92 Percent of the people that lost their jobs since 09 were women

PolitiFact | Romney campaign says women were hit hard by job losses under Obama

Rated...

rulings%2Ftom-mostlyfalse.gif

Yep!

By comparing job figures with January 2009 and March 2012 and weighing them against women’s job figures from the same periods, Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate .

Got it. Hell to pay!

I think you left off the most important part of that sentence.

By comparing job figures with January 2009 and March 2012 and weighing them against women’s job figures from the same periods, Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate but quite misleading.

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

If that's the truth, then why is it that the people showing up at the unemployment offices here in Amarillo are 90 percent MEN?

January 2009: 133,561,000

March 2012: 132,821,000

Net loss: 740,000 jobs.

* Total Female Nonfarm Payroll Jobs

January 2009: 66,122,000

March 2012: 65,439,000

Net loss: 683,000 jobs.

Obama's contraceptive bs was not at all truthful and he gained about 12 to 14 pts from women off of it. I'm glad Romney fired this statistical reality back.

Ahem....

By comparing job figures with January 2009 and March 2012 and weighing them against women’s job figures from the same periods, Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate but quite misleading.

First, Obama cannot be held entirely accountable for the employment picture on the day he took office, just as he could not be given credit if times had been booming. Second, by choosing figures from January 2009, months into the recession, the statement ignored the millions of jobs lost before then, when most of the job loss fell on men. In every recession, men are the first to take the hit, followed by women. It's a historical pattern, Stevenson told us, not an effect of Obama's policies.

If that's the truth, then why is it that the people showing up at the unemployment offices here in Amarillo are 90 percent MEN?

Obama's contraceptive bs was not at all truthful and he gained about 12 to 14 pts from women off of it. I'm glad Romney fired this statistical reality back.

Ahem....

First, Obama cannot be held entirely accountable for the employment picture on the day he took office, just as he could not be given credit if times had been booming. Second, by choosing figures from January 2009, months into the recession, the statement ignored the millions of jobs lost before then, when most of the job loss fell on men. In every recession, men are the first to take the hit, followed by women. It's a historical pattern, Stevenson told us, not an effect of Obama's policies.

Ahem.....

Saul came up with 92.3 percent. The numbers are accurate

Then excuses___

Obama picked this fight. He's the one that made it about Republicans supposedly hating women. He's frankly that stupid that he would make that fight while having those types of numbers. I've said it all along, he is that freaking incompetent.

Last edited:

Ahem....

Ahem.....

Then excuses___

Obama picked this fight. He's the one that made it about Republicans supposedly hating women. He's frankly that stupid that he would make that fight while having those types of numbers. I've said it all along, he is that freaking incompetent.

:lol::lol::lol: You really think you're going to get away with that amateur shit? It's in the fucking article.

Finish the sentence.

The numbers are accurate but quite misleading.

And then read this....AGAIN.

Those numbers are laughably absurd, and wrong.

This the Karl Rove strategy at work again...

...try to accuse your opponent of something your own side is getting hammered on, no matter how absurd the accusation is.

...try to accuse your opponent of something your own side is getting hammered on, no matter how absurd the accusation is.

They all happened on Obama's watch. The left's weak argument is that you can't start from day 1 of Obama's presidency. When can you start? No matter how you slice it, women have been the ones losing way more jobs during Obama's presidency. That's highly ironic for a guy that has tried to demonize the GOP as woman haters while painting himself as a women's rights crusader as he panders for votes. I hope women see this and they realize now that he's been playing games all along. He's the hit it then quit it president. :badgrin: That's all there is to it.

Let's look at 2009 for starters:

Employed Dec 2008 117,409,000
Employed Dec 2009 113,416,000

about 4 million jobs lost.

Men employed Dec 2008 60,965,000
Men employed Dec 2009 58,653,000

about 2.3 million jobs lost

Women employed Dec 2008 52,199,000
Women employed Dec 2009 51,116,000

about 1.2 million jobs lost.

(19 years old and under not incl. and make up the difference)

So in 2009, about 30% of the jobs lost were women.

Do you need to see the other years?

Employment Situation News Release

They all happened on Obama's watch. The left's weak argument is that you can't start from day 1 of Obama's presidency. When can you start? No matter how you slice it, women have been the ones losing way more jobs during Obama's presidency. That's highly ironic for a guy that has tried to demonize the GOP as woman haters while painting himself as a women's rights crusader as he panders for votes. I hope women see this and they realize now that he's been playing games all along. He's the hit it then quit it president. :badgrin: That's all there is to it.

It's not even true. I just proved it wasn't true in 2009.

Ahem.....

Then excuses___

:lol::lol::lol: You really think you're going to get away with that amateur shit? It's in the fucking article.

Finish the sentence.

The numbers are accurate but quite misleading.
And then read this....AGAIN.

Yep, it is true, but false.

Are Obama’s job policies hurting women? - The Washington Post

Funny thing is, if it happened under Bush you would be saying it proved the Republicans hate women.

I hope women see this and they realize now that he's been playing games all along. He's the hit it then quit it president. :badgrin: That's all there is to it.

Yeah, right. Keep dreaming you absurd little hack.

i-dont-always-hit-it-and-quit-it-but-when-i-do-that-bitch-sure-knows-it-thumb.jpg

Women know where they stand with Obama. Hey I'll let you kill your baby while it's still breathing; but don't be coming to me for money bitch.

Team Romney Charges Obama Is Bad for Working Women - The Ballot 2012 (usnews.com)

Personally, I'm annoyed how Obama has pandered to his phony women narrative; pretending that the GOP is against them. But since he is pulling those dirty tricks, I'm glad that Romney fired back.

Fox & Friends Hosts Tongue-Tied Defending Romney Claim That 92% Of Job Losses Have Been Among Women | Mediaite

“92 percent of the – of the people who have lost jobs on Barack Obama’s watch have been women,” Steve Doocy asked betraying his level of shock upon returning from the clip.

“Big seems…” said Gretchen Carlson.

“Impossible,” responded fill-in host Eric Bolling. “Impossible,” Carlson agreed.

The hosts were slightly confounded by Romney’s statement. Bolling conceded that Romney “may have misspoken a little bit,” while Doocy provided a talking point out of the Republican National Committee saying that the real ‘war on women’ has been these joblessness numbers – suggesting that the RNC is sticking by Romney’s assertion.

------------------------------------------

When you get liars over at Fox News saying "impossible", you know you've gone over the top. The "Mitt" really hit the fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back