911 facts no theories

Not one Identifiable part? Really? That's what you want to go with? You sure?

Evidence used in a court of law.
93debris1.jpg

ua-paint-scheme-missing.gif

flight93-voice-recorder.jpg

Flight93Airphonephotocopy.jpg

ua93-fuselage2.jpg

How much proof can you handle?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged. …

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

eots, can you think for yourself?

yes and I think hmmmm a ham radio guy and a corrupt administration with an agenda or... two former air crash investigation presidents ,former military NASA space program directors etc etc speaking interdependently as concerned patriots ....so lil Ollie who does your thinkin candycorn ?

Last edited:

yes and I think hmmmm a ham radio guy and a corrupt administration with an agenda or... two former air crash investigation presidents ,former military NASA space program directors etc etc speaking interdependently as concerned patriots ....so lil Ollie who does your thinkin candycorn ?

I am fairly well educated, I actually can think for myself. I can listen to multiple people talking about the same thing and see what the truth is. I can look at the evidence presented from multiple sides and decide what actually happened. And I haven't sided with you yet. And likely not about to.

yes and i think hmmmm a ham radio guy and a corrupt administration with an agenda or... Two former air crash investigation presidents ,former military nasa space program directors etc etc speaking interdependently as concerned patriots ....so lil ollie who does your thinkin candycorn ?

i am fairly well educated, i actually can think for myself. I can listen to multiple people talking about the same thing and see what the truth is. I can look at the evidence presented from multiple sides and decide what actually happened. And i haven't sided with you yet. And likely not about to.

right so you listen to the 9/11 commission ,fox sound bites and popular mechanics ...no wonder

btw, where did this ham radio bs come from?

walkie talkies ?,,,was that your specialty ?

I was in communications, everything from cable to satellite. To include COMSEC Accounting and running a Tactical Cellular network that would cover half the state of Ohio. And that was before you ever dreamed of having a cell phone. Not that it's any of your business. I was on Staff at two different Brigade Hqs, and was the Platoon Sergeant of 3 different platoons. I was the Operations Sergeant of a 300 person training company and a senior instructor at the Signal School. I think I went a little beyond Ham radio or walkie talkies.

btw, where did this ham radio bs come from?

I was in communications, everything from cable to satellite. To include COMSEC Accounting and running a Tactical Cellular network that would cover half the state of Ohio. And that was before you ever dreamed of having a cell phone. Not that it's any of your business. I was on Staff at two different Brigade Hqs, and was the Platoon Sergeant of 3 different platoons. I was the Operations Sergeant of a 300 person training company and a senior instructor at the Signal School. I think I went a little beyond Ham radio or walkie talkies.
pearls before swine, Ollie
you are wasting your time showing what ever expertize you have

I know but ham radio? Amateurs.....

Hey Sarge, I was 11/b primary, O5b RTO, secondary......Remember the ol' prick 77's?......LOL........I actually had one come lose from the backstrap LBE during a night jump, and it whipped around and busted my jaw upon landing.:evil:

Yeah, i think we can take it far beyond Ham radios and "walkie talkies":lol:

Hey Sarge, I was 11/b primary, O5b RTO, secondary......Remember the ol' prick 77's?......LOL........I actually had one come lose from the backstrap LBE during a night jump, and it whipped around and busted my jaw upon landing.:evil:

Yeah, i think we can take it far beyond Ham radios and "walkie talkies":lol:

When I went to PLDC the instructor looked down the list of MOS's and called me out. "You're Commo, you carry the radio on maneuvers." I hated that damned PRICK 77 from that day on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back