Zone1 90 Ways to Empower Students to Address Antisemitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
That it's okay to take other people's land because they are not utilizing it sufficiently.

By that logic, it would be okay for someone to take your stuff someday

In extreme cases, there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another. North America, Australia, and New Zealand certainly contribute more to the civilization of the world than they would do if they were still peopled by aborigines. It seems on the whole fair to regard negroes as on the average inferior to white men, although for work in the tropics they are indispensable, so that their extermination (apart from questions of humanity) would be highly undesirable. But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves.

- Bertrand Russell, from Marriage and Morals

Throughout history and pre history superior human groups have displaced inferior human groups. That is the way the human species has evolved.

JoeB131, acting on your system of morality would leave Neanderthals as the inhabitants of Europe and the Near East.

Last edited:
This is why the Jews deserve their prosperity and power in the United States, and why they deserve Israel:

-------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

Since its first issue in 1945, COMMENTARY has published hundreds of articles about Jews and Judaism. As one would expect, they cover just about every important aspect of the topic. But there is a lacuna, and not one involving some obscure bit of Judaica. COMMENTARY has never published a systematic discussion of one of the most obvious topics of all: the extravagant overrepresentation of Jews, relative to their numbers, in the top ranks of the arts, sciences, law, medicine, finance, entrepreneurship, and the media.

I have personal experience with the reluctance of Jews to talk about Jewish accomplishment–my co-author, the late Richard Herrnstein, gently resisted the paragraphs on Jewish IQ that I insisted on putting in The Bell Curve (1994).

[Jews are humble about their superiority. I am not Jewish, so I enjoy reading this article by Charles Murray.]

As soon as Jewish children born under legal emancipation had time to grow to adulthood, they started appearing in the first ranks of the arts and sciences. During the four decades from 1830 to 1870, when the first Jews to live under emancipation reached their forties, 16 significant Jewish figures appear. In the next four decades, from 1870 to 1910, the number jumps to 40. During the next four decades, 1910–1950, despite the contemporaneous devastation of European Jewry, the number of significant figures almost triples, to 114.

To get a sense of the density of accomplishment these numbers represent, I will focus on 1870 onward, after legal emancipation had been achieved throughout Central and Western Europe. How does the actual number of significant figures compare to what would be expected given the Jewish proportion of the European and North American population? From 1870 to 1950, Jewish representation in literature was four times the number one would expect. In music, five times. In the visual arts, five times. In biology, eight times. In chemistry, six times. In physics, nine times. In mathematics, twelve times. In philosophy, fourteen times.

Disproportionate Jewish accomplishment in the arts and sciences continues to this day. My inventories end with 1950, but many other measures are available, of which the best known is the Nobel Prize. In the first half of the 20th century, despite pervasive and continuing social discrimination against Jews throughout the Western world, despite the retraction of legal rights, and despite the Holocaust, Jews won 14 percent of Nobel Prizes in literature, chemistry, physics, and medicine/physiology. In the second half of the 20th century, when Nobel Prizes began to be awarded to people from all over the world, that figure rose to 29 percent. So far, in the 21st century, it has been 32 percent. Jews constitute about two-tenths of one percent of the world’s population. You do the math.

Hamas.jpeg

The Palestinians are the only people I know, who after losing war after war to Israel, continue to demand unconditional surrender from their conquerors.

In extreme cases, there can be little doubt of the superiority of one race to another. North America, Australia, and New Zealand certainly contribute more to the civilization of the world than they would do if they were still peopled by aborigines. It seems on the whole fair to regard negroes as on the average inferior to white men, although for work in the tropics they are indispensable, so that their extermination (apart from questions of humanity) would be highly undesirable. But when it comes to discriminating among the races of Europe, a mass of bad science has to be brought in to support political prejudice. Nor do I see any valid ground for regarding the yellow races as in any degree inferior to our noble selves.

Uh, wow. Seriously? Frankly, projections don't look really good for white people in the long term.

image_original

European colonization of the world was overall a bad thing. It brought untold misery to the rest of the world, culminating in the World Wars. This is really nothing to be proud of.

