Turkish pastor released!

Does Erdogan get to exterminate the Kurds in Syria now? I can't condone that.

He needs to get back within his borders.

That's how to do it, face sanctions or we have a MOAB we're writing your name on...

Trump had threatened to hit Turkey with “large sanctions” if it failed to release Brunson. Vice President Mike Pence also called for Erdogan to release Brunson “or be prepared to face the consequences.”

The guy is on his way home, thanks to the efforts of our POTUS.

We owe him our thanks.

That's how to do it, face sanctions or we have a MOAB we're writing your name on...

Trump had threatened to hit Turkey with “large sanctions” if it failed to release Brunson. Vice President Mike Pence also called for Erdogan to release Brunson “or be prepared to face the consequences.”

If these Evans want to go into other countries, that should be on them. He could rot in prison for all I care.

Turkish court releases American pastor Andrew Brunson, who has been held since 2016

How many think this would have been accomplished under Obama?

He would have to have emptied out the entire compound at Club Gitmo.

Problem is, he was not a traitor to the US, so I doubt Obama would have made the swap.

I hope he learned his lesson not to try and do a coup in another country, bad evangelical , they always are causing problems.

Oh really?
Where have evangelicals "did coups"?

I suspect the journalists who was just killed Turkey might have something to do with the pastors release. I’m pretty sure after that the government of Turkey would want the attention on something more positive whatever the reason glad the man is free and heading home.

I suspect the journalists who was just killed Turkey might have something to do with the pastors release. I’m pretty sure after that the government of Turkey would want the attention on something more positive whatever the reason glad the man is free and heading home.

You may be right on that one Blackhawk. And, interestingly enough, Trump really doesn't care that the journalist was killed in Turkey.

Forum List

Back