was the way things worked for Bush. But maybe, just maybe, his calculation was wrong, and serial dishonesty will become, justifiably, part of the narrative.

The Mendacity Is The Message - NYTimes.com

Is this comparison based on position held or is it comparing all women in the white house to all men in the whitehouse?? Does thta include the president's own salary? What is the ratio of men to women and is that taken into account or are we just basing it on total amount earned? What are we compariing??
You nailed it exactly, dishonest CON$ would never compare apples to apples. If you compare the same job title, the women make as much or more. But what the dishonest CON$ will do is average the 3 women's wages and compare the average to the one man's wage even though the highest paid woman makes more than the man.

Palm, Andrea J. $150,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Page, Darienne M. $50,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Paige, Lauren R. $95,000.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER
Papa, Gregory J. $130,500.00 Per Annum RESEARCHER

Last edited:

Are you a moron? that has NOTHING to do with your claim or argument concerning what you said about 2008 as you dishoenstly tried to hold obama accountable for W's watch.

The sad fact is that you know that you got exposed as a hack and the above bs is all that you have to offer.
Notice no reply to the freddy/fanny argument and a continued avoidance of the fact that you tried to hold obama accountable for what you called one of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years." even as you used that argument to claim it was obama's watch which you used to claim obama was one of the "two worst presidents."

I didn't dishonestly do anything guy. I erroneously attributed 08 to Obama. And when I realized I did it, I owned it. You on the other hand, have only continued to harp on me for it b/c you apparently have some sort of agenda.

I didn't dishonestly do anything guy. I erroneously attributed 08 to Obama. And when I realized I did it, I owned it. You on the other hand, have only continued to harp on me for it b/c you apparently have some sort of agenda.

No you did not "own" it. You attributed one of the "two worst economic years in the last 67 years." to obama and then said you stand behind what you said about obama but that "Bush's second term did pretty much blow" but then you tried to blame the dem congress instead of the CiC which was the intent of your original argument.

SO where in there did you "own" anything. You said W blows but obamna is still to blame.

In other words you didn't "own" anything.

^^^
Get off drugs. I'm not going to explain anything to you for about the seventh time just b/c you're on some sort of moronic witch hunt.

Last edited:
^^^
Get off drugs. I'm not going to explain anything to you for about the seventh time just b/c you're on some sort of moronic witch hunt.

LOL the fact that you spewed out partisan nonsense that was patently untrue and then tried to spin it from the CiC to the congress once it was explained to you that W was president in 2008 has no bearing on me.

You spun, you got called out for it and a person of integrity would retract their false accusation and admit that they were WRONG. That would be "OWNING" it. You claiming that you still blaim obama even though your underlying reason was based on a falsehood is not owning it.

However, keep trying to blame me for your shortcomings. Watching you try to spin and CYA is hilarious.

Oh and gatsby, still no response to being called out for your freddy/fanny nonsense??

Forum List

Back