911 facts no theories

I know but ham radio? Amateurs.....
Hey Sarge, I was 11/b primary, O5b RTO, secondary......Remember the ol' prick 77's?......LOL........I actually had one come lose from the backstrap LBE during a night jump, and it whipped around and busted my jaw upon landing.:evil:

Yeah, i think we can take it far beyond Ham radios and "walkie talkies":lol:

When I went to PLDC the instructor looked down the list of MOS's and called me out. "You're Commo, you carry the radio on maneuvers." I hated that damned PRICK 77 from that day on.
LMAO!:lol::lol:

btw, where did this ham radio bs come from?

walkie talkies ?,,,was that your specialty ?

I was in communications, everything from cable to satellite. To include COMSEC Accounting and running a Tactical Cellular network that would cover half the state of Ohio. And that was before you ever dreamed of having a cell phone. Not that it's any of your business. I was on Staff at two different Brigade Hqs, and was the Platoon Sergeant of 3 different platoons. I was the Operations Sergeant of a 300 person training company and a senior instructor at the Signal School. I think I went a little beyond Ham radio or walkie talkies.

AWE.. YES I CAN SEE IT NOW...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cogCMK7pjRs&feature=related[/ame]

walkie talkies ?,,,was that your specialty ?

I was in communications, everything from cable to satellite. To include COMSEC Accounting and running a Tactical Cellular network that would cover half the state of Ohio. And that was before you ever dreamed of having a cell phone. Not that it's any of your business. I was on Staff at two different Brigade Hqs, and was the Platoon Sergeant of 3 different platoons. I was the Operations Sergeant of a 300 person training company and a senior instructor at the Signal School. I think I went a little beyond Ham radio or walkie talkies.

Now that's funny. But it does show your intellect.

On another thread he couldn't correctly spell "heroes", he spelled it as "heros" so whatever intellect he has is probably limited to hiding from the authorities, rolling blunts, and the differences in narcotics from region to region.

On another thread he couldn't correctly spell "heroes", he spelled it as "heros" so whatever intellect he has is probably limited to hiding from the authorities, rolling blunts, and the differences in narcotics from region to region.

I just thought it was funny how he could think that modern combat communications could be anything like that.

I just thought it was funny how he could think that modern combat communications could be anything like that.

yes in civilian life it was womans work...like cooks

Last edited:

lol..did I really ?...well if I did ya I admit thats worth a laugh

all that and more....thats only scratching the surface of my Mad skilz

all that and more....thats only scratching the surface of my Mad skilz
Thanks for THREE more posts that shows you are an idiot.:lol::lol:

Ya right cuntyqueen...fail ...try again

candycorn

When Twoofers have to result to counting dumpsters..they're out of shit to talk about
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...mpsters-theyre-out-of-shit-to-talk-about.html

America is a ship of fools. When they don't like the facts they look to the fringes for answers, even if that means supporting the rantings of convicted criminals who are only trying to make a buck off the gullible and mentally challenged in our society.

America is a ship of fools. When they don't like the facts they look to the fringes for answers, even if that means supporting the rantings of convicted criminals who are only trying to make a buck off the gullible and mentally challenged in our society.

The gullible 20,000,000 households foreclosed into the streets by the bankers who keep bribing the entire corrupt government because the brainwashed jerks continue to elect the same crooks.

Look at the explosion. That's a fact. They don't like the facts so they call facts -- opinions.

thats all PE can do, spam

Address the facts:

Explosive Residues

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

You will continue to run.

PE, your paranoid delusions are not facts

still waiting on your review of goof's concrete core
you address that before i will give you any more time other than to ridicule you for being a paranoid delusional

Address the facts:

Explosive Residues

“[T]he red layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or explosive material.”

REFERENCES

Harrit, Farrer, Jones, Ryan, Legge, Farnsworth, Roberts, Gourley, Larsen, “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” Bentham Open Access, 2009. http://buildingwhat.org/downloads/Full_Thermite_paper.pdf

Let us know when your paper has been peer reviewed by people who are not members of the .01% of truthers.

Address the facts:

Explosive Residues

REFERENCES

Let us know when your paper has been peer reviewed by people who are not members of the .01% of truthers.

Your last grasp. You are in such a deep stage of DENIAL its going to be 10x worse when the truth actually wakes you up.

Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, “This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].”[v] However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred.

However, Mr. Chandler does explain how in Part 3 of his video, NIST Finally Admits Freefall, saying:[vi]

“In the case of a falling building, the only way it can go into free fall is if an external force removes the supporting structure. None of the gravitational potential energy of the building is available for this purpose, or it would slow the fall of the building. The fact of free fall by itself is strong evidence of explosive demolition, but the evidence of explosive demolition is even stronger than that.”

Mr. Chandler goes on to describe two particular attributes of Building 7’s free fall descent that make the evidence for explosive demolition even more overwhelming:

“What is particularly striking is the suddenness of onset of free fall. Acceleration doesn’t build up gradually. The graph [measuring the building’s descent] simply turns a corner. The building went from full support to zero support instantly.”

2.25 seconds of freefall 110% proves a controlled demolition. The more and more you deny physics exist, the more and more you look like a coward.......have some pride.

Forum List

Back