9 Yr Old Little Boy Sexually Assaults Woman

Why didn't those black people jump her. There are some cities where the black people would have left her a wet spot.

She looks much like a lesbisn feminist.
Why would they jump her? She didnt call anyone a racial slur. She just acted like an idiot and accused a kid of touching her butt. A 9 year old kid. Thats like 4th grade.

Probably has been watching his "uncle" who feels entitled to touch every white woman he comes across.
Unless his uncle is a famous tv show host turned politician -- he definitely has no right to feel entitled to touch any woman --- or maybe the kid got his inspiration from Trump directly.
The more I think about it the more it doesnt make sense. He is in the store with his little sister and his mom and he grabs a grown womans flat ass? First off he is Black and that womans ass was no where near being attractive. Black guys like booty. Secondly he is with his family. 3rd he is 9 years old. If he was there with a couple of other boys maybe but again where would the attraction come from?.

That woman needs punishment. Scare a poor kid to make yourself feel important is bitch carried to the nth degree.

I doubt he did anything. At most he probably brushed up against her on the accident.
`
I'm commenting on known quantities. The article said "grab". Such a thing is well within the range of a probability. If the article had said "brushed", I'd agree with you.

I pulled back a shower curtain in a campground when I was 9, because I wanted to see some titties! Hoo boy! They were nice! :113:

I doubt he did anything. At most he probably brushed up against her on the accident.
`
I'm commenting on known quantities. The article said "grab". Such a thing is well within the range of a probability. If the article had said "brushed", I'd agree with you.
Well she is the one that said grabbed. I'm saying at most he accidentally brushed up against her.

The more I think about it the more it doesnt make sense. He is in the store with his little sister and his mom and he grabs a grown womans flat ass? First off he is Black and that womans ass was no where near being attractive. Black guys like booty. Secondly he is with his family. 3rd he is 9 years old. If he was there with a couple of other boys maybe but again where would the attraction come from?.
`
Take out the words "black" and "white." It's no longer a story. As is, the story is race bait. Still, the woman is an idiot and 9 year olds commit crimes.

`
Take out the words "black" and "white." It's no longer a story. As is, the story is race bait. Still, the woman is an idiot and 9 year olds commit crimes.
I agree the story is race bait. I know 9 year olds commit crimes but grabbing a grown woman ass? 9 year old boys are thinking about sports and toys.

I agree the story is race bait. I know 9 year olds commit crimes but grabbing a grown woman ass? 9 year old boys are thinking about sports and toys.
`
If it were a white boy grabbing a white woman's ass; no story.
If it were a black boy grabbing a black woman's ass; no story.
However, what if it was a white boy grabbing a black woman's ass? The question I had to ask myself, am I more willing to believe a black boy grabbing a white woman's as VS a white boy grabbing a black woman's ass? They say, "to thine own self be true." Sadly enough, I'd consider it more probable. I guess that's a character flaw I need to work on.

Why didn't those black people jump her. There are some cities where the black people would have left her a wet spot.

Why would they jump her? She didnt call anyone a racial slur. She just acted like an idiot and accused a kid of touching her butt. A 9 year old kid. Thats like 4th grade.

Probably has been watching his "uncle" who feels entitled to touch every white woman he comes across.
Unless his uncle is a famous tv show host turned politician -- he definitely has no right to feel entitled to touch any woman --- or maybe the kid got his inspiration from Trump directly.

Or maybe Bill Cosby.

Or maybe Bill Cosby.
Since the woman was fully awake -- I doubt Bill Cosby was his inspiration -- it is very likely that Trump inspired him, since Trump is president and according to him, inspires all children

How does this make the news?

The 9 year old will never be able to run for office of serve on a court, his life is ruined! LOL!

`
Well she is the one that said grabbed. I'm saying at most he accidentally brushed up against her.
yea when i was 9 if i was going to grab some womans ass,i would make sure she at least had one....

Brooklyn woman calls 911 on nine-year-old boy who 'grabbed her a**' in viral video | Daily Mail Online

This story is why I have always been against the MeToo movement's argument of "the woman should always be believed" -- no the fuck they shouldn't -- whether the accused is someone from your political tribe or not --- see, most of us live in the non-political world, so laws matter.

A woman called 911 on a 9 year old kid for allegedly grabbing her ass while coming out of a corner bodega in Brooklyn. If the woman is to always be believed, that kid should have been getting hauled off to jail ASAP.

The part of this story that bothers me the most is the crying of the boy's little sister who was afraid her brother was going to be hauled off to jail by the cops -- talk about traumatizing. The other part of the story that sticks out to me is how over 50 years ago -- a woman made a similar claim about a young black kid by the name of Emmett Till and we all remember how that turned out -- so no, I don't always automatically believe the woman.

White woman called police on black child she falsely accused of groping her

"Young man. I don't know your name but I'm sorry"

Fucking people...

Wow..................I just saw this on the nightly news. Seems that some woman was shopping at a convenience store, and was bent over picking something up when a young 9 year old black boy walked behind her, and his backpack brushed against her backside.

She then stood up, accused the young black boy (9 yrs old) of groping her butt, and acted like she was calling 911. However, some are saying that she faked the call, because there is no record of said call.

What is even worse, is that footage from the security cam shows that it was the backpack and not the boy. She showed back up the next day to the store and saw the footage. She then turned and issued an apology to the little boy whose name she didn't know.

I gotta say people, it's starting to look like racism is coming back into vogue. Guess it's the influence of the Cheeto in Chief that makes it okay for these kind of actions.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-child-she-says-touched-her-butt/

Wow..................I just saw this on the nightly news. Seems that some woman was shopping at a convenience store, and was bent over picking something up when a young 9 year old black boy walked behind her, and his backpack brushed against her backside.

She then stood up, accused the young black boy (9 yrs old) of groping her butt, and acted like she was calling 911. However, some are saying that she faked the call, because there is no record of said call.

What is even worse, is that footage from the security cam shows that it was the backpack and not the boy. She showed back up the next day to the store and saw the footage. She then turned and issued an apology to the little boy whose name she didn't know.

I gotta say people, it's starting to look like racism is coming back into vogue. Guess it's the influence of the Cheeto in Chief that makes it okay for these kind of actions.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-child-she-says-touched-her-butt/
The black ~ white narrative is reallly ridiculous.

You are correct Dave P. It seems like people are calling the cops on black people for absolutely no reason.

This one, was probably one of the dumbest I've ever seen, especially when the security camera clearly shows it was his backpack and not him.

I find it kinda satisfying that she is being made fun of for doing this.

big deal , she thought something , saw proof that what she thought wasn't true and then apologized is what it looks like to me from your description B.S. .

Obvious Democrat.

Forum List

Back