92 Percent of the people that lost their jobs since 09 were women

TheGreatGatsby said:
Hi, you have received -17 reputation points from TheGreatGatsby.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Blow me deuche.

Regards,
TheGreatGatsby

Note: This is an automated message.

:lol::lol::lol:

Even after I spelled it for you, you still can't spell 'douche' correctly. What a fucking moron :rofl:

Those numbers are laughably absurd, and wrong.

This the Karl Rove strategy at work again...

...try to accuse your opponent of something your own side is getting hammered on, no matter how absurd the accusation is.

Funny thing is, if it happened under Bush you would be saying it proved the Republicans hate women.

If Republicans try to pass laws forcing women to carry fetuses that cannot live outside the womb to term at the point of a gun - we say they hate women.

yes

...try to accuse your opponent of something your own side is getting hammered on, no matter how absurd the accusation is.

Funny thing is, if it happened under Bush you would be saying it proved the Republicans hate women.

If Republicans try to pass laws forcing women to carry fetuses that cannot live outside the womb to term at the point of a gun - we say they hate women.

yes

:cuckoo: I want a repost. Try making sense this time. :eusa_clap:

yes

Georgia Republicans wrote a law prohibiting abortion after 20 weeks with the only exception being for the health of the mother. If your fetus has no brain and will die within a few hours of birth - you'll be required by law to carry it, or you'll be criminally punished.

But just remember its the left that hates women.

yes

I thought Republicans actually hate gays, now they hate women. I swear, you guys can't keep your story straight.

yes

I thought Republicans actually hate gays, now they hate women. I swear, you guys can't keep your story straight.

Republicans don't hate gays they just don't want them to have any rights.

yes

Georgia Republicans wrote a law prohibiting abortion after 20 weeks with the only exception being for the health of the mother. If your fetus has no brain and will die within a few hours of birth - you'll be required by law to carry it, or you'll be criminally punished.

Oh boo f'ing hoo. Twenty weeks isn't enough to figure out whether you want to kill your baby or not. Get over yourself.

Oh boo f'ing hoo. Twenty weeks isn't enough to figure out whether you want to kill your baby or not. Get over yourself.
4 weeks. The time of earliest confirmation of anencephaly - and many other fatal defects is 16 weeks. 20-16=4.

I'm sorry, BTW, I thought I was arguing with an adult.

4 weeks. The time of earliest confirmation of anencephaly - and many other fatal defects is 16 weeks. 20-16=4.

I'm sorry, BTW, I thought I was arguing with an adult.

And yet you're arguing like a child.

Why does he hate on women so?

Is it a Muslim thing he learned in his Indonesian madrassa?

Obamafuck only comes from a culture that buries woman up to their neck then allows men to throw rocks at the womans head in order to kill them.

I love how leftists defend Islam but will turn around and claim republicans have a war on woman?

his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them.

:disbelief::bsflag:

The Republican 'War on Women' Is Real - chicagotribune.com

There were over 1100 antichoice provisions introduced in 2011 and 900 antichoice provisions introduced so far in 2012. Legislators in 13 states have introduced 22 bills seeking to mandate that a woman obtain an ultrasound procedure before having an abortion. Of these, seven states are pursuing the state-rape vaginal probe variety. In addition, legislators in 13 states have sponsored right-wing "Personhood" type bills, too extreme even for the electorate of Mississippi, that could make both abortion and reproductive choices highly restricted.

Lest we think that the rhetoric around these bills might contain the damage to the GOP's standing amongst women, please note how Georgia state legislator Rep. Terry England compares women to cows and pigs on his farm in support of bill forcing women to carry even inviable fetuses to term and Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Corbett justifies forced ultrasound bill by telling women to "just close your eyes."

Consequences of GOP's Anti-Women's Health Legislation | Debate Club | US News Opinion

Fueled by large conservative margins in statehouses after the 2010 elections, Republican legislators went on an unprecedented and relentless bill writing spree to: limit women's access to the healthcare; restrict a woman's right to make personal, private decisions about what's best for her own health; and even ban contraception through "personhood" amendments. Not to be left behind, conservatives in Congress briefly tried to redefine the meaning of rape and zoned in on Planned Parenthood as right-wing enemy Number One by voting to defund the clinics that 5 million women depend on for vital health services each year.

Though Republicans continue to try to lay blame on Democrats and the media, the coordinated attack—aimed at the most important voting block—was sealed in the hearts and minds of women voters through a series of back-to-back prominent missteps. This "storm" was perfected by Susan G. Komen's misguided decision to listen to a former Republican gubernatorial candidate and sever its relationship with Planned Parenthood, the state of Virginia's attempt to force transvaginal ultrasounds on women seeking abortions, Rush Limbaugh's cowardly, misogynistic attack on Sandra Fluke, and former Gov. Mitt Romney's hypocritical attempt to lure conservative primary voters that led him to declare he would "get rid of Planned Parenthood." Add it all up, and you get a meme that is bolstered by numerous facts—a shockingly real and legit war on women's health.

And just when many women probably thought it couldn't get any worse, last week, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker—a visible Romney surrogate—joined the battle by repealing his state's equal pay statue. Recent polls illustrate how much damage has been done to the Republican Party brand, with President Obama now leading Governor Romney among women voters in swing states by 18 points.

im surprised at the numbers. you wouldnt think it would be so lopsided.

Witness the brilliance.

You said you wouldn't think it would be so lopsided. Does that mean that you don't think it is so lopsided......or you do, even though you wouldn't?

Why are you surprised at the numbers?

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

Obama bases his attacks on lies and deceptions. Romney used FACTS to this attack. Good job Romney!

"The National Women’s Law Center notes that while the recession was devastating for American working women, who continued to lose jobs at the beginning of the recovery, the vast majority of jobs lost by women were positions in the public sector, an area targeted by Republican budget cuts and austerity measures."

825.gif
825.gif
825.gif

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

Obama bases his attacks on lies and deceptions. Romney used FACTS to this attack. Good job Romney!

The man IS a liar...all there is to it.
C'mon.....c'mon.....let's just say Ol' Mitt's a little confused about the Real World (outside corporate-offices).

:eusa_whistle:

Ahem....

By comparing job figures with January 2009 and March 2012 and weighing them against women’s job figures from the same periods, Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate but quite misleading.

First, Obama cannot be held entirely accountable for the employment picture on the day he took office, just as he could not be given credit if times had been booming. Second, by choosing figures from January 2009, months into the recession, the statement ignored the millions of jobs lost before then, when most of the job loss fell on men. In every recession, men are the first to take the hit, followed by women. It's a historical pattern, Stevenson told us, not an effect of Obama's policies.
How quickly Republicans manage to forget their most-significant ass-whuppin'.....EN MASSE!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif

I doubt it is 92% but with the Republican primary now all but over Obama and the Democrats will no longer be able to run their war against women line unchallenged.
Agreed.....especially when the more-feminine members o' the Goofy Ol' Paranoids have always been quite-capable of self-destruction:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol4W045c0UI]Michelle Bachmann on swine flu - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting statistic that shows us how the recession rolls though the economy

The cutbacks in spending in government that are happening in the state and local governments (expecially in Education)means that more women than men are now losing their jobs.

And what party is seeking cutback in education and government spending?

The GOP.

So, in this late stage of the new post-meltdown economy more women civil servants are losing their jobs.

Forum List

Back