9 Yr Old Little Boy Sexually Assaults Woman

DpbCZ6VX4AEPc5K.jpg

And neither are you.

An honest mistake twisted by the OP to be a racist incident. She apologized but that's not good enough for the race baiters.

You are correct Dave P. It seems like people are calling the cops on black people for absolutely no reason.

This one, was probably one of the dumbest I've ever seen, especially when the security camera clearly shows it was his backpack and not him.

I find it kinda satisfying that she is being made fun of for doing this.

So can you prove it was racism that motivated her? Didn’t she apologize to everyone?

Seems the racebaiters have to blame race on everything.

I think the OP story is a set-up.....the woman tried to put that child ( or it could have been any other human being) in a compromising position.... she did that on purpose...... may be even she is with ANTIFA paid by Soros...... trying to do anything to flame a race war before the midterms.

Either that or she should be inside a lunatic asylum.:cuckoo:

Wow..................I just saw this on the nightly news. Seems that some woman was shopping at a convenience store, and was bent over picking something up when a young 9 year old black boy walked behind her, and his backpack brushed against her backside.

She then stood up, accused the young black boy (9 yrs old) of groping her butt, and acted like she was calling 911. However, some are saying that she faked the call, because there is no record of said call.

What is even worse, is that footage from the security cam shows that it was the backpack and not the boy. She showed back up the next day to the store and saw the footage. She then turned and issued an apology to the little boy whose name she didn't know.

I gotta say people, it's starting to look like racism is coming back into vogue. Guess it's the influence of the Cheeto in Chief that makes it okay for these kind of actions.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-child-she-says-touched-her-butt/
I hope you can take my comment in the spirit given, but this kind of "hysteria" is allegedly what led a white mob to burn down the most affluent African American community nicknamed the "black wall street" during the Tulsa Oklahoma Race Riots of 1921. It is reminiscent of the Klan's stated mission of protecting the "virtue of white womanhood". I believe Dylann Roof stated this as one of the reasons he wanted to kill black people ("you rape our women").

I watched the video and the child did not touch the woman's behind. He was carrying a back pack and accidentally brushed against it....less than a second.....GOD that crazy woman is totally sick in need of her medication ! or a paid Soros piece of work!

`What a frickin idiot. For starters, calling some one a pedophile isn't helping the situation. Still, that moron making the call has a few screws loose. I would have calmly walked up to the woman with those children and inform her what the boy did. That's it. If she did nothing about it, well, that's life. I guess 911 blew her off.
`
I should have mentioned, what also disturbed me was that this was a 9 year old boy who did that. Who the hell is raising that kid?

Did what?

His backpack accidentally brushed that woman's behind while he was walking with his mother!

The more I think about it the more it doesnt make sense. He is in the store with his little sister and his mom and he grabs a grown womans flat ass? First off he is Black and that womans ass was no where near being attractive. Black guys like booty. Secondly he is with his family. 3rd he is 9 years old. If he was there with a couple of other boys maybe but again where would the attraction come from?.
`
Take out the words "black" and "white." It's no longer a story. As is, the story is race bait. Still, the woman is an idiot and 9 year olds commit crimes.

Now.....with that I totally agree!

I think the OP story is a set-up.....the woman tried to put that child ( or it could have been any other human being) in a compromising position.... she did that on purpose...... may be even she is with ANTIFA paid by Soros...... trying to do anything to flame a race war before the midterms.

I SAW HER doing this like grinding chit in another video I keep trying to find it but there doesn't seem to be a lot of that particular one floating around. Dam wish I would have posted it when I saw it. Which was last night I believe, after it went viral.

I SAW HER doing this like grinding chit in another video I keep trying to find it but there doesn't seem to be a lot of that particular one floating around. Dam wish I would have posted it when I saw it. Which was last night I believe, after it went viral.

That woman is a real snake, but I think she is a mentally disturbed person. Total psycho.

skye said:
His backpack accidentally brushed that woman's behind while he was walking with his mother!
That'll Happen In Crowded Busy Places
Yes It can happed to me in Sears, I was standing next to a guy who was bending over looking at something and he padded my butt and said look at this. Looked up and turned red. His wife who witnessed it said Keep your hand to your self Larry or else. It was just funny for all except the red in the face LARRY....Progressives just don't have any humor.

Wow..................I just saw this on the nightly news. Seems that some woman was shopping at a convenience store, and was bent over picking something up when a young 9 year old black boy walked behind her, and his backpack brushed against her backside.

She then stood up, accused the young black boy (9 yrs old) of groping her butt, and acted like she was calling 911. However, some are saying that she faked the call, because there is no record of said call.

What is even worse, is that footage from the security cam shows that it was the backpack and not the boy. She showed back up the next day to the store and saw the footage. She then turned and issued an apology to the little boy whose name she didn't know.

I gotta say people, it's starting to look like racism is coming back into vogue. Guess it's the influence of the Cheeto in Chief that makes it okay for these kind of actions.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/12/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-child-she-says-touched-her-butt/
I hope you can take my comment in the spirit given, but this kind of "hysteria" is allegedly what led a white mob to burn down the most affluent African American community nicknamed the "black wall street" during the Tulsa Oklahoma Race Riots of 1921. It is reminiscent of the Klan's stated mission of protecting the "virtue of white womanhood". I believe Dylann Roof stated this as one of the reasons he wanted to kill black people ("you rape our women").
My Bro was just talking about that History incident and others. It was bunch of stupid white people full of hate. Makes you wonder why people like that can live with them selves.

I agree the story is race bait. I know 9 year olds commit crimes but grabbing a grown woman ass? 9 year old boys are thinking about sports and toys.
`
If it were a white boy grabbing a white woman's ass; no story.
If it were a black boy grabbing a black woman's ass; no story.
However, what if it was a white boy grabbing a black woman's ass? The question I had to ask myself, am I more willing to believe a black boy grabbing a white woman's as VS a white boy grabbing a black woman's ass? They say, "to thine own self be true." Sadly enough, I'd consider it more probable. I guess that's a character flaw I need to work on.
How about a black girl grabbing a black girls ass.
or a white girl grabbing a black girls axx. I quit.

Forum List

Back