This is why the Jews deserve their prosperity and power in the United States, and why they deserve Israel:

-------

"Jewish Genius," By Charles Murray, Commentary, April 02, 2007​

Charles Murray, showing that Jews learned all the wrong lessons from the Holocaust.

The Palestinians are the only people I know, who after losing war after war to Israel, continue to demand unconditional surrender from their conquerors.

Because they know time is on their side. While the Zionists are a first world people having small families, the Palestinians are a third world people having large families. Lots of Young Israelis look at what they have to live in, and realize they'd have happier lives in Europe or America. Hence why there's so much effort in trying to get Jews to emigrate from the former Soviet Union.

You seem to have the disease a lot of European colonial types have. America is still scratching it's head wondering why it lost the war in Vietnam despite being so "Superior".

Here's a great speech from a Science Fiction show that shows why the Zionists will eventually lose.

I find the whole "anti-Semitism" thing to be a little absurd, because in context the Arabs- and specifically the Palestinians- are also a Semitic people. If fact, if you were go back into time to first century Judea, the people there would look more like Arabs than Israelis, most of whom are European Ashkenazim and Sephardim Jews. - i,e, Whiter than I am.
I find you whole post to be absurd. Words become words by usage---sorta by POPULAR ACCLAIM----Anti semitism means hatred of Jews---since the term was COINED. As to what
the jews of the first century LOOKED LIKE----you got pictures-----you really do not know---
IN FACT (ie real fact) the term "ARAB" includes a really MARKED mixed bag----today,
People from SOMALIA call themselves arabs and even EGYPTIANS call themselves arabs---
guess what----they don't LOOK THE SAME and even the arabic which was foisted on them
only about 1200 years ago sounds DIFFERENT

Maybe if they weren't looking for antisemitism 24/7. There's a lot of competition for victim status. Even Trump claims he's a victim .
----"islamophobia" "islamophobia" "ISLAMOPHOBIA" imaginary bullshit
even brought to the UN

Uh, wow. Seriously? Frankly, projections don't look really good for white people in the long term.

image_original

European colonization of the world was overall a bad thing. It brought untold misery to the rest of the world, culminating in the World Wars. This is really nothing to be proud of.

Charles Murray, showing that Jews learned all the wrong lessons from the Holocaust.
If white Gentiles, Jews, and Orientals cease to exist the advance of civilization will grind to a halt, because the other races lack the intelligence to carry on without us.

The Holocaust was not directed against an inferior race. This is what Hitler wrote about Jews in Mein Kampf, Volume I:

Chapter II, "Years of Study and Suffering in Vienna"

While thus examining the working of the Jewish race over long periods of history, the anxious question suddenly occurred to me whether perhaps inscrutable Destiny, for reasons unknown to us poor mortals, had not unalterably decreed the final victory to this little race?

Chapter XI, "Nation and Race"

Also, the intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as 'clever,' and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

That it's okay to take other people's land because they are not utilizing it sufficiently.

By that logic, it would be okay for someone to take your stuff someday.
right---you touched on the very logic that the murdering raping and pillaging
arabs use to plop their yellow pustule and ass-up perversion palace on the
Jewish holy mount in Jerusalem

We have a pretty good idea, looking at art from that time period.
oh----really?----you have artistic renditions of Jews from that time
period? I doubt that you have even a clear notion of what "arabs"
(or people who are called "arabs") --look like

If white Gentiles, Jews, and Orientals cease to exist the advance of civilization will grind to a halt, because the other races lack the intelligence to carry on without us.

Actually, the reality is that we will have a mixed race future, and will be better off for it.

oh----really?----you have artistic renditions of Jews from that time
period? I doubt that you have even a clear notion of what "arabs"
(or people who are called "arabs") --look like
1690039591716.jpeg
Part_of_a_mosaic_floor_from_a_church_depicting_a_man_leading_a_camel_laden_with_amphorae_%28wine_jars%29%2C_from_Kissufim%2C_6th_century_AD%2C_Israel_Museum%2C_Jerusalem_%2815472015279%29.jpg

The Holocaust was not directed against an inferior race. This is what Hitler wrote about Jews in Mein Kampf, Volume I:

You are trying to take two phrases out of context in the ramblings of Hitler's writing.

Here's what Hitler really thought about the Jews.

...The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people. With every means he tries to destroy the racial foundations of the people he has set out to subjugate. Just as he himself systematically ruins women and girls, he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master.

Because they know time is on their side. While the Zionists are a first world people having small families, the Palestinians are a third world people having large families. Lots of Young Israelis look at what they have to live in, and realize they'd have happier lives in Europe or America. Hence why there's so much effort in trying to get Jews to emigrate from the former Soviet Union.

You seem to have the disease a lot of European colonial types have. America is still scratching it's head wondering why it lost the war in Vietnam despite being so "Superior".

Here's a great speech from a Science Fiction show that shows why the Zionists will eventually lose.

Foreign relations of Israel​

Israel maintains full diplomatic relations with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. In 2020, Israel signed agreements establishing diplomatic relations with four Arab League countries, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan and Morocco.

Foreign relations of Israel - Wikipedia.

Gradually Arab countries are learning that they have more important concerns than the destruction of Israel. The only reason the Palestinians have any significance is that they are Arabs, and other Arabs have oil under their sand. As alternatives are found to petroleum, Arabs will become less important internationally.

Meanwhile, the Israelis are pressuring the Palestinians to leave the land they conquered in the Six Day War of 1967. The Palestinians are a vanquished people they have no history worth talking about, and no future.
You are trying to take two phrases out of context in the ramblings of Hitler's writing.

Here's what Hitler really thought about the Jews.

...The Jewish doctrine of Marxism rejects the aristocratic principle of Nature and replaces the eternal privilege of power and strength by the mass of numbers and their dead weight. Thus it denies the value of personality in man, contests the significance of nationality and race, and thereby withdraws from humanity the premise of its existence and its culture. As a foundation of the universe, this doctrine would bring about the end of any order intellectually conceivable to man. And as, in this greatest of all recognizable organisms, the result of an application of such a law could only be chaos, on earth it could only be destruction for the inhabitants of this planet.

If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men.

With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people. With every means he tries to destroy the racial foundations of the people he has set out to subjugate. Just as he himself systematically ruins women and girls, he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master.

I never said that Hitler was omniscient. I pointed out that he did not think the Jews were inferior.

Attachments

• Israel.jpg
    Israel.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 7

Foreign relations of Israel​

Israel maintains full diplomatic relations with two of its Arab neighbours, Egypt and Jordan, after signing peace treaties in 1979 and 1994 respectively. In 2020, Israel signed agreements establishing diplomatic relations with four Arab League countries, Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates, Sudan and Morocco.

Meaningless. Jordan is a corrupt Monarchy, and the one time they let Egyptians vote on what kind of government they wanted, the voted for the most radical Islamist bunch of nitwits they could find. By blindly fueling the Zionists, we increase the amount of Islamic radicalism, not decrease it.

That said, I wasn't talking about Israel's neighbors ending it. Israel will end the same way South Africa did. Because their system of apartheid will become unacceptable to... everyone. Eventually, the Botha Regime had to acquiesce to the end of Apartheid in South Africa.

Meanwhile, the Israelis are pressuring the Palestinians to leave the land they conquered in the Six Day War of 1967. The Palestinians are a vanquished people they have no history worth talking about, and no future.
Well, if you need to believe that... but maybe you should read about the Crusades some time and how that all worked out for the invaders.

I never said that Hitler was omniscient. I pointed out that he did not think the Jews were inferior.
He most certainly did. Seriously, what kind of alternate universe do you live in?

He most certainly did. Seriously, what kind of alternate universe do you live in?
Post a quote where Hitler claimed that Jews are inferior. He had stupid reasons for hating them, just like you do, but he never said Jews are inferior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back